It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

Originally posted by Ram
I just wasted my time on this thread
- morons.

Wtf! are you people writing about? omg.

oh! we are sorry o wise one.
please forgive us if we have offended the.

------

i love how people like to say, "this is what the OP was trying to say".

why dont you let Morning Star say for him/her self.

It's allright - Now get back to your seat.

MorningStaR will come out of he's chambers after dinner.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Ram]

JSR

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

It's allright - Now get back to your seat.

MorningStaR will come out of he's chambers after dinner.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Ram]

yes sir!

-----
ya see, now that is empathy.
i never ment to be mean. i was been sarcastic, and, through empathy, Ram understood that.
then gave it right back.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Much of what I have learned has been through experience. There is nothing like experience. Books that are properly written can only be a guide. The biggest obstacle in learning is what you already assume or have been taught to assume. Look at things the way they are, much knowledge is in front of our faces, we just don't see it, because we've been taught not to. This is why it is important to find things for ourselves, and if possible to share with others. This way we can learn from each other.

The spiritual emptiness of mainstream religions followed and ruled through terror. When the control of organized religion weakened, many turn to atheism out of futility with what they mistakenly believed to be spirituality- emptiness and nothingness.

We are going into a new aeon, the Age of Aquarius. Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac. We are reaching the end of the age of Pisces. It has been written that in the end, the truth will come out. We are now in the age of information and communication, which will result in many of these xian sects being exposed along with the Catholic Church.
People are in for a rude awakening.

In 1962, the planets lined up Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn all in the sign of Aquarius and ushered in the computer age, which emerged worldwide 28 years later following the Saturn cycle. Technology has advanced at an unprecedented pace in the past century.

JSR

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
eh..you left me hanging there....you were on a roll.

anyway

Originally posted by MorninG StaR 21
Much of what I have learned has been through experience. There is nothing like experience. Books that are properly written can only be a guide. The biggest obstacle in learning is what you already assume or have been taught to assume. Look at things the way they are, much knowledge is in front of our faces, we just don't see it, because we've been taught not to. This is why it is important to find things for ourselves, and if possible to share with others. This way we can learn from each other.

experience huh? but your only 16. how could you have experienced so much.

are you sure, that your OP was not taken from books?
my experience never showed me anything like that..especially at age 16.

im not saying your wrong. there realy could be some kind of conspirecy.

however, the church in general, does not hood-wink people. it is something these people believe in. it fills a need in them. a need to connect to something/someone much larger than they are.

through my experience, have have had things happen to me, and around me, that i directly contribute to my faith. it could have been that i stumbled into some ancient form of body energy or what not. but who is to say god did not create man to have these abilities, and to actually use them. i would say that it is possible.

have you had any teachers who taught you these things?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have much experience, by accessing past lives through self-hypnosis, learning, and understanding as much as i can about them.
I perform power meditations every day, if you do these you will experience some serious power. There are many different methods of awakening this power.

Imbalances in this energy and blockages, also holes in the aura cause drug and alcohol addiction, depression, a lack of concern for the feelings of others and other forms of life, abusive behavior and many other things that plague humanity. Knowledge is the key to everything. Knowing everything about ourselves, past lives and so forth will set us free.

JSR

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
very interesting.

how long did it take you to master these power meditations?

how many past lives have you had?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join