It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mars Record

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
does anybody know where you can find the full video of William Hamilton Life on mars?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
One part of the interview in this document that really blew my mind was when he stated that there are 2-3 million people on Mars in a city named "Mars base". I'm not sure I can even comprehend that.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well if you keep in mind Alternative 3 and the brain drain in the mid 70-s from countries like GBR, France, Italy, Germany etc then is understandable.
Considering the amount of scientiests disappearing without trace, military, common people etc, the numbers add up. And this is what blows my mind about this material. Everything we've heard and read about ufo-s and the secrecy sorrounding this phenomena is concentrated in Mars Records.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I read these Mars Records a few years ago. I find them very interesting if not just entertaining as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Time travel, people living on Mars, using remote viewing to kill... I mean, it's just enough for me. We need to wish that all this is only bu...hit, because if any of this is true, well, we're all in complete darkness. And it's not interesting for me, it's creepy as hell.
I think we face 2 possibilites

1) It's a complete fake invented by someone with a lot of imagination (or desinformation agenda?)

2) All the stuff about the sessions is true, but the results are not being interpreted correctly, meaning this guy has some kind of mental unbalance possibly because a brainwash and/or memory manipulation.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Anybody else catch the use of the term "clear"...seems Scientology related, just from a brief glimpse of this... I even saw a mention of L Ron Hubbard in there....

I caught that. Yeah, there's a lot of scientology in there, along with the silly/weird stuff. Reads like really bad sci-fi. As someone said, this one has info that can bust it on every single page (or so it seems... the errors there are just so... ridiculous.)

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Im with infinite8, I too have read this a few years ago.
I remember it impacted me enough to read it in a very short span of time. I recall that there was a follow up of sorts on the web site. (?)
I understood the 'clearing' of programming that was discussed. I think there is natural conditioning that can control the way we percieve things. I bet if understood well enough, one could easily control another with it.

I guess I will have to skim the books again for a refresher.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

Reads like really bad sci-fi. As someone said, this one has info that can bust it on every single page (or so it seems... the errors there are just so... ridiculous.)

If you don't mind can you be more specific please? Just saying errors there are just so ridiculous without explaining yourself any further I think is very speculativ.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I've been through the first one now (Book 1), and I've found myself affected the same way as when I read the Project Superman e-book.

It made me feel like a sheep.

Ya hear it all the time, references to us being blind sheep, but, this was different. I never actually felt like a sheep before.

I'm okay now, but, maybe I just really get into what I read. It had all the popular "scary" theories all lined up and the process to glean the information was somewhat believable.

I'm 25 pages into the second book and had to take a break. So I could sleep tonite.

'Cause it was CREEPY!!!! Not 100% swallowable, but very very creepy.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yes Gazrok that made be do a double take when i saw L Ron Hubbard. Even though i believe that it can be scientology related i think this story could be true. Even though scientology is a type of 'cult' (im not giving that term a derogatory stigma) i think that this book is on to something. Thanks to Telos for the very good reading.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Anybody else catch the use of the term "clear"...seems Scientology related, just from a brief glimpse of this... I even saw a mention of L Ron Hubbard in there....

The mention was to clarify the use of the biofeedback meter they used in "clearing" negative memories with the more infamous use of a similar machine by L. Ron for Scientology... apparently the machine and the technique were invented prior to L. Ron more or less co-opting them. But the principle is much the same, and she's saying that clearing practitioners have always used the meters, without any relationship to Scientology.

Not an expert (or a Scientologist) but just passing on what I read (which was a lot of the first book, before I bailed).

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I bought me a biofeedback machine a couple of years ago. I needed a way to relax enough for meditation. It was good for focusing my mind. The funny thing was the thing was brand new, but was over 30 years old. I was impressed that it actually worked.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As it is with most things, in an effort to make themselves seem important, some truth is covered over a bunch of personal garbage.

The Hubbard thing may be like this. We just need to sift out whitch parts are true and seperate them from the rest of the garbage.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well finished reading both books. Am I impressed? Yeah to the bone.

The only thing I couldn't get it right was the part of deliverance. To all the believers, forgive me but I grew up as an atheist and I can't really accept that part (even though I totally understand). But since I believe in aliens and ufo-s and all the stuff I've read in Mars Records I guess starting to understand and believe the importance in the religion is at least a good begining of 'cleaning up my soul'.

To all of the people who partecipated so far in this thread I deeply thank you from my heart. I wish more people will partecipate and express their opinions so we can help each other understand how grave is the situation and what's the dose of the truth behind this story.

