It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not sure. Is it "black"humour ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Jackson to Blacks: Return to the Plantation, Now!

You have to wonder just how much the Democrat establishment is paying Jesse Jackson. Only a week after the party's humiliating election losses, due in part to lower black turnout, Jackson is urging black Americans to start obeying Massa Terry McAuliffe and Massa Bill Clinton again.

www.newsmax.com.../11/14/165507

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I thought Ford was the better choice.
(It's also good to note that only the Democrats have KKK members in their elected ranks)

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just saw on Howard Stern last night a kkk member applauding the fact that the republicans won the race...

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Being he's in the KKK we can assume he's probably not the sharpest tool in the shed. Now, I wouldn't label the democratic party as being racists, (perhaps Sen. Byrd) Anyway - which party voted more in favor of the Civil Rights Act anyway? And weren't the Democrats 'pro-choice' when it came to slavery way back when?

[Edited on 15-11-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This from a party that frustrated the only black Republican in Congress so much so that he retired instead of banging his head against the all white ceiling for another term.
His father even told him that as a black man voting Republican, he is like a 'Chicken voting for Col. Sanders"!

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Living here in the South, I think I can safely say that most of the KKK is actually Republican.

It's the Horrible, Awful Democrats who came down to the South (the carpetbaggers) and started insisting the Blacks be given the "40 acres and a mule" deal.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 11:01 AM
link   
LOL!
Living here in the south, I can say the very few old and quite ignorant Klansmen are democrats. Most are backward and poor and rely on certain social programs that the dems support.
I find that a bit ironic. But hey, hate doesn't necessarily make sense anyway.

new topics

top topics

join