It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge . . .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Will you still back this line when your knee bows before him on that great day? None have lived before him. He is the Alpha and Omega.

this is what inhibits discussions on the christian religion
christians pulling out some line from the "preacher's first rebuttal book"
it's just spam
spam spam spam

and win, all the evidence (well, lack there of mostly) points towards there being no spiritual beings

[edit on 1/2/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

No that was from the creator himself. Be careful because what comes out of a man's mouth is what defiles him. Every Idle word man speaks he'll give an account for on the great day.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Why have I been seeing these things then? Why am I having spiritual, supernatural experiences?

Yes, I was a doubting Thomas, I needed to see it for myself. I did seek what I have seen.

There is a supernatural war going on, you would be wise to seek your own answers. Don't rely on my disclosure of what I have experienced.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No that was from the creator himself. Be careful because what comes out of a man's mouth is what defiles him. Every Idle word man speaks he'll give an account for on the great day.

now you're quoting the words of man later in that post
the bible was written by man
for man
and inspired by MAN

you cannot prove otherwise

Originally posted by win 52
There is a supernatural war going on, you would be wise to seek your own answers. Don't rely on my disclosure of what I have experienced.

i've looked
and i found that there is NOTHING spiritual
there is no supernatural war going on
you cannot prove it
all you have is purely subjective experiences, so i wouldn't want them disclosed

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

the bible was written by man
for man
and inspired by MAN

Not anymore, see now the Bible is written by machine. You go to the bookstore and get you a Bible and see if it wasn't printed right out by a printer of some sort. Therefore it was inspired by the printer.

One can find the same level of reasoning in your quote and the above statement.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Not anymore, see now the Bible is written by machine. You go to the bookstore and get you a Bible and see if it wasn't printed right out by a printer of some sort. Therefore it was inspired by the printer.

One can find the same level of reasoning in your quote and the above statement.

so you're equating humanity to a printer for some sort of divine (fictional) being?
wow, that's demeaning
do you honestly think that every word in the bible is the direct word of god?

hell, how can you believe that when
it's been recopied over and over again BY PEOPLE
and the atheists question
we don't KNOW if there is a god, people only believe

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I agree with you here mad

the bible or any other holy book has been written/deleted/edited by men. They are all so clouded that you can not tell a truth from a lie, nor can you use it as factual evidence to prove gods existance.

Nobody can prove or disprove the existance of god... for we all dont know... we can only believe. And that is all you should need - BELIEF.

back to knowledge...

I believe we all alredy have the 'universal knowledge" within us... the only problem is we have no idea how to access/use it. There is soooo much more to us humans that we really can comprehand, from our body to our soul to our spirit we have no clue. We are not quiet ready to emrace this.

JSR

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
to Morning Star,

i am surpriesd to see, that you are only 16 and you know so much about this stuff.

or, have you just finished a book?

im not trying to be smart here. if you have just finished a book, i can understand. but, if not, how in the world did you come by all of this?

and more importantly, how do you know it to be true?

[edit on 2-1-2007 by JSR]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

so you're equating humanity to a printer for some sort of divine (fictional) being?
wow, that's demeaning

No, I meant a printer merely copies what the one in control of it puts before it. As have the prophets merely repeated what the LORD laid upon them.

do you honestly think that every word in the bible is the direct word of god?

Some precisely out of his mouth, other parts inspired by. Yes. It's the instruction he intended us to have, so yes again. Try it, it works. I profit nothing from this argument, only you if you honestly attempt to disprove it, you'll find the truth and the truth will make you free. The freedom the world has to offer is slavery. Why do people rather believe a lie and be damned? Senseless.

Ram

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just wasted my time on this thread
- morons.

Wtf! are you people writing about? omg.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Ram]
Im sorry but MorningStar21 was talking about earth energies - and ion-ised - electrial connection to God i think

God could be the universe and Jesus be the sun - the son of universe.
Everything Is connected and build up in an intelligent way.

Don't worry about loosing the connection to God - or universe folks.
It is our connection to this planet that is important for us - If this connection to our planet is out of balance - we have to figure out the origin of the Religious scriptures - in some way.

Religion should be a kinda teaching - like a way this machine we live in works - and how we are connected to it - like all other speices are connected to the same plugin.

