It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Proof?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well there have been cases that matched all your criteria before, but I do agree with your "system".

That is all.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Right but I'm not aware of any documented cases of UFOs being tracked coming in or out of space are you? None of these are...

SOTR- It's not likely that we'll get to examine NORADs database but that would be a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real

1. RADAR/optical tracking data of a UFO actually going into or coming out of space.

Who other than governments, and government funded contractors, have such high tech equipment capable of observing a large section of the outer atmosphere? I don't own that kind of equipment, nor do i have access to such data from organizations that do. However, there are reports .....

2. An artifact composed of non-terrestrial elements, materials, isotopes, or atomic particles.

But quantum physicists are saying that the same atomic particles that are constructing me are at the same time comprising other things, elswhere. So, according to mainstream science, theoretically all atomic particles are of extra-terrestrial origins. On another note, unidentified materials have been found in implants removed from people claiming to be abductees.

3. A being or a sample of DNA/RNA of non-terrestrial origin.

What would you suggest we compare the DNA to? Considering science has not dismissed the "panspermia" theory yet, which suggests all life on earth may have originated elsewhere, and then DNA was delivered to earth via natural means. So, in order to compare supposed alien DNA to something other than alien DNA, first one would have to prove DNA on earth is not from alien worlds. Science has not proven this yet. So, any DNA that is supposedly alien would have nothing to be compared to.

Incidently, i do like this thread. I'm curious as to what other people would constitute as "proof".

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Who other than governments, and government funded contractors, have such high tech equipment capable of observing a large section of the outer atmosphere? I don't own that kind of equipment, nor do i have access to such data from organizations that do. However, there are reports .....

Did the thought ever cross your mind that the government and thier contractors that do have access to this kind of equipment haven't tracked a UFO going into or out of space is part of the reason why "they" don't take the subject seriously and "deny" it?

But quantum physicists are saying that the same atomic particles that are constructing me are at the same time comprising other things, elswhere. So, according to mainstream science, theoretically all atomic particles are of extra-terrestrial origins.

Atomic theory says there *might* be some useful stable superheavy elements at the upper end of the Periodic Table...

en.wikipedia.org...

As far as we know these elements do not exist in nature and creating them is beyond our capabilities at the moment. If a purpose built artifact (as opposed to a meteorite for example) of presumably ET origin was found to contain such elements that could be considered proof.

On another note, unidentified materials have been found in implants removed from people claiming to be abductees.

Not that I know of by these standards.

What would you suggest we compare the DNA to? Considering science has not dismissed the "panspermia" theory yet, which suggests all life on earth may have originated elsewhere, and then DNA was delivered to earth via natural means. So, in order to compare supposed alien DNA to something other than alien DNA, first one would have to prove DNA on earth is not from alien worlds. Science has not proven this yet. So, any DNA that is supposedly alien would have nothing to be compared to.

I see what you're trying to say but the only requirement is for the "alien" DNA to be qualitatively different from that found on Earth for it to be considered as proof of ET origin. The theory of Panspemia as far as I know only deals with the basic "building blocks" of life possibly being "seeded" on Earth from perhaps a common source elsewhere. As I understand it our DNA is the result of millions of years of evolution from those basic "building blocks" and as such presumably has a uniquely identifiable "family tree" or "signature".

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
SOTR-

Great posting! Do you believe in God per chance? I'm interested in your belief system then I'll post my response to the original post.

Thanks,

Becker

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Did the thought ever cross your mind that the government and thier contractors that do have access to this kind of equipment haven't tracked a UFO going into or out of space is part of the reason why "they" don't take the subject seriously and "deny" it?

Yes. Absolutley! However, after being exposed to such people providing their testimony to the contrary, I'm leaning the other way on this issue. We have video tape of mysterious objects doing unnatural manuevers, filmed from manmade orbitting craft in space. We have people claiming to be eye witnesses to incidents that have tracked such ufos as well. So, between the recorded evidence, and credible astronauts and ex-military or government officials saying differently, i am hesitant to merely disregard their claims as totally fraudulant. There must be some truth to their perspectives and stories.

But quantum physicists are saying that the same atomic particles that are constructing me are at the same time comprising other things, elswhere. So, according to mainstream science, theoretically all atomic particles are of extra-terrestrial origins.

Atomic theory says there *might* be some useful stable superheavy elements at the upper end of the Periodic Table...

I understand your point. I did not make myself too clear, and this is my fault. Many theories put forth these days concerning the quantum sub-atomic mechanics and how "matter" works is strongly suggesting that "matter" has no substance or solid form whatsoever. Science seems to be leaning in the direction that says atoms are made of light and energy which is "charged", but contained within electro-magnetic fields, somehow. At least, this is how i am understanding what they are presenting in their claims. But, I'm not sure how sure they are of their theories, whether proven or not.

On another note, unidentified materials have been found in implants removed from people claiming to be abductees.

Not that I know of by these standards.

I see what you're trying to say but the only requirement is for the "alien" DNA to be qualitatively different from that found on Earth for it to be considered as proof of ET origin. The theory of Panspemia as far as I know only deals with the basic "building blocks" of life possibly being "seeded" on Earth from perhaps a common source elsewhere. As I understand it our DNA is the result of millions of years of evolution from those basic "building blocks" and as such presumably has a uniquely identifiable "family tree" or "signature".

