It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sicko Nazi Girl, 16, Admits to murder

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't see this girl getting on television and saying that she killed a man if she didn't. I am sure that if she hasn't already heard from the authorities she soon will... Of course, the laws in other countries may be different from here in the states, but I wouldn't recommend someone to get on television with a reporter and claim that they killed someone. No, I think she did it...

She just has a cold, callousness about her.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As a side note, I used to work in a penitentiary and noticed some differences in the demeanor of criminals from that of an "ordinary" citizen. They almost seem as if there is something "heavy" weighing on their mind, much like this young lady does. Did she do it? I don't know, but if I were a betting man... I'd bet that she probably did.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
stupid neo- nazis, they are a bunch of wannabes

the great nazy part dissapear years ago, and the only one who have the right to be neo nazi are pure Germans,.

people are so ignorant that they dont realize the nazi party heated the world.
is so freaking funny

and please dont put sick and nazi in one sentence, that very ignorant.
u have to put ignorant neo nazi wanna be sicko

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've never understood the popularity of neo-Nazi's in Russia.

Considering that the Nazis considered the Russian Slavs as "untermenschen" worthy of extermination, and indeed killed ungodly numbers of them, it seems a little demented.

Then again what can you expect from these people?
They're out of their tiny little minds...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, most people who label themselves "neo-nazi" have little regard for ethnic or historical background. They are just people filled with hatred for everything,really, as far as I can tell...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

the nazis were kool.
they were art, and they put some good shows.

it was the most wonderful show on earth.

it was like a visual classical music kind of thing. to see them march.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The nazis were "cool," eh? What exactly do you base that load of horse# on, Drzava?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

one, the super holocaust was just an american lie.
second, their shows were super kool. the way they march etc.
for me i see it as a form of art, all their shows.

and ADOLF HITLER, was a very interesting person, top 5 in my list.
-- i am not neo nazi, cuz i know i am not pure german, not even german.just to clarify--

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
She looks more like 12 lol, beat people up? not without a LOT of help.
Therefore I believe she is most definitely getting influenced by someone or many.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Wel, the only thing that I really agree with you on is the "Hitler being interesting" bit...

As far as the holocaust being a complete lie... bull#... Now, the numbers may have been inflated, I'll give you that, even some of the survivors of the holocaust have called into question the whole 6 million number, but, no, I'm sorry to tell you that it did happen..

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
She looks more like 12 lol, beat people up? not without a LOT of help.
Therefore I believe she is most definitely getting influenced by someone or many.

You don't need help cramming a knife into someone's gut... I saw a ninety five pound girl split a guy almost in two with nothing but a pocket knife one night. So...

As far as the whole "beating people up," if you listen to the context in which it was talked about, yeah, she and a group did beat people up. She didn't say it in a context that she did it by herself.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The nazis were "cool," eh? What exactly do you base that load of horse# on, Drzava?

Because Drzava sounds like he/she is only 12 or 13, and is probably just rebelling, and trying to piss people off.

Or, Drzava got that information from the same place as the information about the Holocaust being a lie, and this gem:

Originally posted by Drzava
the great nazy part dissapear years ago, and the only one who have the right to be neo nazi are pure Germans,.

Anyone has a "right" to call themselves whatever they want to, even if it's neo Nazi. Why anyone would call themselves that, I don't know. And furthermore, the Nazis were a political party. Not everyone in Germany agreed with it. I am part German, and my great-grandfather would be quite offended by the way you are so flippantly regarding these things. "German" does not equal "Nazi," and "Nazi" does not equal "kool."

Are you sure it isn't supposed to be "kewl"? I think that's how all of the hip kids on Myspace are spelling it nowadays.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

haha, i am not 13, and i am not rebelling against people, i am not a neo nazi.
i dont wanna piss people off, even tough i hate people.
i am neutral, so i have a different point of view than urs
also i hate myspace.
hitler saved germany
i have many people who told me this, who lived in the nazi era.
thanks to hitler ur great grandfather had bread to eat.
and NAZI=KOOL
and i dont use internet slags, or whatever they are call.[well maybe wtf, and u]

and we can debate all day man, but u have a brainwashed point of view, and i have a neutral point of view so, lets not fight about very old news.

its a shame u are AMERICANIZED

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Speaker of thruth, thanks for the link unfontunately i couldn't hear it for some reason.Its sad tho that she's just a kid a very screwed up one none the less,make you wonder why. Drzava, oh boy have you opened up a can of woop a-- on yourself.You say your neutral!!!!. Well it sound like you are reading messages from the skiddies in a bowl. nuts

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think she is all talk. She is hamming it up for the camera/interview.

