It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skull found on mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I thought basically all pics from mars where HD in quality, where did u get these crappy pics lol.

As for what is shown in the pics, I can only assume that it is either a rock or a skull, but to make a conclusive inquiry on this reality, I would need an HD quality photograph as I am sure everyone else that posts after me would too.

Personally, it looks like a skull!!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Woah that looks suspiciously like an Armadillo Skeleton to me from behind.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
All I see is something that looks like a storm trooper helmet

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This photo has been discussed on ATS before. It is nothing but an interesting rock formation where the shadowing makes it LOOK LIKE a human skull. Much like the infamous Face on Mars, this is nothing more than a geological formation.

"Any photo requiring equal parts interpretation and imagination (photos sometimes characterized as ‘blobsquatches’) should be discounted."*

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
This photo has been discussed on ATS before. It is nothing but an interesting rock formation where the shadowing makes it LOOK LIKE a human skull. Much like the infamous Face on Mars, this is nothing more than a geological formation.

"Any photo requiring equal parts interpretation and imagination (photos sometimes characterized as ‘blobsquatches’) should be discounted."*

And you know this because...?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
One interesting bit is that the lower bit of the skull. The part that looks like the breathers of a Stormtrooper helmet, for lack of a better word, seems to be symmetric along with the eye and nose indentations.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I believe it is a predator skull. Looks as though they do exist and hunt us humans although this one met his match from something.

This could be just as the face on mars. The lighting/shadows can make things look what they are not in reality. It does look like a skull but does not mean that it actually is.

new topics

top topics

join