It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mars Record

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
somthing about the terrapapers feels very real... I beleive this is the missing link found for mankind in all aspects, genetically,historically and culturally.

I'll second that... sounds a lot like the Terra Papers.

Only that, AFAIR, Enlil has forbidden anybody to setup colonies on our two neighbouring planets (Mars and Venus).

Another thing I've also come across is that the humans in these colonies up there have had their arses seriously massacred by the reptilians.

Hmmm, weird stuff, to say the least... :/

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Never heard about this book, or the records before.

However, have any of you read the recollection of the Russian boy Boriska?

I think it is very possible what he says, at least the part about Mars, more so because I have memories similar to his, which I have had since I was a small boy.

Instead of writing it here, I hace decided to start a new post so it doens't get lost in pages of responses.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I read both books and they were very enlightening. It seems a lot of the information collaborate with other testamonies found on projectcamelot.org. I'm beginging to see the big picture with all these stories it's like pieces to a big puzzle.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Things got a bit more interesting with the latest news. Check this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Different prospective but similar ideas.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
why cant I find the book anywhere online ? Did someone or some people destroy any trace of it ? Isnt that strange that its disappeared now ?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Hey both the links provided seem broke...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Anybody else catch the use of the term "clear"...seems Scientology related, just from a brief glimpse of this... I even saw a mention of L Ron Hubbard in there....

Definitely Scientology. Clearing using e-meters and the like. Now, what other kitchen sinks get thrown into the mix is anybody's guess. And I'm doubtful that anybody can present anything that approaches "proof," but I suppose if you like believing in fanciful stories, this could be the one for you. At least it seems to be relatively well-written, which is better than you get from most other tall-tale tellers.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Here's another link to all four of the books:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join