It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrails and Orgonite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
oh, and for help on links and what not, check this out:

zed's handbook on ats links

it was a big help for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Orgonite is a mixture of one crystal, metal shavings, a copper wire, and resin. It was hand made by Anne Cooper, whom you can reach by www.Sherryshriner.com

Orgonite is suppossed to repel aliens, or reptilians. Dark entities and Aliens can't breath around it and act negative toward you.
It's suppossed to get rid of headaches, and it does.

In a nut shell Orgone or Orgonite is suppossed to transmute negative energy into positive energy. Check out www.warriormatrix.com This website is all about gifting telecommunication towers with orgonites, boosting and spiritual experiences with Orgonite.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Snafu,
thanks for the info about links. i was just going to muddle through but i suppose i could read the instructions. sigh.

i don't know about reptilians, aliens or even what is meant by "negative energies" having not experienced/encountered such things. there are many strange things in our world that seem unbelievable to me but i am willing to investigate them. pyramid shapes really do keep food fresh and sharpen razor blades. i experimented with that tall tale and found it to be a valid one. orgonite and dodecahedron shape are 2 more i'm still watching closely before forming an opinion. so far, it seems that orgonite is a valid weather changer. (controller? cleaner?) it does seem to have some effect on the weather but there are many variables yet to remove from the equation before conclusive proof can be offered. or claimed.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilianseerrr

Orgonite is a mixture of one crystal, metal shavings, a copper wire, and resin. It was hand made by Anne Cooper, whom you can reach by www.Sherryshriner.com

Orgonite is suppossed to repel aliens, or reptilians. Dark entities and Aliens can't breath around it and act negative toward you.
It's suppossed to get rid of headaches, and it does.

That's not what I've learned about orgonite and orgone. Orgonite does only two things. Filter and/or generate orgone from the surroundings. Unpowered orgonite with big metal shavings will usually just filter orgone. Orgonite which contains powdered metals and crystals, (usually powered by sound, magnets, electricity or light), will usually generate orgone.

Orgone does only one thing. It reacts to your thoughts, and the more focused your thoughts are, the more it reacts to it. IMO it doesn't have anything to do with reptilians or aliens or anything like that.

In a nut shell Orgone or Orgonite is suppossed to transmute negative energy into positive energy.

Orgone is plain energy IMHO, whether positive or negative.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

Seeing the BBC has just aired a documentary exposing Chemtrails as fact, I'm surprised to find the Chemtrail-deniers are still peddling their 'normal contrail' garbage.

I never saw it ..... What was it called? When was it broadcast?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
orgone is O3 (oxygen is O2). I know that one of it's practical uses is to clean the smell of smoke out of things after a house fire. it's too toxic for us to breathe in closed spaces. it does have a known cleansing effect but so does bleach. doesn't mean it's good for you.
interesting info about charging energies with sound/magnets. would like to know more about that if anyone has links.
when i ordered my orgonite, the guy i got it from told me that it works best with copper but that steel would be an acceptable alternative. copper is a bit expensive right now but for aesthetic purposes, i prefer to go with that. probably do building project in late spring/early summer.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
orgone is O3 (oxygen is O2).

actually ozone is O3

as for the rest , can you cite some of your " facts "

i am familar with the dangers of ozone from welding - and i would not reccomend it as a " smoke disapator "

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Orgone isn't ozone, or any other physical material.

Here is more info on what it is.

www.orgone.org...

I see that there are a huge amount of myths about orgone.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks guys for correcting my brain fart on orgone vs. ozone. Too little sleep and too many margaritas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join