posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:35 PM
Okay if you see someones AIM profile that says "I can't believe I found (screen name)'s Picture here" Do NOT click it. It will do the same thing
to your profile. If you do by chance click it follow these steps. If you are on a OS other than XP plz post.
Insturctions on how to remove the "I can't believe I found %n's Picture here" virus.
1. Hit ctrl+alt+delete
2. Go to processes
3. See if there is anything called "a.exe" or "av.exe"
4. If so click on it and hit "end process"
5. Then go to Start->search.
6. Put in the box either "a" or "av" whichever you found in processes. Without the quotation marks.
7. Then make sure you make it look in "My Computer"
8. If anything comes up with the name "a.exe" or "av.exe" delete it.
9. Then download and install AdAware from here.
10. After its installed Update it and the Run it.
11. Quarantine any files that it shows up.
12. Then restart and hope for the best.
I Hope this helps some of you out there.