If everything writen in this book is true then I don't see how can we stop that from happening. It was a startling point in the book that really got my attention. The remark from Stephanie about the number of ufo researchers dying 'accidentally' from heart attacks, strokes, 'suicides' etc. Had no idea that the number was so big (according to her)...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The ONE thing that really struck me was all the references to Great Lakes Navy Training Center which, I've spent the last 37 years within 10 miles of. I always thought there would be something secret about the base, I mean it's one of the MAJOR recruit training facilities, but, I never thought anything to THAT level.

I said it before, I'll say it again.

Creepy.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ok I have been thinking a lot about this whole Mars Base city and the recollections of Michael from the Mars Records document.

If there really is a Stargate in Iraq, do you think that might explain why Bush wants to send another 20,000 troops there and is intending to increase the U.S. military by an additional 90,000?

If they are sending boatloads of our troops to Mars (or some other planet), they would probably need to increase the number of troops.

The only hitch in this theory is that if they have the ability to send the troops back to Earth to the date and time that they left, no one would notice they were even gone. It's a thought but I'm not going to let that derail my theory.

What if Earth is being transformed for aliens to live here (using chemtrails and other weather-modifying tools) and our government is setting up cities on other planets so they can "blow this popsicle stand" when the time is right.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have read all 4 of the books. I just skimmed a lot of the duplications and focused on the meat of those books.

To say the least, it is more difficult to sleep now.

I have had a heart attack in 1982 and a stroke in 2005. Both were at times when I was going through a spiritual revival of sorts in my life....turning to God. The Doctors, in both cases, could not find any reason for either of these events. My cholesteroll is normal and there are no plaque deposits in my veins.

I have seen a UFO in the area of the Great Lakes. My Dad and Brother were with me and we all saw the same thing.

My ex wife claimed to have been abducted. I have recollection of beings in our bedroom and I felt they wanted my ex for something. I recently have been praying for her and she phoned me saying that she had a better sleep than she has had in a while. It always seemed like there were parts of her not responding. After reading about what Pat went through, I can see simillarities to what my ex was like.

Telos......The power of prayer is more of a weapon than you realize. I havn't been able to figure out how it all fits together...but that is what Jesus has warned us about, because we are working with a limited capacity it is not possible for us to understand how it all works. It won't be untill we are gifted with the full power of the spirit, that we will be able to exercise our full strength and rule the universe with God as our King and Jesus as our leader.

The Bible has probably been tampered with since it was given to us by God. That doesn't mean there is no truth in it. There is a lot of truth and help for us in God's word.

I think that this is the whole crux of the matter. We, humanity, are destined to be the most powerfull beings in the universe, next to and like God and Jesus. The rebellious (dark) forces are at war to try and make us loose favour in God's eyes. We are destined to rule the entire universe. That is what the rebellion in Heaven was all about. Some Angels and other beings were jealous of what God has planed for us. They thought that it was their right, because they were created before us.

If you look at it, we were created in the image of God. We are like him in thoughts and actions. Why should it be so hard for us to see that there are a lot of human characteristics in God, because we...of all beings in the universe...are the ones who were created like God. This has caused a lot of jealousy and we are at the mercy of those jealous beings, till we are not restricted by the flesh and become what we were created for. This process of weading out the garden, separating the wheat from the tares is part of us becoming what we were created for.

One third of Heaven took part in the rebellion. It only makes sense that one third of the humans will not pass the test either.

Sorry to stray a bit, but God was impressing me to bring these ideas out. They could help in some way, with a few of the readers.

These books have awakened a lot of lost memories for me. I have no reason to doubt these books are a fairly accurate account of things going on around us.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I tried to read book one, but I got about half way and it was just too much.

The first thing that really made me pull out my B.S. flag was the fact that he was supposedly memory blocked for his whole life (well two lives counting the age regression) and yet it seemed so easy to free all this trapped crazy junk.

Typical session:

Lady: Did you remember anything recently? (high reading: this means he wants to remember something)

Man: My neck hurts. (very big reading: this means something big is coming)

Lady: What did you remember?

Man: I don't know. (there was a drop: this means something is trapped in his brain)

Lady: Repeat I don't know.

Man: I don't know, I don't know.

Lady: Now take me to the beginning of the event.

Man: Well, Reptiles were scooping my brains out with a melon-baller and then I killed them all with my ESP and then went through a stargate and then my wife fell down and died while rock climbing on Mars..........

Yeah, that is quite some story there, and just think...... all he had to do was say I don't know twice. Amazing!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
somthing about the terrapapers feels very real... I beleive this is the missing link found for mankind in all aspects, genetically,historically and culturally.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, OP.
SOunds like a great read!

<< 1    3 >>

join