It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BOXING: Frazier didn't hit me, woman says now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.boxinginsider.com...
Philadelphia Daily News - February 19, 2004

THE WOMAN in the center of the Joe "Smokin' Joe" Frazier domestic abuse case claimed last night that the Philadelphia boxing legend did not smack her during an argument early last Friday.

And now that he's out on bail, Frazier still lives in their North Philadelphia home, she said.

In fact, contrary to police reports, Sherri Gibson told the Daily News she was asleep when Frazier and his son, Derek, 12, were arguing in their three-story home on 18th Street near Ontario.

"I woke up due to the noise that I heard Derek and his father communicating," Gibson said by phone last night. "I got up in the midst of that. I got up in between Derek and Joe."

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well thats good news for him,how many times do women cry wolf as to a sports star has done something to them,i'm not saying that every time they are making it up but it makes you wonder.

Ben

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what made her cahnge her story

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Well thats good news for him,how many times do women cry wolf as to a sports star has done something to them,i'm not saying that every time they are making it up but it makes you wonder.

It happens quite a lot. Look at the poor Kobe. Even though he's still not gone to trial I think he's innocent. But I dont know the whole story so I'll wait till the trial to see what evidence comes out before making my final judgement on that situation.

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Has that still not gone to trail yet? i thought it had or was that just the pre trail thing?

Yes it seems sportstars are a easy target or any star for that matter.

new topics

top topics

join