What MorningStar21 tried to explain was how a bunch of people figured out how to make profit on the earth population - Starting by burning people between years 1500 - 1600. Because the whole thing is that people had a connection to earth in those days - they understood things about nature and what effect the moon and planets, and the holy sun had upon them.
They where impossible to control - so they where burned. Genocide we call it.
The idea is and the clues lead to - that the bible and other scriptures are laws - basic laws to keep people away from freedom and self awareness - and the possibility to feel earth. the ley-lines.

They use to have tempels instead of churches - Morningstar writes about tempels being destroyed and churches build on top of them.
What if they really undertood earth in a way we could make use of today? Though we have sattelites and instruments to meassure Ozone - or drill down into greenlands ice and find traces of old forrest down there.

If we could use the natural thing in our molekyler structures - our bio-electric bodies - to save this planet - I think it's worth understanding this. Things that people where burned for - in old times.

That is what i think this thread is about.
No doubt that universe is intelligent.

People use to life like this

They had only nature to life by.
They knew somthing we have lost - they felt the earth.
Our planet is going through some changes - might be good - might be bad.
The people in control - just see a giant pile of money - and teach you to work everyday - for the money.

They control the money.
you know. Please add some new thoughts...It's allright.

We don't need to write:
Don't mix religion with Spirituality.

It's like - we start police eachother - and offcourse that is what the people on high level want us to do - but does it mean it's correct?

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Ram]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
First of all, i would like to apologize to madnessinmysoul, i don't want to hijack your thread, but i've been reading it and i had to get this out.

WiseSheep, wow, are you a stereotypical christian or what? I'm sorry to tell you this, but the bible is man's word, god doesn't speak in words. The bible was written by men, and then a good while after the man you call jesus was said to have died, they got together and voted on which stories they would put in the bible and which to omit. These same MEN (no women of course) were in control of money and power and wished to remain that way. I suppose that you would also consider burning "witches" at the stake god's work because they said it was. Hmmmm, who was it that earned the rights to the "witches" property after they were killed, oh yeah, the church; they probably had to perform certain exorcism on the land so it would be clean and "holy".

You are comparing the means of the book being printed to it's origin of creation, they are not dependent upon each other, and are in fact quite unrelated. There is not one religion on this planet that is perfect, or "god's religion". Religion is the opiate of the masses, and apparently you are very consumed at the moment.

You're attitude is a perfect example of what's wrong with this world today, division, a feeling of "I am worthy and you are not." When will the people awaken from their slumber and see that life isn't about who's religion is right, who's "holy" and who's not. Until we stop seeing these divisions, we will know no peace. I've seen those christian bumper stickers that say "Know Jesus, Know peace" but that's not it, that's not how we obtain peace. First we must know each other. We treat everyone that we don't know like a complete stranger, because that's what we see; but if we see everyone as a friend, we can begin to know peace.

We all just need to grow up and move beyond religion. I have no religion because i am Sick and Tired of what is going on in this world, religion doesn't matter in the end, it's what kind of a person you are, but we apparently can't see that. We need to stop letting our lives be run by fear, and start loving

People will see, and it will be known.

I also realize that some people are so stubborn that even if the truth were presented to them in an undeniable way, they would just pretend they never saw it.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Will you still back this line when your knee bows before him on that great day? None have lived before him. He is the Alpha and Omega.

this is what inhibits discussions on the christian religion
it's just spam
spam spam spam

and win, all the evidence (well, lack there of mostly) points towards there being no spiritual beings

[edit on 1/2/07 by madnessinmysoul]

This is not a Discussion on the Christian religion. It is an Attack on it. Did you expect to be able to agree with everyone who posts in this thread? Surely you expected someone to defend their faith.

WiseSheep merely quoted something from the book which you are claiming is plagerized.

JSR

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I just wasted my time on this thread
- morons.

Wtf! are you people writing about? omg.

oh! we are sorry o wise one.
please forgive us if we have offended the.

------

i love how people like to say, "this is what the OP was trying to say".

why dont you let Morning Star say for him/her self.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
that was deep pancho... i like what you wrote.

who invented the interest rate and let people borrow money and made them pay it back with interest? If you said the "early church" you are right.
If any religion was the way of god... dont you think they should ve given the money to those who need it with no need to pay back? Wouldnt that be the right thing to do?

I was raised muslim... but like you I do not follow any religion today. Just by letting your heart speak for once you will know that the way religions are run today is wrong. People are being pulled by their nose by mainstream religions. I am just totally disgusted looking at how we as humans operate in this world.

If any religion was TRUE and the true way of god... why do we have people dying of hunger/thirst all around the world? Dont you think the a religion SHOULD be the first to stand up for this and fight with all means to provide food and water to the needy.

