It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's speeches hold biblical codes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I wasn't sure if this was a possible 'religious conspiracy' because it has religious overtones (calling down the end of the world through spirit beings), or if it was political because it involves politicians.

Article

Okay, I admit that I found this interesting. A demonologist took a look at some of George Bush's (Bush 43) speeches and found references that seem to indicate that Bush, or his speech writers, (or both) may be calling out for the apocolypse and/or end of the world.

I wasn't sure if this was a possible 'religious conspiracy' because it has religious overtones (calling down the end of the world through spirit beings), or if it was political because it involves politicians.

I have no idea if this is a real conspiracy or if it is someone just sensationalizing to sell a story. Either way ... take a look ....

Article

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I like the conspiracy, but been realistic we know that he doesn’t write his speeches, that will make him an unwilling host to give away the codes.

Also through history many presidents like to take bits and parts of memorable speeches and blend them into their own words.

Now about a person praying to angels or beings can point to a fact that not all the people that represent our nation in government are actually Christian followers or worshipers, but that doesn’t mean that they are devil worshipers either.

I have always seen bush like a self proclaim prophet, a liberator of some kind a crusader of religious expression and that has been spilled in the way he has taken upon himself the task of spreading Democracy and freedom to countries that he feels are calling and reaching to him.

Even if he is in the wrong and creating more chaos than bringing everlasting peace.

I can only imagine that is a power of a few behind this president using him to fulfill some agendas it will make a good conspiracy that part of those agendas has to do with the occult elite.

Now many presidents like to call themselves messengers of faith, but how much Bush believes himself to be one of this could be the reason he has been used to spread the codes in his speeches.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
but been realistic we know that he doesn’t write his speeches,

Happy New Years Marg!!

Yes, for sure he doesn't write his own. However, he does approve them. He does read them. If he didn't agree with what was written, then he wouldn't read it. AND he claims to be a Christian so he HAS to know that there are major bible references ....

I think he knows they are there.
I think he thinks he's calling forces to hurry the end times.

This is funny! Marg is defending George Bush and I am the one saying there is a religious/delusional conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I think he knows they are there.
I think he thinks he's calling forces to hurry the end times.

This is funny! Marg is defending George Bush and I am the one saying there is a religious/delusional conspiracy.

Happy new years to you too

Well you bring a great point, this should have been in religious conspiracies or secret societies.

I find it very interesting and it does make sense.

Perhaps Bush knows that they speeches have hidden messages but it may or may not been of his own.

He may be under the illusion of following a higher call but as to the extend that he believe is his and how much is been fed by others that are under more specifics agendas is something that we most consider.

I feels that is forces in play here when we went into the middle east but how much of these forces are on the dark side is what it may worry some of us.

If the hidden codes are truth.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Great find Flyers Fan. Some of the quotes are less than convincing- I think some of them sound like a speech writer trying to make Bush sound like he's done a lot of reading, but they do have a certain spin in light of recent history.

I hope this thread will be allowed to stay for a while in PTS, but eventually it probably should have a shot at conspiracy as well, because it definately appeals to both interests, and you deserve accolades in both arenas for this one.

I was particularly intrigued by this portion. I'm not saying its necessarily a prayer for destruction, but it is ironic as heck, and you'd think his writers would have known better than to use these words in the midst of all that is going on. It almost makes you wonder if it was a subversive joke by one of his staff in sympathy to Powell.

Bush followed that statement, saying, "By our efforts, we have lit a fire as well - a fire in the minds of men. It warms those who feel its power, it burns those who fight its progress, and one day this untamed fire of freedom will reach the darkest corners of our world."

The phrase, "a fire in the minds of men," is from Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s nineteenth century book, The Possessed (The Devils) a novel set in pre-revolutionary Russia where civil resistance is seen championed by nihilist Sergei Nechaev who tries to ignite a revolution of such destructive power that society will be completely destroyed. The fact that a United States president would quote this phrase in an official speech of record was astonishing to many analysts, given that The Possessed is about violent government crackdown on dissent that sparks civil unrest and revolution marked by public violence (2).

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, considering that Bush is a Christian Zionist, this doesn't surprise me at all. He has not hidden the fact that he thinks that we are living in "important times." This means one thing in the Christian Zionist lingo, the "end times."

[edit on 1-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Happy new years, my friends- I do miss you all so much....And i want to wish you a good year, all of you.

