It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the strangest thing thats happened to you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Finding a place like ATS! Alot of screwed up people here... it's great!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Old thread worth bumping ...

Strangest thing to happen to me .... my visit to Medjugorje Yugoslavia. I saw supernatural events. Things that went against the laws of physics and that defied natural explanation. It was amazing. I believed in the other world and higher powers previous to my visit there (Summer of 1991), but afterwards I was more solid in my belief of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Like what

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I was dead once ...it wasn't so bad!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJDOHBOY
The strangest thing to happen to me occurred several years ago, when I had some began reading books about and attending worship services that involved a prominent Hindu Yogi. I had a small picture of him that I displayed on my desk at work. One day a co-worker asked me who he was and I told him he was a holy man in India and said "yeah if you didn't know he was a holy man you'd think he was a drug dealer of something at first glance". Well, time went by and other interest in my life took precedence over my spiritual life and devotion to this Yogi. One morning while sitting on the couch watching TV I wondered to myself if I would ever have "contact" from this Yogi again. So, I'm flipping through the channels and I come to Regis and Kathy lea and decide to stay on that channel, which I've never done before. The program continues and a general hospital actor comes on and their conducting an interview. I'm about to turn the channel when Regis brings up the fact that this actor had stayed and studied at an ashram in India. Now, my interest is piqued, because this Yogi I'm familiar with has an ashram. Further into the interview Regis goes back to the subject of the ashram and the holy man asking about it's location. The actor reluctantly tells him the location. It's the same as the Yogi I am familiar with. So, by now I am 99% sure he's talking about my Yogi. So, Regis brings something up and the holy man and his appearance (his large Afro) and the actor responds "yeah if you didn't know he was a holy man, you might think he was a drug dealer or something" and laughs. I was floored! It was the same thing I had said years earlier to someone else! I have no other explaination for it than it being a personal lesson (by example) of omnipresence. There just is simply no other way to explain it. In my mind, coincidence is definitely not the word that applies to this occurrance, as everything about it was so specific.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJDOHBOY

When I was a teenager I had a rather strange series of events.

1: I was getting into metaphysical stuff and learning about spirituality. Anyhow I met this woman who was a healer? medium? I don't even know...she was a bit odd I thought at the time she would talk to rocks....
Anyways I went to see her and she was going to do some clearing on me. She did some work and said she removed something attached to me and described what it looked like. She said it had dreadlocks somewhat and other details" As she said that I flashed to a memory I had that morning while having a shower and washing my hair for a split second I seen myself with dreadlock hair and that spooked me out!

2: Next after that was done her work she said she could see a puppy or a dog in my heart like it was being nourished again..

3: That night I was at my friends place who was acting a bit off realizing later he was in the early onset of szhisophrenia he was talking about beings in the room. Makes it a bit tough to sleep after that lol
Anyhow that night I was laying on the couch thinking of the next day and BAM...I was no longer there but in the middle of space with a gigantic slowly spiraling vortex off to the front right of me. I remember i felt terrified because it felt like my lifeforce was being sucked out of me and I resisted the best I could.

I came too and thought "oh" and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and I was like WTF! and thought why after it happened I didn't think much of it was strange.

4: That morning at my dad's gf's house a puppy showed up at her door. We ended up taking it in and end result we found him a home to a man. This guy was the outdoorsy type, down with the government..environmentalist. He would take that puppy every day to work on his bike in the front basket. That dog lived with him his whole life that was his life companion.

That's it...bunch of events that were just odd all in a row...probably the most unusual for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
hi
i thought this was quite strange.
Any way in my late teens , while i still lived with my parents, i had recurring night terrors.
I used to see beings in my room, they were see through, apart from an aura which i could see.
They appeared to be examining my sisters, and seemed to be benign.
Anyway i always believed it to be my imagination, until one night,
all i can remember is that one was chasing me, and i ran out of my room.
The next day i came hope from work, and was about to tell my mum about my nightmare, when she interrupted me.
She told me, my sister had told her earlier, that she had woken up when she had heard me jump up out of bed, and had seen a something with an aura chase after me, she was so scared, she couldn't move.
i dont know what upset me more, the fact the what i had been seeing, might possibly be real, or the fact that my sister didnt try to save me!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kags42

I hope you weren't too hard on Sis, since people can actually become immobilized with fear during situations like that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join