It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quinton Jackson and Mirko Filipovic Make UFC Debut!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Also announced today will be the incredible debut of two fighters new to the UFC, but definitely no strangers to the world of mixed martial arts. On Feb. 3, Mirko “Cro Crop” and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson will step into the Octagon™ for the first time in their historic breakout fight. Mirko “Cro Crop” will take on Eddie Sanchez and “Rampage” will face Marvin Eastman.

“I want all the best fighters in the UFC,” said Dana White, UFC President. “This proves it. UFC 67 not only gives two comeback fighters the chance to show they really are the best, but it also brings Mirko “Cro Cop” and “Rampage” to the UFC to prove they are among the best heavyweights and light heavyweights in the sport. This is just the start of 2007; UFC fans are in for an exciting year.”

Source: www.ufc.com...

I really hope Dana White isn't messing with us like he did with the Silva and Liddell fight!

Can't wait what MMA has in store for us in 2007.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Striker122]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They need to bring in Fedor. He is only the best MMA in the world. But glad they brought in Rampage. I can't wait until he pounds Liddell head in again.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Both cro cop and rampage will be champions in 2007. Rumor is that ufc has bought pride fighting which means all the worlds best will be in the ufc in 2007.

new topics

join