It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought just crossed my mind....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I dont beleive in the Bible or any god/godess. But I was just reading some topic on anti-matter and I reead an article that said that the big band created an equel amount of matter and anti-matter and one won over the other and they dont know how.

Now consider the bible. God apparently battled Satan. Could God be matter and Satan Anti-Matter?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Doesn't anti-matter and matter, when joined together or when encountering each other, negate themselves?
Kind of like anti-light and light?

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
you know that sounds like it ties in with the whole "god is everywhere" idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndergroundNetwork
I dont beleive in the Bible or any god/godess. But I was just reading some topic on anti-matter and I reead an article that said that the big band created an equel amount of matter and anti-matter and one won over the other and they dont know how.

Now consider the bible. God apparently battled Satan. Could God be matter and Satan Anti-Matter?

_______
Consider this: If anti-matter had won, we'd still call it matter, and the loser anti-matter. Maybe Satan won too, and we just call him God.

The Gnostic Christian tradition believes in a Demented God that Jesus (A MAN) overcame to know the True God.

Perhaps it's not so much that God works in mysterious ways; he' s just a crazy bastard.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It is more likely to be the light and darkness, or the seperation of the seas frimament.

gen 1

Satan although being the ruler of this world. If he had won, why they delay in his plans ? they would have been impletmented thousands of years ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Don't worship the Word. Only God shall be worshipped. When the people at Enosh's time started worshipping the Word. They sinned. The Word is just a servant of the Most High. The second the Word, who is the Son, became the Father, a new Word appeared. Different in some way, but still the same.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UndergroundNetwork

The main problem with this idea is that it is Dualism (i.e. that Satan and God are equal and opposite). Such is not the case. Satan is no threat to God.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You've spoken wisely. Satan is the enemy of the humans. Look at this instead. Cables (AC Bels) are serpents. Today they hang in masts mostly. Why don't we just bury 'em down? And I refer to my last two posts in the "Are anyone here a mason" thread. The constellations must be drawn again. The Dragon who the ones who who read the Tannakh call God today, thanks to Rome for she has named the Father the Dragon. The Pregnant Woman they have given the name of a man. The Word they have given to Egypt. Also: Euphrates must dry out and many other things.

And: Norway, Saamiland, Lappland, Sweden, Finland and the Kola Peninsula in Russia isn't a lion/leopard. It's a wellfed walking tiger. Neither is England, Scotland and Wales a lion/bear/leopard. She's a woman, and her child is Ireland and Northern Ireland. How about sinking Wales. Whales live in the ocean anyways. And red dragons? Do they still keep those over there? I've heared they have one on Iceland too. My oh my, have we got things to do!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Sorry my mistake, i thought this forum had two pages for posting already.

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by NuTroll]

top topics

join