Whats the strangest thing thats happened to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
When I was back in school , I was drinking jack with about 15 other peolple...passed out and when I woke up I had obscene sayings written all over my face in permanent markers. Whats up with that?>??

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hmm Groovy!!

how wierd thats also happened to me a few times!
lol..
After a wild night out partying!!!
I love my mates
once my eyebrows were even shaved off.

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by asala]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
When I was back in school , I was drinking jack with about 15 other peolple...passed out and when I woke up I had obscene sayings written all over my face in permanent markers. Whats up with that?>??

How about waking up from a stupor and being handcuffed to the couch you passed out on and a spoon and a jar of vaseline sitting next to you?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the strangest thing that's happened - but it was strange!

About 10 years ago I was quite active in a Spiritualist Church, sitting in open and closed circles.

Once, I received some "crystal healing" from someone who had come to visit the church. This took place in the room which the mediums used to "prepare" for their "demonstrations".

I was sat on a chair and had various crystals either placed under the chair and/ or moved around me whilst I sat there with my eyes closed. There were only two of us - me, and the healer - in the room at the time incidentally. There was no "incantations" being said, as far as I can recall.

The strange thing was that during the healing, I felt my right arm being stroked very gently (I was wearing a short sleeved shirt as it was very mild weather around July). It was so "vivid" a feeling that I could feel the hairs on my arm being "brushed", as the stroking was continuous, up and down, so that the "up" and "down" strokes went against the way my hair was "lying" on my arm.

This wasn't at all scary in fact: rather it was very comforting and reassuring.

No, there was no ventiallation fan blowing in the room, no, it *wasn't* the healer doing it, Yes, it *did* seem to be a "physical" effect (rather than an emotional one).

As I say, perhaps not "strange" - but it stays with me even now...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This didnt happen to me but I witnessed it first hand.

I wont g ointo details, but it involves someone passed out over a toilet with his pants down, a #2 pencil & the insertion of a lubed condom..

I felt for the poor soul

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You know, you gotta wonder about the guy who actually did that to him. I mean, he had to decied to take his friend's pants down. Then take a condom, and stick it into his friends butt...Hmm, could the little fella be repressing something?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sad part is the guy was sitting on the pot & had to puke.
when he turned around to puke he passed out pants still down.

now for the rest of it..... I just didnt go there....
I just tightened my belt & had another drink.
(and watched my back ........side)

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genya
I'm not sure if this is the strangest thing that's happened - but it was strange!

About 10 years ago I was quite active in a Spiritualist Church, sitting in open and closed circles.

Once, I received some "crystal healing" from someone who had come to visit the church. This took place in the room which the mediums used to "prepare" for their "demonstrations".

I was sat on a chair and had various crystals either placed under the chair and/ or moved around me whilst I sat there with my eyes closed. There were only two of us - me, and the healer - in the room at the time incidentally. There was no "incantations" being said, as far as I can recall.

The strange thing was that during the healing, I felt my right arm being stroked very gently (I was wearing a short sleeved shirt as it was very mild weather around July). It was so "vivid" a feeling that I could feel the hairs on my arm being "brushed", as the stroking was continuous, up and down, so that the "up" and "down" strokes went against the way my hair was "lying" on my arm.

This wasn't at all scary in fact: rather it was very comforting and reassuring.

No, there was no ventiallation fan blowing in the room, no, it *wasn't* the healer doing it, Yes, it *did* seem to be a "physical" effect (rather than an emotional one).

As I say, perhaps not "strange" - but it stays with me even now...

That's strange... I had a similar experience... only it had nothing to do with my arm... you see there was this church... and this chatholic priest who then... and I was all like... and he was.... oh. I think I'll go to the authorities now... damn repressed memories... damn them to hell!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Whats the strangest thing thats happened to you?

Surviving an automobile accident that sent me flying out of the window at high speeds.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Click on my blog link below and read ...... "My Mega Major UFO sighting!"

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Click on my blog link below and read ...... "My Mega Major UFO sighting!"

~So is that how you got your name here on ATS?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've had two things happen to me that were kinda weird.

