It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: SOCCER: Larrson may quit

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Henrik Larsson has revealed that he will quit Celtic at the end of the season and possibly football altogether.Recently Larrson has been linked with moves to the Premier League and one club in europe.

Now that he is to be available it has sparked a race to get his signature,but he insists he would not speak to interested clubs until the season is over if at all.There is a possibility of him just returning to his home town instead in Sweden.

[Edited on 20/1/04 by TRD]

TRD

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Celtic striker Henrik Larsson is set for a move to southern Europe when he leaves Parkhead in the summer.The former Sweden international had been linked with Newcastle and Arsenal in the Barclaycard Premiership.But his agent, Rob Jansen, maintains his client is looking to warmer climes for his next move.

Jansen said: "I met with Henrik at the weekend and he is now clearer in his plans."The only thing I can say right now is that it is 100% certain that Henrik will continue his career in football and he will be leaving Celtic in the summer."He will probably move to a club in southern Europe although I have to stress that I have not yet spoken to anyone about a deal

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Celtic manager Martin O'Neill predicts Henrik Larsson will be inundated with offers from some of Europe's top clubs.

The prolific striker, who will leave Parkhead at the end of his contract this summer, revealed on Saturday that there have been no approaches for his signature.Larsson has his heart set on a move to Spain's La Liga.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They will miss him when he goes he has been awesome for Celtic and has scored so many goals.

TRD

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Barcelona president Joan Laporta has confirmed that the Spanish giants are considering a summer move for Celtic striker Henrik Larsson.The Parkhead star will leave Glasgow as a free agent at the end of the season with Spain's La Liga reported to be his preferred destination.

Laporta admits there is no reason why Larsson should not end up in Catalonia and the Barca supremo insists money will be made available if coach Frank Rijkaard considers the Swede will improve his side.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Larrson has been a prolific goal scorer in the scottish league for Celtic and they surely will miss him,i think he got over 50 goals last season if i remember right..

new topics

top topics

join