It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mars Record

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm starting this new thread about Mars, aliens, secret projects, mind control etc triggered by something I'm reading the last two days that is called The Mars Records. I got this pdf book (convertet to word and then printed out) two days ago and I can't stop reading it. Two books in total 600 pages that I'm devouring every minute and sometime returning back and go over few pages. Is about a guy who had surpressed memories of strange ships and events and through clearing sessions and Biofeedback Meter Sessions and Meter Readings manages to learn that in his 20 years that he cannot account for he has been in military service on Mars. Now I know the first reaction of all of you guys. You first gonna laugh, then try to ridicule the argument and the thread is gonna end up with few comments and usual "irony" and humour. But what if you try to analyze this story? Is a mix of Dulce, Pine Gap, Montauk, Philadelphia Experiment, Al Bielek, Phil Schneider., paranormal, religion... and especially MIND CONTROL! It involves alot of things from all the fields and is required the expertise of all you members who are open minded enough to take this subjects in consideration and have the knowledge to 'investigate' the whole story.
My self I'm an very well educated man and I've been interested for almost 10 years in Ufology but this material is one of the best I've ever read. Is alot of reading but worth to spend the time for guys. Maybe is just me that I'm getting impressed alot (even though I'm very rational as a person) but this book has changed few things and my perception about the reality. I'm trying not to believe everything and my scepticals are on more then ever but there is something in this book that really sucks you in. I hope you gonna find the time to read at least few pages, enough to have an idea and involve your self in a discussion. Here is an excerpt from the book:

This book is dedicated to God and the Lord Jesus Christ, for without them this book would never have been written.
This book is also dedicated to the thousands of men and women who have been directly affected in similar ways to what is described here. And to their families and friends who have been indirectly affected by association. And to all of us who have suffered unknowingly from the negative work of people in authority.

Preface by Stephanie Relfe

In December 1996 I began doing one-on-one Clearing sessions in
Australia with an American man in his early 40’s named Michael. I am an Australian. I had known Michael for a year prior to this. His life prior to 1995 had been spent in the USA.

During these sessions we came to discover a vast number of astounding things that he had done, and which had been done to him, of which he had been totally unaware. These things included having worked on Mars for the US government, remote viewing, time travel, age recession by 20 years, being given false memories to cover his time on Mars, abductions and other experiences.

Michael is a successful professional working in the information technology industry. He previously worked in the U.S. Navy. He is of sound mind and body, is highly intelligent and healthy. He has never taken recreational drugs or alcohol. Before the first clearing session, one would have considered that he had lead a perfectly normal life.

The first clearing session was carried out because Michael had memories of seeing spaceships as a boy, and he wanted to determine whether these memories were real, or a dream, or if they were something else entirely.
In fact, the sessions uncovered a whole range of suppressed memories.

When I first met Michael I felt that he might be the man for me. And yet sometimes when I looked behind his eyes, there seemed to be an unusually large amount of suppressed rage. This would erupt occasionally and we would then have large arguments. After knowing him for a while, I offered the sessions to him, in an attempt to rid him of this anger.

After a number of sessions, his anger reduced so much and his personality improved to the extent that when he asked me to marry him, I accepted. We married in August 1997 and moved from Australia to the USA. We returned to Australia at the end of 1999.

When we discovered what you are about to read, Michael asked me to type up my written records. When I finally accepted that we should publish these records, my original desire was to do so under a pseudonym. However, something happened to change that. We are not totally sure that an attempt was not made on Michael’s life in November 1999, two weeks after we booked a flight to return to Australia from the USA. This event is described in Chapter 49 – A Strange Accident. After this event, and much praying for guidance, we decided to publish using our real names.

We made this decision because it is our understanding that generally the people who have been murdered for what they knew, were those who did so under pseudonyms. The ‘bad guys’ can always find out who wrote what. However, usually whenever some one is willing to use his real name when he comes forward with unusual information, he is left to live – because his death gives credibility to his information. (A notable exception to this was the late Phil Schneider. See Appendices IV and V).

