It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: SOCCER: West Ham still search for keeper

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
West Ham step up the search for a new goalkeeper after the sale of David James to Manchester City in the shape of Uzbekistan international goalkeeper Ignatiy Nesterov.The Hammers are believed to have sent scouts to watch him play in the Commonwealth Cup which took place last week.

Rated as one of the best young keepers in Asia,the 21 year old could be on his way to England.A new face in the goalkeeping department is likely to be high on Pardew's agenda and Nesterov could very well fit the bill.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well they have Bywater which i am still not sure of,he is still young and unexperienced but he seems to be doing well so far. The keeper they have on loan from Arsenal is decent enough but he is only on loan for a month so i guess if he is good this keeper then they should get him now so they can work on him for next season.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
HOW MANY SOCCER REPORTS DO YOU NEED TO DO??????

500? Holy cow, I look on the page, I see: basketball, football, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, baseball, , socerr, soccer, soccer, soccer.

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJeter2
HOW MANY SOCCER REPORTS DO YOU NEED TO DO??????

500? Holy cow, I look on the page, I see: basketball, football, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, baseball, , socerr, soccer, soccer, soccer.

These are news reports they come up on the boards news site,there is quite a few soccer fans on here.

You ever seen the news site?

Here it is and you will see what i mean.

www.sportznewz.com

Anyone can post articles on here just read the submission thread in the newz forum

[Edited on 30/1/04 by TRD]

new topics

top topics

join