It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BASEBALL: A-Rod stays in Texas

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Alex Rodriguez and the Texas Rangers tried to put a formal end to their troubled off-season filled with trade talk and tension.

It looks like the Rangers organization has put the winter behind them, as they will try to repair the damage that has been done to the organization and its fans. Rodriguez said that �I definitely think I�m going to be here for a long time, I� probably pretty sure it will work out for the best.� A-Rod is now named the captain of the baseball team, as the 7-time All-Star shortstop will look to take his team into the playoffs

Texas wanted to get out of the 252 million, 10 year contract that is in name of A-Rod. This off-season was one to member lets hope both players on the Red Sox, and the Rangers can go back to normal and same with the organization.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Naming him captain could help repair the ties. How will the Red Sox repair their realtionship with Nomar?

Ben

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
dunno if that can be repaired he thought he was going to be traded and now he stays and same goes for manny who i think wanted to get out of Boston, and now he has to stay there.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
by giving them more money, all the players like the money. Give him a long contract extension and loads of money

top topics

join