It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Damage, Abduction, Or just a normal thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
sometimes i get these dreams where im in my room and there is somone else with me.
like in my dream im sleeping and there is someone standing across the room. i doont no if its a dream or 4real but usually i wake up, look across the room and theres no1 there. ive had this "dream" or whatever it is about 5 timesin the last 6 months. i have taken abduction test and and have found them inconclusive, on the 52 question test i think i got like 27 of them correct.
i wonder if i am being abducted, or just going crazy:w:

xn

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This happened to me once. I like woke up cuz of my alarm and I saw someone standing there in my room looking at me. I was scared as hell so I hid under the covers until I had enough courage to turn my alarm off. But then I really woke up I think when the alarm went off. Since the time was kinda messed up here, it sounds like the astral plane. The being was probably not an alien. It was more like a spirit of some sort or some being in the astral plane. BTW, do you know where this abduction test is? What is this 52 question test? I don't think you were being abducted, but I know you're not crazy.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i think the 52 question site is www.52question.com if not do a search engine about "52 questions" or something of that sorts. ill try to explain exactly what happens: In my dream im in my bed sleeping. if it makes in difference i am "turned on" for some reason. I look over to my across my bed in there is a figure in my room. i sleep in as dark as i can i can get it so i cant give a description. but i can tell that either there is more then one of them, or its some being not form this world. i can see that there is maybe 4 arms moving around but atleast three. but all the movement is in the same spot, by my door. it looks like a person with three arms; two regular one out of the chest or breast area. again i cant tell but it "looks" like there is 3 arms and all coming out of the same thing. i dont no if the arm is coming out of the chest but there is definatly some other limb coming off of its body.

also when i do wake up i look over to the same spot and tehre is nothing there. also i am not scared by this when it happens but just thinking about it again scares me. do you have simmilar description of whatever this is? also wtf is "astral plane" i hear people in this room talking bout it all the time but i have no clue... please a brief explanation..
thanks,
-BIGFOOT

xn

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks. I went to the site. I got like 32 of them. More than 2 arms? Doesn't sound human. Either it's some being in the astral plane or some visitor. The astral plane is a place beyond this physical plane. One site says: A 5 dimentional (time, width, depth, height, charge) figure that represents reality. It is parallel to our own world, only made entirely of Energy. If you google for astral plane you'll get a better definition. The time I saw a being standing in my room it was just a normal person.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You may want to look into researching the following...

Shadowpeople
Incubus/Succubus
Night Hag

etc. as they all share some of the basic charactistics you speak of. If there is no physical contact...likely the first option...or of course...maybe even a ghost or phantasm....

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i havent seen the beings since i got my cat, but that is kinda inconclusive because ive only had her for a few days.lts been a couple weeks since the last "sighting" so i think im due....we'll see of this cat thign pays off............
-BIGFOOT

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Shadowpeople and cats don't get along so well.... I suspect it's why the Egyptians believed that cats were guardians of the underworld...as they seemed to prevent the observers from coming around...

Hopefully, your feline will have the same effect, though reports suggest it isn't fullproof....

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i only got enough time to look up Incubus/Succubus. they sound like there more of a demon type thing to me. I will look up shadow people after im done tping this. xn, can u give a description of what you saw? Now that i think about it a little mroe i remmeber it as almost a walking shadow, but it was definatly three dimensional with the mroe then one arm thing. Im not actually sure it was an arm or if it was jst mist or something. Next time it happens ill write it down asap...i think the cats sleeping in the living room tonight...........
-Bigfoot

xn

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I saw an actual person standing in my room looking at me. He looked powerful and was just staring at me, without moving. It was more than a shadow though.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
...it wasnt actually a shadow but it just looked like a standing shadow. its hard to describe, damn i wish i woulda wrote it down!

new topics

top topics

join