It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...and why should I believe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The chances are just so slim these days. How caan you guys possibly keep believing in them? And I mean...

UFOs and Aliens.

There was absolutly no alien or UFO proof that it was a real "alien ship" or what not.

It is just a:

a) some new ship built by the governmet, etc.
b) some fake hoax; UFO "fakery"
c) whiskey or wine XD

So there.

>_

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Are you talking about not believing in alien visitation? or are you talking about aliens existing in the first place?

Cause aliens visiting the earth is a little hard to swallow as we are in the corner of this galaxy so it would proabably be quite the trip for an alien life form to visit us way out here. Even if we wernt the alabama of the universe.

If you are denying the existance of Aliens in general. Then all I can say is billions and billions of stars with who knows how many planets revolving around them in this galaxy alone. There has got to be annother planet with life on it. Its just mathmaticly impossible for life to not exist anywhere else given the diversity of life on this planet alone.

eh who cares right?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
And you know that as an absloute certainty?

You very well could be right with your points.......but we can not count out the possibility that some UFO's are Extra-Terrestrial in origin.

There is so much that we just don't understand or know of this universe we live in. Hopefully this will change in our lifetime. I'm waiting patiently for the "BIG Revelation"

Peace.

Toogood

[edit on 31-12-2006 by toogood]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No one here is asking you to believe. Actually no one here cares if you believe or not. If they do you need to steer clear of them.

We are here to discuss the available information and try and find out the truth, one way or the other.

I want to know if UFO's and aliens are real and i want to know if they are not. I'm not convinced either way since i've never seen one with my own eyes.

I am open to possibilities though.

I do believe that Bigfoot exists simply because i've seen one with my own eyes. I don't ask anyone else to believe it though, I simply share my story and their beliefs are up to them.

No one here will ask you to believe anything, we simply share the stories and ideas we have come across in our journey thru this world.

What you believe is up to you.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
For some it's not about belief, it's about what they know.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I havent seen a UFO with my own eyes either. Well technicaly I have seen many Unidentified Flying Objects. I am not an avaition expert or anything so I couldent tell you that the small dot up in the sky is a satalite slowly moving overhead or a Flying saucer.

But I defenatly believe in life beyond the earth.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a)The USA,most European countries and Russia have been studying the ufo phenomena since the 40's/50's. The major sightings that were studied happened after 1940. Which means since then a country has extremely advanced technology and has succesfly concealed it for more than 60 years, which is highly unlikely. And what about the sightings before 1940?
Scholars since antiquity have described what seems to be UFO's.

b)There are lots of fakes, but how can you fake the sightings made by pilots and which have radar backup?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, I have been what you call an abductee all my life (I prefer to use experiencer then abductee)

Yes, they are real and yes, the ships are real and yes, they are here in the deepest of our waters. There are several species here in the deepest of our waters and yup there are lots of them.

The shows you see on TV are just about right on so if you want to know watch the shows.

The information has been releashed for all to see you are just to blind to see it.

Wake up my friends

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Why should you believe? Well do you have faith in god or any other deity? If so why is it so hard to believe in aliens? Same amount of proof with both, why should your belief in a god be any different than the belief in other species not of this world?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Perhap's you should not believe in this UF/EBE stuff Dragonoligist Zac, or anyone should not believe having not taken the months and or years to first look into it? Do your own research. Check out the detailed accounts and pics/film footage of OLD stuff. Give a few years to your own investigation and then come up with your own conclusions be yah or nah.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Whatever you believe in is up to you but you don't have to come here telling us what and what not is real. Know one knoows if they exist for real so nobody can really say but there have been loads of strange things what has happend.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am constantly debating myself into whether any of this is real or not. But this world is filled with so many unexplained things that we HAVE to keep an open mind otherwise we may very well be shutting ourselves off from truth. sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Yes, they are real and yes, the ships are real and yes, they are here in the deepest of our waters. There are several species here in the deepest of our waters and yup there are lots of them.

I read a thread on here awhile ago and the guy said his Dad worked in the Navy, apparently it is very common knowledge in the navy that ufo's are always coming up and going down into the water. (The guy put more detail into his post's) but you get what i'm saying..
You should join the Navy...

top topics

join