It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stockpiling Military Trucks along the Canadian/American border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is my first attempt to post a picture so no backtalk please!
Somebody started placing these military trucks along the railroad in Estevan, Saskatchewan, Canada, 9 miles north of the Can/Am Saskatchewan / North Dakota border. The closest military base in Canada is in MooseJaw 3 hours by car to the North (rumored to be under control of the U.N.). The closest American base is Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota about a 2 hour drive South by car. However the missle silos with the nukes are on 15kms away from Estevan just across the border in N. Dakota. Just seems weird to have theses trucks show up.

okay, how do you post pictures from your own camera?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I couldnt tell you myself, but you could try to U2U a Moderator

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If you are using a digital camera you would save it on to your computer. (Let me know if you're not sure how to do that too)

Then load them to a photo hosting site like photobucket (or on the ATS one, I think there is one)

Then you can post it on here

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
okay here are the pictures:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Okay, cool. About 20 military trucks.
Rather generic transport trucks. No weaponry or cages.

Looks like they've been sitting there for a while.
No security, apart from a sign saying keep off Railway property, that's been damaged by some bored teenager on a Saturday night.
Footprints suggest you got to walk around looking inside them without any interference.

Apart from the obvious... the Canadian military bought a bunch of trucks and have left them at a convenient railway station until they are distributed to various bases.... what do you think think they signify?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
they could be surplus trucks for sale. i live in saskatchewan and have seen vehicles posted for sale....

top topics

join