It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BOXING: Stay Tuned to SportzNewz Tonight for Live Coverage of HBO World Championship Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Stay Tuned Tonight to SportzNewz For Live Coverage of HBO World Championship Boxing. For the Vacant WBO World Heavyweight Title, Wladimir Klitschko (42-2-39KO's) vs Lamon Brewster (29-2-26KO's). Also Cory Spinks (32-2-11KO's) vs Zab Judah (30-1-22KO's) for the Undisputed (WBC,WBA,IBF) World Welterweight Championship!!

TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What time is the Spinks fight?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i don't follow boxing but gotta ask, is the spinks any relation to leon or michael?

TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yea Teojam he is a relation,the next one in line of the Spinks Dynasty..

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
he can't be one of their kids!!!!!..i'm not that old

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
he can't be one of their kids!!!!!..i'm not that old

Oh yes... he is one of the kids. And he's the Undisputed Welterweight Champion of the World. But I dont think he will be champ after tonight because he's taking on Zab Judah.

TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well i don't know if i will be up for the fight i'm half asleep now...But i will go for a Klitschko win in 7 rounds and a Spinks win in 8 ....

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Well i don't know if i will be up for the fight i'm half asleep now...But i will go for a Klitschko win in 7 rounds and a Spinks win in 8 ....

I predict KLITSCHKO will win it by KO possibly in the middle rounds and Zab Judah will win it by UD in 12.

top topics

join