It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting Shifts in Time & Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
RANT: Can generational (new generations) changes together with the "everything changing" events explain the sudden shifts in ways and habits of thinking?
Throw in the hundreth monkey principle and you have a whole new theory for this whole thread.

Can you tell me about the 100th Monkey principle? And I'm sure it's a generational thing to a huge extent, but then one would have to say the new generation has more power than all previous, and that seems untrue to my observations.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
what i found interesting is that in the year of 2000 people were running scared and some even looking forward to computers crashing and everything going to hell,,, to me at least there was an strange feeling that night,, very silent,, and not one thing happened,, i think that people were going a little overboard thinking of how bad it was going to be but nothing??

I also would like to point out how things just seemed very stale and recycled in the media and society after 2000 to even today and now things seem to be picking up very slowly

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is an explanation of the 100th monkey principle here.

www.worldtrans.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That's incredible. I eagerly await the hundredth John Edward or Terence McKenna.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by genesiss
what i found interesting is that in the year of 2000 people were running scared and some even looking forward to computers crashing and everything going to hell,,, to me at least there was an strange feeling that night,, very silent,, and not one thing happened,, i think that people were going a little overboard thinking of how bad it was going to be but nothing??

I also would like to point out how things just seemed very stale and recycled in the media and society after 2000 to even today and now things seem to be picking up very slowly

Agreed. Y2K (whether an intended scam or not) was nothing but a way to sell computers and bottled water. And predictably, 2000 was one of the most disappointing New Years I can recall.

I was napping at midnight.

But you just made me think of something, we had our expectations built up for disaters, the end, and affront to our security... did we not then create a void that 9/11 filled? I think some are reacting to the War on Terror with the psychological preparation they manufactured for the "apocolypse that never happened".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join