It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's N.Y after Midnight predicted by Kreskin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thats what i was afraid of, because things like that make me angry.

Basically hoaxing a UFO sighting (yes it is a hoax, just by a different means than usual). Unless they stated directly that the people were seeing things that weren't there then reflects badly on the UFO community.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yep 1 am the mexicans are still partying the world still revolves and nothing about UFOs over new york. DANG I hate frauds.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Had to get up and write to tell you I did write Fox News and I think you all should write.

[email protected]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well, I guess this a pretty good proof against the believers.. We've had a lot of 'predictons' on UFO's, and none of them have come true. This is just another nail in the coffin; because we have had yet another "messiah" who has let his cover fall down.

Are you still gonna believe?

Respect to those who still believe in visiting UFO's, but another year has gone by, and still nothing... Predictions and all!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
^ Have you read the whole thread?

This wasn't a prediction of UFOs... it was a guy hypnotising people... there was no actual UFOs over NY... us believers admit that. This incident was a hoax. It is no 'nail in the coffin'.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
^ Have you read the whole thread?

This wasn't a prediction of UFOs... it was a guy hypnotising people... there was no actual UFOs over NY... us believers admit that. This incident was a hoax. It is no 'nail in the coffin'.

That was not directly my point; my point was that it was _yet_ another "Yahweh"..

I've also been a believer.
Happy new year everyone!

[edit on 1/1/07 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I just write those like Yahweh off as slightly ill... all they do is give the UFO community a bad image. Not all of us wear tin hats and believe reptilians are invading from Venus.

I'm not sure i believe UFOs are extraterrestrial either... i just believe that there really is some craft that fly over this earth that the average person can't identify, whether they are secret military projects or something else.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I just write those like Yahweh off as slightly ill... all they do is give the UFO community a bad image. Not all of us wear tin hats and believe reptilians are invading from Venus.

I'm not sure i believe UFOs are extraterrestrial either... i just believe that there really is some craft that fly over this earth that the average person can't identify, whether they are secret military projects or something else.

That also fine with me - I'm not pointing fingers! It's just that... Well... Some people start threads on ATS "Alien and UFO's"...

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I just came back from a walk around the block...its raining here in NY and didn't see anything special..maybe my umbrella scared them off. Its like a mini patio/beach umbrella LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
well if it counts for anything..nothing here in utah...overcast skys..major foggage! Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I was struck by the seemingly shock of the people that said they saw the UFO's. They even let a few cuss words slip out on air. They were pointing saying "Look you dont see that??? Is that homeland security?? Wheres the police??" Meanwhile the reporters were looking and said they could not see anything but confetti. If they were not part of a hoax then it is very interesting how powerfull public hypnotism can be. .

I found it really interesting that the cameraman didn't pan the camera up to where the people were pointing. They just wouldn't point the camera up there.

Well the version I saw the camera man did point the camera up to where they were pointing between the buildings and there was nothiing but confetti falling through the spotlights.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Kreskin eh? The ENTERTAINER who bends spoons and plays mind games? Yeah .. like he can summon UFOs
There should have been a disclaimer running across the bottom of the screen - 'for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only'

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I actually was able to capture an image of a constellation of red glowing UFOs over Central Park right after the New Year came!

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is that street lights I can't tell.
Are you being funny or seious I can't tell that either?

All I know is people should e-mail hemmer@fox news.com and ask him what that was all about. Maybe if he get enough e-mails he will say something on the news.

I know if they think this is a joke, it isn't funny.

For myself it doesn't really matter because I am a life long experiencer with the Grey's to me it is the proof that many of you need.

I know they are here. One point that has to be made is we call them extraterrestrial because the ships are flying around up there and maybe this is why the government can get away with saying no extraterrestrials. They are in our waters and have been for a very long time so that would make them terrestrial however, there ships are water and air and they can very easily travel to anywhre in the Universe.

Write [email protected]

End of story for now

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Is that street lights I can't tell.
Are you being funny or seious I can't tell that either?

Yes thats a street light and the picture was to be humorous...its the Fireworks he was talking about.

Why make a big deal out of Kreskin making a prediction? Did you take it that seriously? He's an entertainer. It was for entertainment purposes.

From his Bio page on amazingkreskin.com

TERRORISM / MIND CONTROL

In an effort to expose the influence of the terrorist mindset, Kreskin demonstrated The Power of Suggestion in June 2002. In a mass gathering in the Nevada desert, he illustrated how easily the minds perception can be manipulated by successfully causing numerous individuals to believe they were witnessing an actual UFO sighting and within seconds fear, panic and chaos erupted in the darkened desert night. The following day, Kreskin held a press conference regarding the UFO sighting and revealed his true intention, to demonstrate how terrorism could actually manipulate HUMAN PERCEPTION, via POWER OF SUGGESTION and MIND CONTROL, and successfully create an atmosphere of panic and chaos in America. .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join