About 5 years ago I'm pretty sure I saw bigfoot in my backyard. I live in Wisconsin and I always thought it would be cool if a sasquatch ventured into my area, but I never thought it would happen. It was a weird sighting as when I saw the large brown hairy dude I turned around because I had a bebe gun in my hand and I didn't know if it would get misinterpreted, then when I turned again he was gone. I wasn't turned for more than a half-second to drop the gun, so maybe he jumped into a tree

Another weird thing happened when I left my house one day. As I was bringing my hand outside from the inner doorknob, I felt a short, sharp pain on my wrist. When I looked I glimpsed a stringy thing recoiling back along the door. When I opened the door all the way I couldn't find it. It left a small, about 1cm long, stab into my skin. Another weird thing was that it wasn't bleeding but was actually cauterized already and a scab had already formed. That happened 1.5 yrs ago and I still have the distinguisable scar.

Other than some possible UFO sightings that's about it that I can remember.

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by jackopsychopants]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   

~So is that how you got your name here on ATS?

Yep

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A house I used to live in gave me reason to believe that it was haunted. Strange noises were heard frequently. For instance, I would often hear something that sounded like something sliding and hitting the floor, but upon inspection, I found nothing out of place. I heard a baby making noises upstairs. Half an hour or so later, the baby that actually lived at the house at the time would show up with his mother. One night I was watching T.V. and the kitchen light turned on. It is possible that the switch may have slipped but it had very stiff action, so I doubt it. I thought nothing of it, thinking my roommates had come home. Half an hour later, they still hadn't come into the rest of the house... One night I was working on my guitar and I saw something drop from my hand. I had no clue what I had dropped, since there was nothing in my hand that was a bright white color in the first place, lol. I WAS under the influence of some certain chemicals, but one of my roommates who was in the same room saw it too, and she is straight-edge, save for cigarettes. I looked on the floor, I looked in the chair, I even shook the chair out, I found nothing that I had dropped, let alone anything brilliant white in color...

any

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I used to have this pendant. A bright blue eye within a triangle. my sister found it, thought it was really creepy so tried to get rid of it.
It came back.
She threw it in the garbage this time.
It came back.
So she gave it to me.
I kept it throughout my formative years then one day it simply vanished.
Since then my life has been very, very, very strange.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
In the early summer of 1973 or4 I thumbed across country from east to west. Somewhere in Indiana I got a ride west. We talked of things of the days the end of the war politics and so on. After a while they said they would take me to Colo where I grew up. It was a day or so later we arived in Boulder. We drove around the mountains , I was the guide sorteof by now they had picked up a fourth person hitchin a ride to nowhere. We drove to a lookout over the city of Boulder where it took place. We arived there was no one else there , it was cold so the windows of the car were up. There is a waste high stone wall at the parking area at the overlook. we stoped the car some distance away windows up . A few minutes past then a man women and two young children came. They went to the wall sitting down with there backs towards the car. Then the driver said what would happen if we hit the wall with the car. As soon as he said that the redheaded boy turned looked at us in the car and shook his head side to side . Scared we left.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Dany

You seem to have had a very strange life, huh?

Maybe if live through it long enough, you could make a movie out of it and make good cash with it. (Just kidding)

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
At age 4 I bore witness to a 30 or 50 foot wide flying triangle floating just outside my house about 75 or 100 feet away. It was lit up like a Christmas tree with lights all over. It woke me up because it was making a very loud mechanical vibration noise. A few minutes later it went away.

I need to go get hypnotic regression therapy to bring more details out on this, but it is my most vivid memory of my early years.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Worst thing that ever happened to me hmmmm. A friend of mine really wanted to # this girl but he needed a friend for her friend so I said fine I'll take one for the team. Make a long story short it was like ridding a sweaty pillow that moaned a lot. I still have dreams 10 years later of the sweat rolling off her face as I put it to her. SICK!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
But definitely some things that will make a guy think.

When I was 11, I dreamt about a particularly vicious bike crash that I did end up having, I remembered the dream and did my best to try to avoid crashing, but about a second and a half before my bike hit some sand and I wiped out, I knew I was going to crash and it was gonna hurt. I was knocked out and still carry a couple scars from it.

When I was 17 I dreamt that my best friend would die on August 22. I never mentioned anything to him about it, because he didn't believe in things like psychic abilities or anything like that. On August 22nd, he committed suicide. It's strange, cause he never showed any signs of depression or really anything being "wrong".

Those are two of the dreams I've had that I'm kind of stuck on, but I've dreamt of things that eventually come to pass many many more times.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join