It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam was hurredly executed because of this : Treas Secretary Paulson Arrested

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Picture Evidence

Thread is finished. Rumour was a Hoax sorry for any inconvenience here.

Mod Edit: Truncation Of Link.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's indeed very blurry but i cannot decide for myself that this is a hoax.

Mr. Story Also said the following about the presence of Henry Paulson at the funeral:

2nd January 2007: Henry M. Paulson appeared late at the National Cathedral service for the late President Ford, and took a seat behind Nancy Reagan and next to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice. US and British sources inform us that Paulson was exfiltrated from Europe on a British plane. We are expecting to receive spectacular REconfirmation of the arrest and indictment of the US Secretary of the Treasury shortly.

In the meantime, those Americans who, deceived for years by their intelligence community, cannot accept that we publish only what has been carefully verified, and who believe that we are another intelligence disinformation site, will have to back off and face up to the realities of the situation. If correctly handled, the developments are going to be hugely beneficial for the United States and for the Rest of the World. If malevolently handled, there will be a hyperinflation in the United States, soup kitchens, and a global depression. Stay tuned...

you think it's a hoax, that's fine with me.
But don't push all of us to stop this thread...

[edit on 4-1-2007 by buddhaLight]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Read the previous 4 pages.

The con is to get us to buy their "Currency Review" - only in subscription 525$ - the only source of the "news".

If only 1000 buys the hoax, that's more than half mill $.
-easy money-

Wonder how many did

Something will happen - but it wasn't this. Unfortunately??

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
just because a news agency is looking for subscribers and trying to make money DOS NOT mean that their news is incorrect. Every newsagency tries to make a profit, Do you think CNN or FOX etc don't try to make a profit. Your post doesn't attempt at all to address the news story and again is another attempt to pointlessly attack the messenger. If you can refute the story then great, but these infantile efforts to attack the messenger are pointless and don't belong on such forums as this. We can be mature enough to discuss issues without attacking the messengers.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, this "news agency", which by the way only can be found on the same site, where the "news" comes from, offers in their promotion of the publication in question "Soviet Analyses"!!?

Must be awhile ago they updated the page. Like the debunking this thread have done shows back to ten year old pages, then this must be even older. The url is http:///worldreports/international_currency_review

The same www.worldreports.org that brought the "news".

Had they made it a little more convincing and not put outdated and easily debunked incorrect info out, even I might had bought it. But buying it under these circumstancies seems to me... ehm... a little unmature.

But this is skunkworks, so go on. If you can get to the legal work probably going on right now concerning a most likely defamation case, I'll join in again.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Greg Syzmanski's website claims that it IS confirmed that Paulson was detained in Germany in relation to the missing Leo Wanta $4.5trillion

www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Greg Syzmanski's website claims that it IS confirmed that Paulson was detained in Germany in relation to the missing Leo Wanta $4.5trillion

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Everyone that posted in this thread should read this link that goldragnet posted.

Very interesting and informative.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Syzmanski is claiming that Paulson was only apprehended and had been charged but was not Jailed per se.

I think it is part of going into damage control actually as it looks like the rumour that he ( Greg ) started is coming undone.

Greg Syzmanski claims on his web page that he was the originator of the Paulson Arrest story and chose to preview it on the worldreport.org website, this all seems fishy.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I think it is part of going into damage control actually as it looks like the rumour that he ( Greg ) started is coming undone.

Greg Syzmanski claims on his web page that he was the originator of the Paulson Arrest story and chose to preview it on the worldreport.org website.

I think you are wrong about that. It wasn't Greg who reported the story about Paulsons arrest, or claimed to report the story. It was Rob Walters. Greg was quoting Rob Walters on his site, the quote being that Walters claimed to have reported the story to worldreport.org

Greg was being asked about the story and was following up on it. But it wasn't Greg's story, it was Rob Walters'

However, Greg has been reporting and publicising the Leo Wanta missing $trillions for many months now

[edit on 10-1-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

I think you are wrong about that. It wasn't Greg who reported the story about Paulsons arrest, or claimed to report the story. It was Rob Walters. Greg was quoting Rob Walters on his site, the quote being that Walters claimed to have reported the story to worldreport.org

Greg was being asked about the story and was following up on it. But it wasn't Greg's story, it was Rob Walters'

However, Greg has been reporting and publicising the Leo Wanta missing $trillions for many months now

[edit on 10-1-2007 by golddragnet]

Well I have to say I read an article on Greg's site and he claimed it was his story and that he chose to have it broken on Worldreport.org for some reason that I forget now.

I got a chance to listen to Alex Jones on KLJB this weekend just gone and the last caller asked him if he had heard of the report of Paulson being arrected and Jones just said he hadn't but send the link to him.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Tuff year for Paulson

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY PAULSON SHOT IN THE CHEST AT CLOSE RANGE
Wednesday 2 January 2008 02:18

On or around Friday 28th December 2007, Henry M. Paulson Jr., Secretary of the US Treasury, was shot at close range in the chest. He was reported to be in a critical condition on New Year’s Eve, and was thought unlikely to make it overnight. At about 7.00pm UK time on 1st January 2008, Henry Paulson was still alive, with the bullet lodged in his chest. Sources stated that he was too weak to be operated upon, which implied that he was thought unlikely to survive. Full Text

Just when you were convinced it couldn't possibly happen...Christopher Story (that's Story with a capitol S), has once again outdone himself.

Sorcha must be green with envy.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by OBE1]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I'm curious, if Paulson what shot, and by one source, killed, why hasn't it made it to mainstream news sources...

I did a search, but could not find much outside of blogs and message boards, and well, the source you posted.

If he had been shot, you'd think that there would be something..

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Hi dawnstar. Creepy Yellow Journalism. Secretary Paulson was no more shot in the chest, than Bush senior was arrested & held in custody for three days...or than the Russians placed a horse-head in Bush jr's bed.

This latest report should sound the death-knell for CS's credibility...the Leo Wanta deal...all of it. It's really kind of disturbing to think that he might expect some-one to actually swallow this stuff...maybe even delusional? Desperate?

I wish him a sound mind & equilibrium...I'm sure he can use it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
either that, or his family is hiding so good, the authorities can't reach them to inform them of his death.....for this long...

till it hits the regular news, which this would hit pretty big, probably with the words terrorists mentioned a few dozen times of so, well, I tend to agree with you...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join