The book is for free in pdf in this LINK. If you want the word version then let me know so I can upload in rapidshare. Waitting for your comments I wish you all the best and Happy New Year.

Telos

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
yes please, I would like a word format of this story if you may, how would I be able to get it thanks?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is the download link from rapidshare: rapidshare.com...

I guess you know how to use it. If not, just click on free (botom right) and then wait for few seconds till it shows a security code. Write exactly the same code in the litte box and the download should start in a second.

Enjoy it

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Very interesting, downloading now.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have downloaded it and am looking forward to reading the entire document, but I have read the Appendix IV of which is the last lecture that Phil Schneider gave in May of 1995 and that really has confirmed all the talk going on and rumours about Hidden Government Ops of railcars for dissidents and underground bases. They've been building these bases since the early '40's, I'd say atleast half of america must be hollow underneath by now and these bastards are gonna crawl out like ants from underneath to enslave us.

WHY must this happen and WHAT can we do or participate in to stop it?

Throwing the entire white house out will not help as this is higher and beyond that, and we do not know who is involved or runing it.

We will be living in a real MATRIX future very soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Very interesting - I've downloaded it and will read it as soon as I've finished my current book.

By the way - I highly recommend reading "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Lynn Picknett & Clive Prince. Should be required reading for anyone interested in UFO etc.

Always,
Shawnna

PS - It has nothing to do with the movie or television series with a similar name.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i have read parts of the documents some time ago. When i read it i thought it was amazing but the more u think about it without real evidence of this happening it is hard to accept. However i wonder if there is a link between what the hacker found, a list of non terrestrial officers, and the stories of off planet activities.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Telos, thanks for posting!

I have read through some it, got a looming dealine so i´ll have to catch up later but there seems to be quite a bit of information which lines up with other stories. First thing that comes to my mind are many similarities with the "Above Black" book. Also interesting to see how "Montauk" comes up.

Not sure about my gutfeeling here...tells me there´s more to this than pure fiction, perhaps disinformation? Still interesting read. Thanks again for posting

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am going to convert it to Microsoft eBook format (.lit) to read on my pocket PC, so if anyone wants it in this format just ask.

I will start reading as soon as I finish the one I am reading now, maybe in three or four days.

Edit: I could not convert it, it has nested tables and those are not supported. I will try to correct that.

[edit on 1/1/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have it in pdf. I converted coz some of you might want to print it and have it as a document. If you want the odf version let me know. Or, run a search in e-mule or torrents sites and for sure you'll find there.

p.s. If it helps, to converted from pdf to word I used solidconverter. I didn't change any tab and I'm sure with the same software you'll have back the same pdf book.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ok since some of you might want to have this file in pdf and use it for pocekt pc ore palm, I've uploaded the material again, this time in pdf. Here is the link:

rapidshare.com...

Take care.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Been reading some more. What a mix of information! During one of the sessions there is mentioning of a deal with the grey´s to be lifted off the earth during earth changes. Anyone remember smallpeeps "Love is the ticket" thread?! Anyone else reading this stuff? Interesting...

Um, what´s the problem with .pdf´s? It´s pretty much an industry standard by now

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thanks for this info. I have read a part of it so far. There is a lot of information to cover and understand.

I am interested to see if this has any commonalities with the experiences I have had.

If there is such a thing as a Mars Base, Greys and Reptiles, these could be what a lot of the things we don't understand about what the Bible tells us, are about.

My experiences have been with a supernatural being that I recognise as The One true God, our Creator.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Anybody else catch the use of the term "clear"...seems Scientology related, just from a brief glimpse of this... I even saw a mention of L Ron Hubbard in there....

