It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw this and it reminded me of your original thread and the whole HAARP thing came to mind also:

Vision 2 what came under the prophecy was in the front of our house were a lot of people shouting they were very afraid, they saw the devil in the sky his face, and was looking very angry, there was a satellite very close to the earth, and it had connection with the devil. He saw the sun the moon and the stars on the same moment and it was dark outside.

The vision in whole

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
No interest then me old chappy's, I thought it was quite a good snippet my-self namsayin.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This Dark Night thing .... it reminds me a bit of the old Catholic prophecy of The Three Days of Darkness.

There will be darkness across the earth. It will be as thick as black ink and will last three days and three nights. Lightning will flash and strike the enemies of the Lord. Devils and demons will run amuk, destroying and killing. People should stay in their homes; lock doors and bolt windows. Cover the windows because if you look out upon the darkness you will die of fright. Do not open the door for any reason. Demons will fake the voices of relatives begging to come in. Only blessed candles will light - no electricity will work. The ground will roll beneath your feet with earthquakes and tidal waves will wash away many.

I think people from across all religious beliefs are sometimes able to see in the future. Their minds translate what they see into images and thoughts that they understand best. For example - a devout Catholic would see 'demons' but someone who strongly believes in space aliens would see 'aliens'.

join