It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Met A Real Bad Guy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
I'd rather have people back up their claims. Call me crazy, but I think that people come in here asking for assistance should not get indignant when asked to verify their situation with a moderator.
Fine i was attempting to stick out my hand to you in friendship but you dont have to worry about that anymore.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Verify a few minor points w/ a mod, then we can talk.

In fact, I'd be more warm, friendly, and helpful than you could imagine.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ya can't convict on hearsay, is, what I think Reality is saying. As a cop, you are trained to collect evidence is support of an investigation.

Ya bring ATS into the investigation, prepare for the evidence (or lack there-of) to be looked at. Ya bring a good event to relate, but, you almost accept ATS folks to just accept it as fact because you say it happened...though no evidence can be obtained, it's just unrealistic.

I am willing to believe something strange happened to you. But, I can't just say what I think happened because I have only your description of the event. I hope you can bring more to convince me.

Boaz, I have many friends who are cops. I like them. They are folks like everyone else. But, I bellieve your training should tell you that if you want the investigation to proceed AS an investigation, ya need more goods. If it's just to relate a strange story, than, yes it's a strange story indeed. I wouldn't want to be there when that happened.

So. More stuff on the way? I'm all eyes!
That's all? Bummer, I hope ya get back on the streets protecting everybody, cause, we need ya out there doing just that. :salute:

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hopefully you realize that if this guy is a hoaxer you're more than doing your part by getting all worked up about it. The best thing you can do is ignore it and let it die with the rest of the posts.
Trying to call someone out is counter productive and a plain waste of time.

~cheers

[edit on 3-1-2007 by xEphon]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Hopefully you realize that if this guy is a hoaxer you're more than doing your part by getting all worked up about it. The best thing you can do is ignore it and let it die with the rest of the posts.
Trying to call someone out is counter productive and a plain waste of time.

~cheers

[edit on 3-1-2007 by xEphon]
At last the voice of reason thank you as far as im concerned this thread is over.................................

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey Boaz,

Its become quite clear to me the reasons why you really cant tell the truth when filing a report, this thread is a reflection of the sceptisim you would endure, that is if you were to tell the truth...

Seems everyone is asking for further evidence, information to verify your claim...

So

Just a few questions..
Was the room dark?
Did the figure walk or float towards you?
Were there any noises? Voice etc?
When you fired did the figure move from impact?
When walking through you, did you get any discription, face, etc??

Just trying to help

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
how did it feel when the entity passed through you ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join