It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you find ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A lot of new people here. How did you find out about Above Top Secret?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A friend told me about it while at annother board. I checked it out and it seemed to have potential. I have to say that the discussions we had there were getting very deep compared to what is going on at ATS but on the other hand there was not the breadth of viewpoints as there are here.

The other board had a titanic struggle of left vs right, American supporters vs anti-Bush crowd which had to be overcome. When this non-sense was dispensed with the level of discussion moved upward quickly.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ironically, I was looking up information about Deus Ex. PC Gamer had said it had its roots in real-world conspiracy theories, so I went to check it out. I typed in "Deus Ex conspiracy" into HotBot, and here I am, a few years later.

DE

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a friend of mine (a fairly gullible or paranoid person, im not sure which) was freaking out over some of the theorys posted on here, so i went to the site to check it out, and have been here ever since

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Google brought me here. I forget exactly what I was looking for, it could have been UFO's, the Illuminati, or ancient civilizations, but I've always had an interest in the fringe of human beliefs. I find the discussions here very entertaining and have learned quite a bit.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think I did a search on ask jeeves for the paranormal and ended up here. I can't really remember.All I know is that they should have help groups for ATS addicts cause it's taking over my life.Even when I'm at work I can't help checking the latest posts throughout the day.

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by pantha]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I also found ATS on google while searching for info on the paranormal.

But we know who "really" brought us all here don't we
it was THEM ~ smirk

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I believe I found this site while looking for several different viewpoints on the Zapruder film, and the JFK assassination. THis is about two years ago now, and I've been here off and on since then. I remember when I first got here, the first thing I replied to was an article by Ocelot about cluster bomblets being used in Afghanistan. At least, I think it was by ocelot. hrm...

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was trying to find info on Aliens and their connection to ancient civilizations and that search brought me here.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I found this site about 2 weeks after the 9/11 attacks while looking some info about conspiracies. I joined and I've been here ever since.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I was looking around the net for stuff on Aliens and Area51 and I came across this site. It was pretty cool.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
cant remember think it was something to do with a secret base in the uk or my old regiment that led me here.1st post i read was by the man with a plan but he gone now.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was referred by a friend who knew I was the biggest conspiracy nut she'd ever met. She thought I'd fit right in. Now I'm obsessed. Thanks a lot.

BG

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
How did you find out about Above Top Secret?

Thats an easy one...

Someone pointed me towards it when i was on my way to Sesame street.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I use to come to ATS years ago for its articles. Then I hadn't visited it for a long long time. Then one day I decided to come back and there were all these crazy forums.

So I thought I must join.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i found this site through a friend. but recently i noticed ats is in a book i have 500 wierd and wacky websites!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
How did you find out about Above Top Secret?

I had to do a report for school on conspiracy in the government. I searched in Google and VOILA! ATS popped up as the first result. I becamed entranced with the amount of info and topics covered. The next day, I joined.

THANKS, GOOGLE!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I was at my Shadow Elite meeting and we drew straws to see who had to infiltrate.

I lost.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I found ATS through yahoo

I was looking for some nice conspiracy and secret stuff and the first thing that popped up was ATS

I really liked the site after a week of being a guest.

So I joined.

So far I very much like this site.

It also has things I dont know about.

So I learn!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i found ats by searching rosswell on google

i love google!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join