It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream or not??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
im in the air force and im in the security forces career field..im stationed at malmstrom afb,mt. one night i came home after workin out at the gym and got ready for bed. i locked my door..which can only be opened from the outside with my key..and since its cold here i closed my windows..which can only be opened from the inside..my wife calls and wakes me up and askes me up at about 7am my time so 9am her time..she asked me what was wrong with me earlier this morning..i didnt remember talkin to her so i asked her what she meant..she said i was so scared i was crying and i told her i kept hearing a loud humming noise outside my window..she said she told me to close my eyes and i said i cant..i dont wanna see those big eyes lookin back at me...she said i hung up on her and my line was busy when she tried to call back..so after she told me this..i lgot out of bed and noticed my window was wide open..which is odd..then i went to wash my hands and face and thats when i saw the marks on my wrists..it looked like i was restrained..there was a circular marking around bout my wrists..a deep red line..almost bleeding..later on i got a shower and noticed the same marks around my ankles..ever since then every now and again..i have these nightmares..any ideas?..thanks for reading this long post..but i assure you its the truth..

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm sure you've considered this, but both your military career and the physical evidence you suggest point more to a clumsy government agency than Uber Aliens.

Or a wild night with a Domme.

I had a similar experience but I was in waking horrors during...not restrained, just paralyzed.

(And not a Domme, aliens).

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
thanks for your reply..i was afraid to say anything because i didnt wanna be labeled a liar or crazy..so thank you for not labelin me either one..i didnt tell ne of my friends here because the work we do is "sensitive" here and i didnt wanna end up in the loon bin..thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
man, i know how you're feeling. I'm just goin through a similar experience, in fact thats really the first reason i came to ATS. People are tellin me to see a reputable hypnotherapist, maybe you should try the same? just not a military hired hypnotherapist...i wouldnt trust that. Or maybe you should wait until you're out of the military, a hypnotherapist may be too expensive for the military wages.
you're not alone buddy

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
thanks for your reply..i was afraid to say anything because i didnt wanna be labeled a liar or crazy..so thank you for not labelin me either one..i didnt tell ne of my friends here because the work we do is "sensitive" here and i didnt wanna end up in the loon bin..thanks

The loons aren't the ones that speak up friend.

But I understand your position. I grew up with a guy that became a Navy Seal (the offical story). I'm still close with his Mom. He used to disappear for months at a time, then show back up saying he couldn't talk about where he was. Around '89 was the last anyone heard from him. His Mom was told by the Navy, we never had anyone by that name. FYI - Looking for "Happy Baker"

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
thanks again for both of your posts..its weird hemps i read ur post and u and I share the obsession with them as a child..i was the same as you always readin up on em..i even bought a telescope when i was like 12 just to look..i was also just readin up on this bases history..it seems that back in the 60s and 70s there were alot of ufo sightings here..one young troop was even burned by a ufo supposedly..kinda interesting..thanks again fellas

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Rant i have heard alot of stories like that..my belief is that when ur involved with things like that..doind dirty work for the government..i believe they erase ur past kinda so u can never talk about ne of it..what did u mean by happy baker?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Happy Baker was his name. Strange but true. He was also a Golden Knight. Parachuted in air shows. I saw this, so I know he was really in the military.

Mother: Evelyn.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
hmm....maybe one day i'll run into him..but i doubt his name is even happy baker anymore..sorry for his family i hate hearin stories of soldiers being betrayed by the country they served but unfortunatley it happens more than people know of

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
My hubby was in the military way back when they secretly shot them full of stuff without their permission, it later came out and has been proven, one of the things they shot them up with was an altered form of bubonic plague, that also was announced on the news. The military is the perfect group for the government to experiment on you've got all their medical records and can monitor their health, btw when we got out of the military all of our medical records were lost even though they had been there(in the hospital) the day before. It was very wise of you not to tell anyone you worked with. Good Luck, hope this never happens again.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
goose..they are always givin us shots of something or other..they rarely tell us what they are for...weird huh..thanks for ur replies.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Your case is rather strange, but very believable. A lot of people have reported similar things. A rebutable hypnotherapist, as Hemps mentioned, may be the answer, or maybe setting up a Handycam or something and monitoring your room when you sleep could shed some light. I sincerely hope that you find out what is happening to you, and don't end up "disappearing" in the process.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
kaoszero..thanks for believing me..its weird ever since that night i catch myself lookin up at the stars almost like a trance..i dunno maybe im just freaked out and am paranoid

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
USAF,

I know it is convenient and more comforting to believe that your experience was of a human encounter. But do not assume this just to make yourself happier.

The facts of your situation speak for themselves do they not?

If the military wanted to abduct you, you would not have been awake from start to finish.

It is understood that the military is often in cahoots with the aliens. In this case you are of interest to them for some reason.

Unfortunately you cannot speak to anyone in the military about this except your buddies and even then I am not sure you can trust them.

You should talk to your wife about this when you have the chance to do this in private.

If you quit the military, it would not guarantee that the abductions would end either.

Your only protection is awareness, fighting back and securing spiritual power against them.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
thanks theneo what u said has made sense but ever since that happened i notice lil things that are weird..like when im on the phone every now and again it'll click only i can hear it..but during the time it clicks i cant hear who im talkin to..i dunno..im just kinda freaked out bout this stuff..maybe its all in my head

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I once woke up and couldt move.. i was paralyzed
also i couldnt talk/scream
i just couldnt, i faced the wall and i heard sounds behind me but i could not turn to other side

I closed my eyes, and luckily i fell back to sleep i woke up 3 hours later, but it felt like just 5 minutes..

I did not see aliens or something, but I will never forget that morning.. that was the first and only time i couldnt move my legs/arms

It was very weird, my dad says it happens often if you wake up fast, your body is still in sleep-mode

But i felt and heard something in my room

Anyway i'm glad this never happened to me again

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
USAFSF: That sounds damn scary, wierd....and the physical evidence seems that you had an experience.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Over 2500 people went missing in Ireland last year,never to be seen again.While some of these people have family problems,mental instabilities or other problems that make them up and leave without a word ,some just disappear.We live in a predominately Catholic country here,some religious folk just won't speak out when they see strange things believing they'd be tagged"the village idiot" .I can't believe that Irish government anencies are involved but maybe foreign countrys?there's plenty of British activity on the N Irish boarder & U.S activity down south.

Somethings' or someone's watching us........And i can't write it off as just to much Guinness

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
DaRAGE:its only been a lil while since this experience has happened and i conveinetly get scheduled for a physical in the military clinic..hmm...sometimes i think maybe im takin all this way too far...maybe its just me..btw they took two vials of blood..ouch

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
heavy story USAFSF

I would also suggest trying to "record" any possible future events. Is you window ground level? have you checked the room and window for any signs of forced entry and possible clues...?
Scary suff....be safe.
hopefully sharing it here helps you cope.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join