It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research about the Dogontribe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would like to start a research topic about the Dogontribe and the fact they say the ancestors were aliens, but I just need volunteers.

Here you can see the goals of the research topic.
And you can also join.

I think it would be of big importance for especially this forum because it would give a lot of additional value to the crop circles and the UFO sightings.

I hope some persons would like to make research about this, and help ATS to add quality to the forum.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Come on men, I know there are some persons which would like to take the credit to expand the topics of this forum drastically and get beyond the talk about cropcircles and Ufo sightings

Or is that really about what you guys want to talk about? While the knowledge could be expanded with the total religion of the Dogontribe (not to mention the other tribes like the Mossi and Bambara) and the whole Egyptian religion.

Not only would you be talking about other things then just cropcircles and Ufo sightings, but you would also have more proof of aliens visiting earth.

Or is everybody going to say "well, I like talking about crop circles and Ufo sightings" and "we keep rather the width about which we talk so tight as possible, so we can talk even more about cropcircles and Ufo sightings".

Well hey it's up to you guys, but it would give great additional value to this forum as well what this forum itself is about.

I hope some persons would like to get credit for trying to expand this topic and what this topic is about to a higher level with more information, and wants to be a volunteer

Thanks anyway

who

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would be glad to help, I will look into this topic more and get back to you with what i can do to help.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Who you don't have to get back with me, just follow the url above and say you would like to volunteer. Only after there are enough volunteers the research can begin, so no need to search for information right away.

If you would like to volunteer that would be great

top topics

join