It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: FOOTBALL: Girls accuse Hokies' Vick of sex with 15-year-old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Michael's little brother might have gotten himself into a situation his legs nor his arm can get him out of. There is a claim from 2 friends that Vick had sex with another of their friends. The girls are only 14 and 15 years old. Vick has not been charged with any crimes yet.

News Source SI.com
BLACKSBURG, Va. (SI.com) -- Police searched the apartment of Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick on Wednesday after two teenage girls claimed he had sex with their 15-year-old friend after the trio had been drinking liquor and posing for pictures, The Roanoke Times reported.

When are these athletes going to learn? Just stay away from situations and people that are going to get you into trouble. There is no reason a 19 year old should be inviting 14 and 15 year olds over to his apartment. That is just asking for trouble. With a capital T.

[Edited on 1/31/2004 by Ben]

Ben

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
two things that come to mind in this sitaution, well maybe 3.

1. Did vick konw the actual age of the teenagers

2. Did he think it was alright because of the activities they were doing earlier

3. With being under the influence arnt the girls just as liable as Vick?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I thought about those things. First off was the age. I have seen 14 and 15 year olds that looked like they were in their late teens. So that would not surprise me.

I would like to find out what happened before they got to his apartment. Not sure if Vick can claim entrapment or not.

Unfortunately I don't think the alcohol will be a benefit to Vick. It was at his apartment and it might have been his alcohol. Either way that goes, he could be in trouble for that.

Hopefully the true story will come out.

TRD

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I agree crayon but i'm sure he would have checked there age first ,this always seems to happen to sports stars,i wonder how much it goes unnoticed in everyday life.

Ben

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I dunno about checking ages, i know for a fact that when you meet somebody hot and they are flirting with you, you won't check there age, just as long as they look around the age that you are. And most likely they were looking older.

I was thinking that the alcohol would help vick because they were drinking at such a young age.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
how come players think they have certain prvilages that other people dont have? It makes me sick

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Not sure we can place the blame directly on the athlete here. I agree with TRD, how much does this happen in everyday life?

You are a high profile athlete in your town. Everybody wants to be seen with you. If something goes wrong, the media sprays it all over the headlines.

So if the media would just stay out of the private lives of the athletes, we would not know about things like this.

Ben

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yes the media should not get involved with the athletes lives, but at the same time shouldn't the athlete's be more careful with what they do and say because they are role models to certain people.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a high profile athelete needs to be very careful these days, Vick was wrong to have put himself in this situation in the first place. also, if the story is accurate and he is 19 he is also a minor and should not have even had the alcohol himself, in my opinion a series of very bad choices that HE made, might cost him dearly...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I agree with both, but who are we really? Just flys stuck on the web of life.

There are people the were raised to know right from wrong, and how to avoid it. There are others that just did not have enough parental influence in their life.

A lot of the great athletes have had problems in their past, and they used athletics to vault themselvs to prosperity. Not saying that is the best model, but it tends to happen quite often.

Ben

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well we that i was referring to was the we that doesnt have it that well, who has to look up to somebody to know how to decided what is right from wrong. Not everybody is raised like that, hense why there is role-models.

top topics

join