It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The following steps will have to happen in order for the New World Order to become placed into power

- There will be a strong crazed middle eastern leader that will nuke europe
- Chips will be mandated (these chips will run outside the technological limits that prohibits them from being used for evil)
- Al-queda will be eliminated
- Africa, and the middle east will be united under one ruler
- The United States will hold its next presidential election
- The dollar will fall down to its lowest potential
- Gas prices will rise by at least .40
- and of course, the european union and the horn of africa will form to make one governmental body

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Some good valid points you raise there - but i hope europe or any where else for that matter escapes nuking...and i really, really hope we escape from the grips of the NWO.

Thats bad stuff in a can, and that can needs to stay firmly sealed shut!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton - could she be the whore of babylon in the red dress? A final piece of the NWO ? The sell out artist of the decade who will leave Israel to its fate?

Damn man, Bill Clinton scared me, Bush Junior and Cheney terrify me...but Hilary Clinton just makes me want to try moon travel asap!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Hilary Clinton - could she be the whore of babylon in the red dress? A final piece of the NWO ? The sell out artist of the decade who will leave Israel to its fate?

You pose a valid question. I am more inclined to think it might be a certain Foreign Affairs Advisor, but I admit I am a little slow when it comes to US politics. I prefer Canadian, very slow and often predictable.

Damn man, Bill Clinton scared me, Bush Junior and Cheney terrify me...but Hilary Clinton just makes me want to try moon travel asap!

Refer above. I find no real argument in your logic, only time will tell. In any event - global travel is not on my radar at this time.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Today is 4 Jan., '07.
I'm saying that Hillary will be the next U.S. president.
Unless, something happens to her.
A bonus would be for something to happen with Bill. Boosts her ratings.

Just a thought, and prediction. We only have to wait.

Lex

top topics

join