It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palasheea's Reptilian footage has NOT BEEN DEBUNKED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
First off, I want to thank you (a member of this forum) for seeing if you too could come up with the same kind of results I was able to when recording those movies of those politician's that are David Icke's reptilian list.

That's why I posted as much information as humanly possible about the technique that I used and so on.. but to say that I've tampered with those results that I got is not the case at all! The only thing I did was brighten up those movies a bit in Ulead Studio8, like I always do for all of my movies and in these cases I also show the slowed down version of each movie -- along with those same movies at regular speed.

Also, you are not taking into account that I'm an ITC experimenter and I'm only experimenting in this area because I just so happened to have a knack for getting anomolous images in my movies. It's something that only a few people are able to do... and I'm not going to explain the obvious to you on that point because I don't want to come across as someone who's boasting about their special abilities and so on... but whatever one wants to call it, I seem to be one of those people out there who are able to get some rather extraordinary results in this area of interest. But this is not to say that I do not think that people can also develop those abilities... quite the contrary, I think that a lot of people also have the same talent also but they have yet to try things out for themselves to see if they are good at it.

In your case, I would definitely keep experimenting where maybe eventually you too will be getting the same results I have been getting. I hope so because there are not too many people out there who are like me and those other ITC experimenters who are good at getting results... but who knows? --may eventually you will also start getting results too! I hope so!

As far as the webcam.. well, I've already explained this many times on this board why I'm using it. It's because it's much, much more difficult to make changes or add things to low quality, large pixal images including those in movies made with low quality cam's without those changes or whatever showing up in those images on even casual analysis in an image editor. (in images by hi quality cam's, it's much easier to alter those images because of their high pixel count where such changes are much harder to detect).

You can analyze any one of those images from my movies and as you will see, no tampering or any kind of editing were performed on those movies and images -- except for brightening them up a little ... but that's all that was done to them. So once again, my use of a low quality cam and showing those images I recorded with that cam rules out that any tampering were done on those movies because such changes would show up very,very clearly in any image editor due to the large pixels in those images.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
why do we need three threads about this?

and claims of 'special abilities' aren't going to get you far around here. being able to see something that nobody else can see is special, yes, but generally in a negative fashion.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thread closed.

Everyone please go to the older thread that is about the SAME topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join