Good points. I still give this some thought, but the fact remains that science has not concluded that life on earth is not of alien origin. So, deductivley reasoning, we could consider the idea that all, if not most life in this part of our galaxy may indeed have been spread out somehow with the fundamental dna at the microscopic lifeforms' levels acting as a catalyst and Blueprint for life on earth, as other places as well. That being said, your point concerning the evolution of genetics into relativley diverse lifeforms is a valid arguement that i can not disprove. However, said lifeforms would still have to abide (in theory) to adapting within the confines of what the original dna would allow for.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Over the weekend I did some poking around on the internet for some cases of
UFOs entering the Earths atmosphere. Here's a link to one on Bruce Maccabees site-
www.www.brumac.8k.com...
He has another one there as well. He's researched a couple of instances of
objects that exhibit unusual characteristics.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ummm... has someone done their research?

There has been an engineered implant removed from a patient and sent for testing at several different sites... the results came back saying that they thought it may be meteorite, but couldn't be because it had been created... as in made by someone or something.

Proof of Alien Contact the footage of that implant's removal and the studies done on it are in this documentary. It is enough proof for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Ummm... did someone not read this thread first?

I posted a link to Dr. Leir's inconclusive (meaning no evidence) results.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Ummm... did someone not read this thread first?

I posted a link to Dr. Leir's inconclusive (meaning no evidence) results.

My apologies regarding the repost and aggressive nature.

I find the research fairly conclusive myself, but thats just an opinion. Carry on.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Great posting! Do you believe in God per chance? I'm interested in your belief system then I'll post my response to the original post.

I don't subscribe to any formal belief system (e.g. organized religion) if that's what you're asking.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis
Over the weekend I did some poking around on the internet for some cases of UFOs entering the Earths atmosphere. Here's a link to one on Bruce Maccabees site-
www.www.brumac.8k.com...

Thanks for the link, too funny!

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Saviour Of The Real]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Glad I could provide a chuckle.
Odd sense of humor you have there.
You ask for something and then ridicule it.
Way to be objective.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Err umm whoa there dude... did you read what you posted? I thought what BM said about how he never heard from the guy again who asked him to do the analysis after he gave him his conclusion (probably just a satellite) was amusing. Apparently they were hoping to win the $50,000 reward for ET proof offered by the National Enquirer. Maybe you missed that?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As someone else has posted above, I would refer you to the Disclosure Project and the work of Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Greer has amassed more "evidence" than any other person in this field. If you do not take Dr. Greer's work seriously then you're just wasting your time studying about UFOs or extraterrestrials in general. I do however agree with your methods of scientific reasoning. But everything you posted originally has already been addressed by Dr. Greer's Disclosure Project. I can understand one's hesitation to dismiss eyewitness accounts and testimony outright. However the eyewitness testimony collected by Dr. Greer is by far the most conclusive evidence we have of extra terrestrial existence.

Some of the people who have signed sworn affidavits and are prepared to testify before Congress have titles like,
Admiral,
Lt. Col.,
Sergeant U.S. Air Force,
Sergeant U.S. Army,
Security Adviser U.S. Air Force,
Corporal US Marines,
Lieutenant U.S. Army,
Adviser to US Department of Energy,
Lockheed Skunk Works, USAF and CIA contractors,
Defense Intelligence Agency officials,
U.S. Navy Crypto Communications officers,
Professors of aeronautical engineering,
Commander U.S. Navy,
81st Security Police Squadron RAF,
NASA research scientists,
British Foreign Service officials and not to mention to many Ph.D.'s to list.

Most of the time eyewitness testimony is nothing more than hearsay, but in this particular circumstance the credibility of the people disclosing this information is of the highest quality and should not be taken lightly.

One of the most notable people giving their eyewitness testimony was a missile commander who was in charge of launching nuclear weapons. I mean if we can't trust this guy who can we trust? I mean seriously, your life was at the tip of his finger, along with 20 million other people and he was directly responsible for pushing that button. This guy's credibility is absolutely unmatched when it comes to eyewitness testimony.

I would also like to add that I personally believe we do have physical tangible evidence of the existence of extraterrestrials although we will never see it until the Disclosure Project has forced political action and disclosure of this matter.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by untouchable]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by untouchable
As someone else has posted above, I would refer you to the Disclosure Project and the work of Dr. Steven Greer.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I'm all too familiar with the Disclosure Project and Dr. Greer. I have investigated many of his so-called credible witnesses and their claims (most if not all the UFOlogy community was already well aware of) and found them to be unfounded at best and possibly delusional at worst. Especially some of those appearing in the 2 hour NPC video with the possible exception of people like John Callahan (the first one). In my opinion, Dr. Greer has done more FAR more harm then good and set the possibility for any serious official investigation into the UFO phenomena occurring back another 60 years.

For what it's worth (my $0.02), in my experience the easiest way to tell the possibly good witnesses from the bad ones are the ones who just talk about seeing UFOs might be but those who talk about aliens and a massive nefarious government conspiracy probably aren't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join