This is an interesting article, FF, and i heard a woman (her name escapes me) on Coast to Coast saying that an "entity" was going around to all governments of the world telling them what to do.
Is it a demon?
She said that she has impecable sources she relies on. If one were to believe her, what do you think, could this be true???

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
DG, any chance you could dig up the woman's name and a link or two for us? That sounds like a fascinating, if perhaps incredible claim and I for one would love to find out more about it so that I can decide if I buy it.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hi, Vagabond...

Sorry i'm late in replying, but i will go to coast to coast...Art Bell had her on around or right after Christmas, i believe, and i'll supply you her name.
I'll be back.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Vagabond, I'm tempted to believe it was Kathleen Keating- I went back and checked Coast to Coast's past shows and she was on a show which aired Dec 27 '06 HOWEVER, the show is from 2003, it was a re-broadcast and i beleive that is the one.
The fact that it was a re-broadcast shouldnt take away from anything because she was talking about past presidents also. I beleive it was her who said this, and if i'm wrong, I will plead forgetfulness and insanity

Her website is WWW.KathleenKeating.com - I dont know about her credibility at all so dont shoot the messenger please.

In fact, i do believe it was her, because she's now seeing a figure HERSELF whom she believes it to be the anti-christ.

I would dig up more specifics, but i dont have internet capability right now, so i'm at my sons. Please let me know if you find what she said in her show, what she writes, or what she said- It would make for a good subject, i agree.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Times. He concluded that the word craft was a strategy "of double coding" to secretly appeal to people who saw Bush as a devout Christian standing up to the enemies of G

I am almost surprised that this even needed to be said. It seems obvious no? Bush makes careful and selective use of his word choices. Just look at 'Axis of Evil'. He's saying that the jihadis are todays soviets and nazis, yet another great evil that threatens the world, and that the US will overcome, as if by fate.

Though we allow that the president might have been unaware of parts of his abstruse actions because he was not the author of his speeches in the conventional sense and members of his staff with input from unnamed guides crafted most of these words

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually, perhaps years later, began to realize that Bush was very involved in his speech writting. It might be that there are one of two people that are his 'go to guys', who write speeches that he particularly likes, but I really wouldn't be surprised if he had a more than usual active role in their preparation.

prophecy. I contend that between the years 2001-2006 the nation became so disposed in following and not challenging unprecedented changes to longstanding U.S. policies including the Christian rules for just

The only christian rule on war is 'you will not make war'. If a man is punched in the face, jesus tells him, don't even resist, just offer up the other cheek so that they can strike it.

the Christian rules for just war, that the powerful force known to the Illuminati as the "Moriah Conquering Wind," a.k.a. "the Angel in the Whirlwi

In the opening paragraphs they cite John Page as referencing the Angel in the Whirlwind when talking to Thomas Jefferson. His statement seems to be saying that its not eh physically powerful or the brutal or anything like that that are see through the chaos, but rather its God who is the ulitmate director. Now here they are saying that its, of all things, an Illuminati symbol?

In what text of the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria is there talk of "Moriah, the conquering wind', or anything even like that??? We have the illuminati texts, they were leaked and discovered and the group was smashed by the Church and The State. The author of the page seems to simply be pullling ideas out of thin air.

opened once before. Why was George W. Bush hell-bent on taking the U.S. into Iraq/Babylon, the home of the ‘Etemenenanki’ (House of the Foundation of Heaven and Earth, the ‘Tower of Babel’

Here's the thing, if the Etemenenanki is the Tower of Babel, then its merely the historical object that was later remembered and garbeled and mythicised into the tower of babel from the bible. IOW, if the Etemenenanki temple was the tower, then the tower is nothing but a myth. Rather odd thing to cite when he's also talking about fairy angels that fly through the wind.

FF
This is funny! Marg is defending George Bush and I am the one saying there is a religious/delusional conspiracy

Dang, it IS the end of the world.

Vagabond
and you'd think his writers would have known better than to use these words in the midst of all that is going on

Consider though, that the implication of Bush using that quote is that bush read's Dostoyevsky. And he is saying he is doing it for democracy and liberty, so he's saying, 'there'll be destruction, we'll destroy the old authorities and leave Freedom allegorically standing in their place'.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Nygdan]

new topics

top topics

join