I myself am a working man and I donate whenever I get a chance... just to help those who are in need. If i was real rich... I would donate everything just so somebody can have a life... or at least a chance for a life.

One main thing that i notice in todays society is the lack of empathy... people rather turn the other way and not look. Just for once... put yourself in shoes of a child in a third world country with no food or clean water... feel it... feel how it is.. get emotional... let the true you come out... and see for yourself how it is to have NOTHING not even hope.

JSR

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by theTRUTHtheWAY

who invented the interest rate and let people borrow money and made them pay it back with interest? If you said the "early church" you are right.
If any religion was the way of god... dont you think they should ve given the money to those who need it with no need to pay back? Wouldnt that be the right thing to do?

i thought it was the jewish people who created interest, long before christ come around.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

i thought it was the jewish people who created interest, long before christ come around.

Maybe you are right... but i know the people were of some religious sect. But even after christ the church further developed and used interest rates to profit from the people.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

JSR

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Maybe you are right... but i know the people were of some religious sect. But even after christ the church further developed and used interest rates to profit from the people.

you say profit, like its an evil thing.

how many times will you give money away, before you have none left to give.

then your in no position to help anybody.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

you say profit, like its an evil thing.

how many times will you give money away, before you have none left to give.

then your in no position to help anybody.

Yes, I say profit is an evil thing. (profiting of interest rates) And yes you can quote me on that too. To me it is a SIN.

And yes, I will always give money away until I have none. Give it while you have it.... for you can not when u dont.

Like i said people lack empathy... you are a perfect example.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
I'm sorry to tell you this, but the bible is man's word, god doesn't speak in words.

How can you truthfully make any statement regarding GOD (Jesus Christ), when you don't even know him. If you knew him you wouldn't be spouting lies and defending them.

The bible was written by men, and then a good while after the man you call jesus was said to have died, they got together and voted on which stories they would put in the bible and which to omit.

He isn't just a man but the creator himself or one with the lord of spirits, as Enoch would put it.

I suppose that you would also consider burning "witches" at the stake god's work because they said it was. Hmmmm, who was it that earned the rights to the "witches" property after they were killed, oh yeah, the church; they probably had to perform certain exorcism on the land so it would be clean and "holy".

If you've ever hated anyone, you have murdered them in your heart and will be judged accordingly on that day.

What about thou shalt not kill? Anyone killed before their time, if it were possible, would be robbed of their chance at finding the truth, and their blood would be on the killers hands.

There's not a holy man on earth. We are all infested with sin and inferior no matter who admits it.

There is not one religion on this planet that is perfect, or "god's religion". Religion is the opiate of the masses, and apparently you are very consumed at the moment.

How do you know what "GOD's religion" is? You have no clue who he is, if you did we wouldn't be having this argument.

You're attitude is a perfect example of what's wrong with this world today, division, a feeling of "I am worthy and you are not."

It's only a division of light and darkness, truth and lies, life and death, good vs evil. When those combinations are together there will be division, until sin is abolished. satan plays both sides you know, as he's playing your lips like a fiddle at the moment.

He want's the lost to feel as though they are useless and not worthy, so he corrupts part of them that claim christianity with their lips and slap our LORD in the face with their actions. This causes deception.

The truth is, nobody is worthy, all have sinned and fallen short. The ONLY chance any of us have at receiving eternal life is to accept Jesus Christ's gift which he freely gave us, and believe on him.

When will the people awaken from their slumber and see that life isn't about who's religion is right, who's "holy" and who's not.

I'd like to see the majority claiming to be the church do the same. Life is about knowing and living for the one who created you and gave you life itself, and knowing him is by knowing his son (and that is the ONLY way), who has been with him from the beginning and forever.

Until we stop seeing these divisions, we will know no peace.

True. When good and evil are locked in a cage together, there won't be peace until one conquers the other. Evil will conquer good, by masking itself as this "peace" you speak of and rule the earth for a season, then be cast into hell.

religion doesn't matter in the end

No but being good friends with the only one who holds the keys to where you will be put in the end, does.

I also realize that some people are so stubborn that even if the truth were presented to them in an undeniable way, they would just pretend they never saw it.

Fine example.

JSR

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Like i said people lack empathy... you are a perfect example.

definition of empathy
identification with anothers feelings.

i in no way shape, form, or fashion ment any of my posts to be an attack.

it seems you are the perfect example.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join