It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: FOOTBALL: Report: Janet won't take part in tribute.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Looks like the little stunt that was pulled by Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake is going to have some adverse effects on the Pro Bowl. Fellow N'Syncer JC Chasez has been pulled off the halftime roster. Still no word if he is going to sing the National Anthem though. The Grammy's have also been changed. Jackson will no longer partake and it is still up in the air if Timberlake is going to perform.

News Source Associated Press
HONOLULU -- The NFL is changing the Pro Bowl's halftime show because of Janet Jackson's breast-baring at the Super Bowl.

Singer JC Chasez was dumped from the program for the all-star game Sunday after fellow `N Sync member Justin Timberlake's stunt with Jackson at the championship game.

News Source ESPN.com news
LOS ANGELES -- On the heels of Janet Jackson's stunning breast-baring incident on Sunday's Super Bowl halftime show, Jackson reportedly will not appear on the CBS Grammys telecast.

"Entertainment Tonight" is reporting Jackson won't be participating in a tribute to Luther Vandross on Sunday night.

I guess neither artist considered the consequences of their actions. I don't see the entertainment in what they tried. And you can't tell me that it was not supposed to happen. If it wasn't, there would have been a completely naked breast on TV, not a partially covered one.

Maybe entertainers at sporting events will get a clue as to what is right and what is wrong.

I hear there is an uproar about the American Flag poncho that Kid Rock wore. If it was a real flag cut up to make a poncho, I have an issue with that. If it was created from the get go as a poncho, I don't see a problem with it. If you are going to get angry at that, then you need to be angry at U2's Bono for having a flag on the inside of his jacket.

Ben

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
there is a big consquences, what some poeple will do for publicity. Its kindof sad

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yep i agree and the thing is did you get a look at it,man looked mashed up to me,damm ugly.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They are suffereing the consequences now, and its not just them its their friends now as well.

top topics

join