It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BASKETBALL: Mullin taking over basketball operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Former Golden State Warrior Chris Mullin, a 5 time All-Star, will be handed the reigns of the Golden State Warriors. The team is looking to improve upon thier record of 37-45 this past season.

link
Chris Mullin will take over basketball operations for the Golden State Warriors, who are entrusting their future to one of the most popular players in team history.

There's no where to go but up for this team, unless they actually get worse than the Clippers

[Edited on 4/22/2004 by Ben]

Ben

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The warriors were competitors a couple of seasons ago. Dont really know what happened. They have talent

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yeah, they've been alright off and on over the past 10 years or so, but they haven't been consistent.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I love Mully but he better not fire Musselman.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yeah, give the guy a chance! The NBA coaches never seem to get much slack, the upper management seems to have no patience. They shouls listen to Guns'n'roses more often...

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yeah the reason I think they should keep Musselman is the team hasn't quit on him yet.

The Warriors ended the season hot and playing well so I think he deserves at least one more year.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i like golden state....mainly cuz they got jason richardson and hes f'ing sweet

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeah Jason Richardson has really improved his game this past season. He didn't really make an improvement from his rookie year to the 2nd year. But last season (2nd year to 3rd year), he really made strides with his ballhandling, his outside shot and his ability to drive to the basket in the halfcourt.

top topics

join