It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terence McKenna? Any Machine Elves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
From what limited amount I've read on McKenna's theories of the Alien origins of human conciousness and to some extent the end date of 12/21/2012...I am floored.

Open to suggestions on the hallucinagenic perspective?

I felt I knew most of this intuitively. Any book reviews, or recommendations on McKenna? Perhaps historical reading on Summerians or Mayans to accompany the Alien Ancestory theory?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't know if the same information you've already read, but theres alot of information on this page: deoxy.org... . Click "The Tykes" link for a long article spefic to the "transforming machine elves".

I personality have had experences on mushrooms that have taught me the true nature of our multi-dimmensional selves.

I believe, certain hallucinogens (not all) were made illegal by the NWO, because they are aware that these hallucinogens help awaken people to what is really going on in the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have readTrue Hallucinations and the Archaic Revival by Terence Mckenna

The book is really detailed and pretty drab at times but his theories and thoughts on the universe and the mushroom definately make up for the dry parts. His thoughts are really out there but he puts it in such a way - you can't help but wonder if he could be on to something.

I experimented with mushrooms in highschool and would definately describe them as a spiritual experience.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Great comments and all agreed with here folks.

What is more interesting is the idea that when one truly ascends that they can achieve the same enlightened state via internal natural means.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
For all those links! That one to McKenna from fusionanomaly has trippy hyperlinks to lots of subjects.

The 50 "facts" of the Illuminati is good.

fusionanomaly.net...

Also, I agree Neo, that at some point the halluncinagenic 'help' becomes superfolous.

I had more 'truths' revealed to me in my younger days than I care to recall. Especially the private theatrical screening of Three Amigos where Chevy Chase occasionaly addressed me by name in asides to comment on the religious subtext of the movie.

new topics

top topics

join