It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien evolutionary theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

---
Hi THENEO,

Though I'm not sure where and how you've researched your dates?, seems to me, your certainly not far off the mark with EBE's intention of being here as with my speculations.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blunt

2. DINO man. imagine that the dinosaurs were not wiped out and instead of the mammalian creatures taking over, the dinosaurs kept on evolving. we would have a reptilian type of beings that are fairly equal to humans today. 'life' that walked around as humans do and possesing the same traits yet would have far more advancements like better eyesight, able to swim underwater (fish like), run faster, etc... now since that didnt happen and humans run the earth. Imagine that the reptiles begin to take over again like the movie REIGN OF FIRE. dragons/some wild reptilian creatures would take over and wipe the human race out... however their intelligence at this point would not be so great. it would take hundreds of years for them to re-evolve into reptilian 'humans'.

Uh, no, because the dinosaurs that did survive evolved into birds so I doubt, had the other dinosaur species lived, that they would have become anything remotely resembling us human. Nothing else would evolve into "humans" even if they did become highly intelligent they still wouldn't have ape characteristics if they were reptilian. Think about the smartest animals other than us humans, dolphins and other primates, they're vastly dissimilar. If Dinosaurs had survived theirs no guarantee they would evolve to be intelligent, develop language or consciousness or civilization...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

---

Hi all,

You must be joking? Ain't the science channel and mammals are not part of our evolution, though I'm not sure where we evolved. But, I'm feeling more confident that we (Human Beings") are being evolved through deliberate and timed--interrupted and designed DNA enhancement.

Why? Look at our progress over the last century or so. Then look at the primates?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Im not offended at all, and I dont get offended easily

The point im trying to make though, is that if nothing kickstarted the dinosaurs to progress more intelligence in 200 million years, what would be the catalyst to do that over 65 million?

If theres a rapid evolution, across the board, then they wouldnt be dinosaurs anymore than we are cannine. Hence the species changes in so many ways it cant be called what it was anymore, or it dies and another species takes the crown.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

No, I'm not joking. We are apes. This is the only thing that account for our similarities to them physically and genetically. While evolution is evident because of genetics and the fossil record there is no such evidence for the alien intervention hypothesis. I suggest you do a little research about real evolutionary science. Our "progress" is not so great as you think, you make the mistake of overestimating us while underestimating the ingenuity of a system like evolution. Simply because we are smarter than other animals does not suddenly bring aliens into the equation and the only reason we appear as the only intelligent species is because many other hominids died off and those that did not became US (and the other apes).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join