It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to indentify an ancient god !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
While looking to my dads pictures from when he was in the army i suddenly saw something who looked like a god i saw in a book once ! but i couldn recal where ! So i asked my dad where the picture was shot , and he tells me he forgot the location when it was shot. But i'm pretty sure some u guys are gonna recognize the picture below!

I think i saw it somewhere in a book that linked Orion,Piramids,heliopolis,etc together but i forgot what book it was! Maybe u guys know !!

Btw : Happy New Year folks !!!!

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Spartannic]

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Spartannic]

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 31-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
well someone is going to say it eventually so i might as well. The picture is sooooo small, i cannot see anything. Please enlarge it, because im sure im not the only one who feels this way.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes please

Make Bigger,

Thank you,
Cuhail

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
well someone is going to say it eventually so i might as well. The picture is sooooo small, i cannot see anything. Please enlarge it, because im sure im not the only one who feels this way.

With the stuff i got up here on my hd i cant really do anything. This is the best i got :

I hope its any help !!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is very dificult to even get a good view of the picture.

Now tell me if you can, where or in which countries your father traveled that can be linked to deities either greek, egyptian, summerian ect.

Did he was station or visited the middle east, mediterranean or Africa?

If we narrow the posible places that he visited then we may be able to get a better understanding of from where the picture may have came.

But unless you get a better image out of the picture nobody is going to be able to help.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It looks like an eye to me.

An eye in a cave. With a stone for the pupil

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Is very dificult to even get a good view of the picture.

Now tell me if you can, where or in which countries your father traveled that can be linked to deities either greek, egyptian, summerian ect.

Did he was station or visited the middle east, mediterranean or Africa?

If we narrow the posible places that he visited then we may be able to get a better understanding of from where the picture may have came.

But unless you get a better image out of the picture nobody is going to be able to help.
Well i know he was in Congo,Kenia and irak for sure. He went on vacation once to egypt, but like a said before he doesn't know where the pic came from!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Come on guys get me some help plz !! Anything from links u know where i can find pics of ancient stuff!!

U guys really are the biggest think tank i can find online for such purpose and i was hoping to find some more info !! , Because the thing i'm researching is huge !! I can't truelly let anything lose for now but when i do release it, any1 who helped me find info is gonna get credit!!!

PLZ help me !!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I see a rat in some sort of stone wall or cave. It could be a scripture too.

7A

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
It looks like an eye to me.

An eye in a cave. With a stone for the pupil

It does it kind of looks like an eye of the Jackal head of Anubis

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Looks like a tuna swimming rt. to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
While reading some of the posts i had , i think this would help somewhat !!

I drawed the lines out in the pic below ! I know they look quite like its an infant who drew the lines but as said before i dont have any tools to do the perfect thing ! If there is any1 up here who could give me a link to a FREE good image editing tool ,feel free to U2U me

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So essentially you think its a man with bunny ears and a penis instead of a nose?

Its bad to draw lines on any picture cause you can make anything.

Besides, its a shark in 3D, everyone can see that!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
So essentially you think its a man with bunny ears and a penis instead of a nose?

Its bad to draw lines on any picture cause you can make anything.

Besides, its a shark in 3D, everyone can see that!!!

No the idea was : to point out the lines somewhat on a other pic so u guys could get an idea of what i'm looking at !! btw: i think the origin of the image is summerian,akkadian or something from that timeperiod.

And on the :
Really m8 , if i wanted any comments like that i would take my subject to the DISNEY-Forum

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
ey Spartannic, I tried sending a U2U your way but it seems that i can't send you one yet due to my number of posts (or the lack of it).

anyways, you might want to check out the GIMP, its a free graphics editing software.

i apologize to everyone for barging in here without any significant contributions to the topic.
i hope we all have a happy new year ahead of us (or at least somewhat better than the previous one).

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I see the bunny ears also.

Aside from that it also lookes like an eye to me. Since I am not the only person who sees the eye maby it could be the Eye Of Horus.
With no way to juge the size it is kina dificult.
eye of horus

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
No the idea was : to point out the lines somewhat on a other pic so u guys could get an idea of what i'm looking at !! btw: i think the origin of the image is summerian,akkadian or something from that timeperiod.

Yes and my idea was to point out that you see what you think you see. You drew a bunch of things that doesnt look like the original at all, really.

Here's my interpretation that also follows dark shades and lines:

See? I told you it was a shark!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
ey Spartannic, I tried sending a U2U your way but it seems that i can't send you one yet due to my number of posts (or the lack of it).

anyways, you might want to check out the GIMP, its a free graphics editing software.

i apologize to everyone for barging in here without any significant contributions to the topic.
i hope we all have a happy new year ahead of us (or at least somewhat better than the previous one).
for showing me the cool GIMP-Tool m8

And Merka: ROFL, I never saw that in it but since u shown it it seems clear to me!!! This is a conspiracy for sure !! Haha ROFL

And redgolem from looking at the pic i think the image i presented is about 25-40cm wide and it appears to have some damage on the upperright side

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Spartannic]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Spartannic,
OK that does help. Just the most likely thing I see in it is still the possible eye.
Will be interesting if you do find out what it actually is.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Spartannic,
OK that does help. Just the most likely thing I see in it is still the possible eye.
Will be interesting if you do find out what it actually is.
what i already found out by doing some research on my topic and by U2Us is:

That some ppl know some god that has a antenna like thing on his head , Some1 even told me he was under the impression it looked like a image he knew of Gilgamesh. So know i'm looking for a god that has some TELETUBBIE antenna on his head !! dating from timeline BC

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join