It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Did not die in the assassination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ok...2-3 snipers is my guess!

1: Dallas Book Depo
2: Grassy Knowl?
3: Ever though they finished him off in the hospital?

Oh...btw....How do u know its Kurt Cobain when he doesnt have his head on?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Oh...btw....How do u know its Kurt Cobain when he doesnt have his head on?

Fingerprints? and in his residence? Wonder if they even verified with fingerprints....??? True that shotguns don't usually leave much head left, hehe...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i thought KC topped himself?

Or was that Michael Hutcsense(sp)!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yep, he did, with a shotgun...I'm just answering that the only good id (since his head was blown off), would be through his fingerprints....

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ah ok! Cheers Gazrok

Still a pretty nasty way to go though...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
Q2: As far as i remember from history..he death was very mysterious but he DID die from massive haemorragh from the brain damage *half his skull being blown off would do that*

I saw a documentary about a boy who lost 1/4 of his brain and skull in a shotgun blast almost point blank. Doctors reconstructed his skull with surgical plastics and he survived. After 10 or 12 plastic surgeries, it's hardly noticeable. Doctors were amazed that after 6 or 7 years, his brain re-wired itself. The damaged or missing areas that contained skills were being picked up in other areas of his brain. I'm trying to find a link for this story right now. So, the theory of JFK surviving a brain injury is not that hard to believe. It's possible.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   

i thought KC topped himself?

Or was that Michael Hutcsense(sp)!

Michael Hutchence hung himself with his belt in a Sydney hotel room (Ritz Carlton).

Sounds like the end of a game of Clue.

I know...I'm sick and disturbed.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
lol the real magic bullet theory.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah... it's possibel to survive with even less brain mass- on Ripley's, they showed a kid who survived (and was a functional being no less) after taking a .357 hollow point to the skull something like half of his head was blown off, but he survived, isn't a vegetable, can move, ect. It's amazing. However, I do agree with FULCRUM- that is JFK's body.

I think the mob did it. Those were their waning days, but they still ahd a lot of clout.

DE

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Doctors were amazed that after 6 or 7 years, his brain re-wired itself. The damaged or missing areas that contained skills were being picked up in other areas of his brain.

This is fairly common and re-producable, primarily in children. Children's brains and skulls are still growing, faster than they are degrading, until they become full-grown adults, where the trend reverses.

A child found frozen in lake michigan for over an hour, can be brought back to life, with little loss or problems. Children born or losing limbs, usually recover and retrain much quicker than adults.

For this reason, I can easily believe a child can somewhat recover from severe head trauma, within reason.

Some old guy, not likely.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I dont buy the Kennedy died in the hospital theory. I mean if you see the Zappruder Film you clearly see that half his head was bassically blown off. He must have died almost instantly.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
if you look at pictures or videos from the assasination......
you know hes dead

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I remember the supermarket tabloid Weekly Word News, May 12, 1992

www.newsmakingnews.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The weird thing with that photo is it doesnt look like JFK!

I have been and helped in many autopsies and i know that when ur dead ur muscles relax quite a lot but not that much!

your right. that doesn't look like JFK at all. hmmmm

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's a twisted little tale, but the Onassis family is in fact linked with this island.

www.onassis.gr...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think that all these missing celebs and politicos and famous people are actually alive and entertaining the grays on their moon base. They have a lot of time to kill before they invade earth so they need to be entertained and preoccupied.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
LOL, sounds like something from the movie, "Death Becomes Her".

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeh Sure, and Elvis is alive and driving a taxicab in New Orleans. Some people will believe anything.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
IF he survived, I doubt that could have been kept a secret... Miracle survivor stories or not, he still had half his brain splattered in the car.

Still a pretty nasty way to go though...

Not really, doubt KC even felt it...as it was near instantaneous... Not to mention, he was probably coked out of his mind at the time......

let's see, you've got a big selling album, money to burn, a gal, etc.......yeah, that's worth killing yourself over...
What a frickin' loser.....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by andhow
LOL, sounds like something from the movie, "Death Becomes Her".

I can't stop staring at your avatar

*drool* *slober*

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by BlackJackal]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join