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I didn´t catch that one but then again i´ve read next to nothing about scientology. It´s a big bowl of different things for sure. One of the things that i believe is important to keep in mind when presented to information like this is that although parts of it might be false/disinfo/imagination etc. there is also a fair chance of real deal pieces. Obviously this might be the cause why material like this as well as that presented by many others get dismissed as hoax/bs/rambling/SciFi etc.

(For illustration...just because one quarter panel of a car shows evidence of rust does not mean the whole car is rusted.)

In any case that openly admits existence of implanted memories/experiences all bets are off. One sentence might be true while the next sentence could simply be of no value at all. Tricky to say the least.

Still a very worthwhile read. Especially since there´s so much information that directly lines up with other bits of information found elsewhere on the board as well as within other sources.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Interesting until around page 140 when a reptillian is in the room and the Kundilini expert is more concerned with Bob Lazernewby's behavioy than AN EFFEN REPTILLIAN in the room "Oh, but we got rid of him"
Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I didn't note the page number as this thread ain't going no where without more than a drug expert, a kundilini expert and a scientoly expert. PROOF. Not psycho bable that can be interpreted or lead on by married hoaxers. They even mention getting the money from the fictional 20 years service this fine scrotum slashed Uber Space Marine has ebdured. We dont have any proof because they have age regression technology.
"No emporer, there seriously is clothes! Their just using cloth anti detection technology"

Light is getting dissapointed, this site used to be a workout for the mind. BUSTED. I'm gonna start a new group "The it can be solved with one line posts so stop making it bad form"

From John Lear "Get over it, thanks"

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The bottom line to this is that if you think it is all garbage, you are not in a position to do anything about or understand what is going on.

It is only if you start to challenge these ideas that are brainwashed into your head, that you start to be aware of some of these things that you are being warned about.

Break free from your state of denial.

Warning......you can't go half way and take a peek. If you frighten easily, you may be better off under their spell. Since this information has come to me and I have started working with it. I have become very affraid for the first time in my life, because of the realization about what the reality of this means.

I have always been a person who has to see it and understand it, before I buy into it. That is why I left the Church in the first place, and that is why I am here to warn you people now.

If you truly want to understand what is going on, you need to prey first. You need to protect yourself using the most powerfull weapon ever used by humans, preyer to God our Creator. Yes, put on the Armour of God before you start, because you will need it to keep you safe.

The plague of Marijuana use that has such a grip on North America is a form of subconcious rebellion to the effects of mind control. This drug messes up the brain waves so the effects of mind control are weakened and become useless.

Why is the use of Marijuana punished so serverely, yet alcohol and cigaretts are encouraged and taxed. This does not make any sense at all till you understand that Marijuana messes up the mind control frequencies.

The jig is up Demons, you should be nervous of what is about to happen to you. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

God has the final say, rejoice in this truth people of Earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That's a great post win52. That was my idea when I started this thread.
And to be honest that's the first time after all this years that I felt fear. The complicity of this material is so deep and what it reveals is so scary that the first question that comes in mind is how deep is the rabbit hole that we're not aware of.
The material it self is very complex and involves pretty much everything has been said about ufo-s, abductions, mind control, secret project, surpressed technology, etc. What really astonished me is the fact that how little we know about ourselves and how sofisticated we are as beigns. If we get control of all our capacities then I'm sure everything goes down to a personal level. And each of us can make a diference. After reading a good part of this material now I understand better the mess we are in and why there is so much hate, anger, conflict and misery in this world. The solution? Don't know! Still I have to digest the whole thing and is pretty hard for my brain. That's the feeling that made me start this thread and ask for each of your opinion.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Telos]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I saved this to read tomorrow night. While under the subject of Mars, I was watching a couple of videos on Google tonight exploring the link between the pyramids of Egypt to Mars. Just check out this short 6 minute talk, familiar info - we (mankind) has been to Mars and have a base there underground. Marsians look like the ancient Egyptians did.

Is he for real? take it or leave, as the way this thing goes..

video.google.com...

[edit on 4-1-2007 by MagicalRat]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join