It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BASEBALL: Bonds would welcome a test

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bonds said he welcomes drug testing in baseball -- "They can test me every day if they choose to," said Bonds, who says he's right about his 228 playing weight.

Absent was Bonds' personal trainer, Greg Anderson, who is often seen with Bonds in preseason camp.
Anderson is one of four men charged this month in an alleged steroid-distribution ring that federal prosecutors say supplied dozens of professional athletes with banned substances. All the men have pleaded not guilty and no athletes have been charged in the case.

"I feel bad for him," Bonds said. "I feel sad. We grew up together. We're friends. It's unfortunate what he's having to go through."

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Personally, I don't think Bonds is taking anything. He admitted to Creatine, which was not illegal. I'm tired of all the skeptics that don't like what he's doing for baseball, so they make allegations to get him in trouble and make people suspicious of him.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Creatine does make you very big, and he did go from being kindof small to relativly HUGE. ANd those home runs smash just makes you wonder at times.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It does make you bigger, but bonds has been playing since about '87. Of course he was going to get bigger. All players get bigger over 15+ years. If you take the picture of many baseball players and compare them from their retirement year to their Rookie year... They'll probably look twice as big, unless they came into the league big.

Ben

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
your right it probably just has to do with the long season and training.

new topics

top topics

join