It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Memories (please read all) Contains Pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Do you ever randomly remember something that happened to you years ago? I Got that last night in the car on my way to a New Years Eve party, I was looking out the car window at the stars, and i suddenly remembered something.

When I was 5ish I was playing "Dinosaurs" with my brother in my back garden, it was dusk, verging on night time, we were just walking back inside because it was getting dark. I turned round to see my brother and as I was turning I saw something hovering No more than a couple of houses high in the sky. It was about 2 gardens down, You can imagine how close it was, If only i was smart enough to take a photo. I cant remember perfectly what was going on but it was definately silent, also, the craft looked somewhat old fashioned. In my memory I point it out to my brother, and we stand there looking at it for a good 5 minutes ish. I didn't move at all. For some reason i can remember it being slightly breezy, I have no idea, It probly doesn't even have any relevance to the UFO at all but it sticks out in my mind.

We went inside to get my uncle, naturally he laughed and because I was only very very young, he didn't even bother going outside. We went back outside to see it, and sure enough, it was still there. The size of it was quite small, trying to imagine how big it is is dificult, the only thing i seem to be able to compare it to is 2 Volzwagon Passats Long, and about One Passat Long in Height. Maybe because there's a Volzwagon outside my house right now, lol anyway. After we went back outside to watch it again it gets alittle hazy, I Dont know how the Memory ends, it just finishes with me Looking at the UFO. Below is my best representation of the craft, done on paint, so it's not going to win any awards lol
The windows were distinctly orange, the windows looked tbh like aeroplane windows, they looks plasticy, but it was no aeroplane hovering less than 30 metres away making no sound lol i couldnt tell what the other colours were because like i sed it was dusk. So i just displayed the colour as what i saw, i'm not saying it was that colour.

Anyway thats the memory, at first i thought it never happened, i thought my mind just made it up because i want to see one so badly, so i said to my brother who was in the front seat. Do you remember seeing that UFO one night years ago, He said yeh that was weird, I said to him, what happened in the end, and he said he cant remember. I myself find this weird. Maybe its the reason i have had trouble sleeping everynight since around that time. I have long thought i have been abducted by Aliens, everynight before i go to bed i think about them, and what i can do if they come.

Weird, I am also terrified at looking at pictures of Grays, and am also frightened of watch re-contructed abductions you see on documentarys some nights. I really hate them, Something that always comes to mind when i think of grays is 6 fingers? weird. What do you think all this means? I saw on Tv some abductees that claim the aliens took peices of their flesh, they have small peices of flesh missing from parts of their body. I have one too, on my leg, I will Post a picture of it soon. It's very strange.

Can someone tell me something else apart from myself being phycho!!!!! lol perhaps something that can explain it all, please, i would appreiciate it alot

thanks if you read this, and please reply, i need the support

thankyou so much

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
o btw, i lived in Ockbrook Derbyshire in the UK at the time, and im 15 now. So can anyone find any articles or any other people that saw a UFO in that area around that time?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hello,
I remember the first time I saw a grey on TV, on one of those UFO documenteries, and it sent a chill down me. I was very suspicious and something about it told me it was wrong. I am 26 now and I still dont like looking at them. While I have no memory of being abducted or seeing a close up UFO I have had supernatural or "paranormal" experiences my entire life that lead me to find answers and connect the dots.

The answer I give you might not be what most agree with or what you want to hear but these things are evil. They are demons disguising themselves behind 'alien' masks and they cant harm you or come get you as long as you love Jesus Christ and call on his name.

One thing I stress in understanding the truth is that science is God. God in turn is science and I say that because to have the knowledge of a god is to know how things work and every little detail of how things go together. Every nuetron and tiny particles of DNA and everything you can imagine was created and understood by God. These fallen angels have the knowledge of science and technology and can therefore create it.

The most important thing you can do is to not fear them. Do not give them power over you by believing them and letting them make you afraid. Know what they are and if you encounter them tell the devil to get behind you or go back to hell from which they came.

I am sure that if you undergo hypno-regression thearapy that more memories of that night will be unlocked and it will only serve to terrify you farther and drive home the 'alien' angle. They use technology to block memories from your brain that only unlock over time or with hypnossis. (sp?) I would suggest not doing this and just not being afraid and having faith in Jesus to keep you safe.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Q1)Are you "alexslaine"? if so why should we believe you, you lied , then appologised, and lied again .

[edit on 1-1-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Who the hell is AlexSlaine? lol and yeh i dont want Hypnosis coz i dont wanna remember wot happened if anything did

Who is AlexSlaine btw?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Slaine is the band whos logo is my avatar? what does that mean tho? Slaine, good british metal band in the area, they kick ass

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ah crap, I posted a message in a lieing trolls thread in an attempt to bring help and understanding. Wish I had known this before.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've been on that AlexSlaines profile, i know it looks bad but leme explain. I really don't know who AlexSlaine is. It does look like i come from the same village tho lol Slaine is a Local band that does a gig every friday at the crown, I've probly seen this AlexSlaine dude tho lol seein as he likes Slaine too. My god my name is Alex, Jesus this does look bad, but you can take the coincidence if you like, you don't have to.

All i can say is Big Coinsidence, and also, looking at his/her post, he/she claims they have been abducted, i'm not saying that, i want to know wot i saw, i can say that it looks strong that i have been abducted, but i never sed i have.

thats well weird

Grrr this isnt fair, its not my fault some other dude crapped up b4 me that appears to b similiar to me

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Geesh, just posting a message to encourage someone who's saying he's 15 to keep looking at the stars and blah, blah, blah .... only to find out that he's a TROLL!

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

by " amazing co incidence " two members share :

1) avatar

2) name : [ alex]

3) birthdate : 08 / 07 / 1991

4) location : shepsted , UK

5) mood : " in love "

6 ) affinity for a band

7 ) writing style / similar abbreviations & "text speak " and diabolical spelling

i have never been a big fan of co - incidence

or to put it bluntly :

piss off troll boy

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
WE CAUGHT YOU FOOL, well actually, I didn't catch you, Ignorant_ape did, Well Done! ignorant ape, I'm new, can you give me a tour please? Give me a few tips and What Not

Heafy

THIS was AlexSlaine/AndSadnessWillSear

[edit on 1/1/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
TROLL!! Your writing style is IDENTICAL you moron. With your "lol"s with no punctuation and your "wot"s, its too much of a coincidence.

Moderators. . can you ban this guy? Please? Im sure you can look up his IP address and compare the two names. . . .

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I hope others dont see this as a superflous action, but i have voted you for "way above top secret".

I've been following ATS for about four months and have seen a good few your posts and i think you bring a great deal of sanity to some of the discussions, AND you LOVE getting to the bottom of things which i really admire.

The reason, however,i have voted you for W.A.T.S. is the great "sleuthing" you have done to bring this little troll to his knees, with taking the time to contact the news paper AND M.I.R.A. (with regards to this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com... )

We really need members like you on ATS to "take the rubbbish out for collection" as it were, and to that effect, I think you've done an brilliant job.

TOP MARKS my man

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Taken Care of. Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join