Sure she may have some nazi beliefs and run with some rough people...but I dont believe her account of killing someone. She just looks and acts like a liar IMO She is trying to sound tough yet coming across as a little teenager wannabe.

As far as legal ramifications. She isnt in the US from what I can tell. And even if she was. There is no crime in saying "I killed a guy - ha ha ha".

And someone mentioned "skinheads". Not all skinheads are Nazi skins. There are skins that are "SHARP" - skinheads against racial predjudism. I used to hang out with punks and these type of skins - back in the 80s/90s. We had a number of black and Jewish skins

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

The program is called "Ross Kemp on gangs"and has looked at all sorts of gangs across America and Europe.It is a real program-weather or not this kid is speaking the truth I do not know.

The program is quite funny in a way as Ross Kemp played a hard nut meat head in one of our crap but somehow popular soap operas-eastenders.
In his gangs program,he often looks as though hes just wet himself,when meeting the likes of MS13,or Italian football hooligans.
Big pansy.

Sick girl BTW-probably not entirely her fault though,she is young and easily led.No excuse I know,just saying.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Yeah. very interesting series that.. Ross Kemp on Gangs. And this one about Neo Nazi gangs in Moscow is by far the most interesting. The google video link posted earlier in the thread was down for some reason, but you can see it here as well: www.youtube.com... That is part one... you will find all parts on youtube.

The interview with this poor deranged little girl happens towards the end of the show, but not sure which part it would be. It's defiantly worth a watch anyway.

It becomes apparent (in my opinion) when you see the entire context of the interview and how she acts, like she indeed is "all talk". She is obviously trying to make herself look tough in front of Kemp (who she at the time believes to at least be somewhat sympathetic of their cause).

The thing is though, that those people she hangs out with out there defiantly might have killed people (some of them at least). It is remotely possible that she has joined them in some action they have taken. I doubt that would have happened though. Bringing a little girl to something like that would only increase the chance of them being busted for it.

Originally posted by Drzava
stupid neo- nazis, they are a bunch of wannabes

is so freaking funny

and please dont put sick and nazi in one sentence, that very ignorant.
u have to put ignorant neo nazi wanna be sicko

Well. I might agree that it is a bit strange that so many of the worlds neo-nazis are slavic. But all they are doing is really adopting a violent ideology based on racial doctrine and use it to focus hate against racial minorities and political opponents in their home-countries.

I hope you don't believe in the bull# about the "pure German" though. Not even the Nazi-Germans truly believed only Germans to be worthy of the characterization of "pure". There where certain criteria... Blond, blue eyes, fair skin and a rigid body. They choose to call it Aryan for some reason.

I wont get into a discussion with you about whether or not the Holocaust took place. All i can say is that I believe it would and that all the Holocaust denial stuff is total bull#. I might be skeptical to exact numbers, but I have no reason to not believe in it. I have a lot of reason to believe it, and it's not just about seeing piles of hair in Auswitz and Saxenhausen.

You don't come off as a 13 year old to me, but I'm sorry to say you do come of as someone who has read and ultimatly adhered to some relatively absurd quasi-fascist though patterns. Like you agree to the racial doctrine, but fell you are superior to the typical neo-nazi stereotype.

it's not necessarily ignorant to put nazi and sicko in the same sentence. I don't believe all nazis to be sick individuals (I just disagree with them and feel they are a burden to society to the degree I easily condone using violence to control their grip on local environments), but quite a few of them are. This little girl obviously has some sort of mental illness, but it's probably there because of the environment she is in.

It's mostly you who have come off as ignorant here.

is so freaking funny

It seems you are misanthropic yourself, and have a bad superiority complex that you totally fail to reflect. You are trying to separate yourself from "lesser" human-beings by making up facts about very knows parts of newer history... like "the nazi party h(e)ated the world". You probably hate the world, and would like it if the nazi party hated the world, so that you can think them "kool" and tell people about it on the internet.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In fact, it's more likely that the nazis tried to make Germany stronger, and make the society they lived in a better place for those they felt belonged there. They did seek to build and not destroy, im sure of it, but because their ideology was so utterly disgusting the world turned against them. They might have hated the "world" for that, but it was certainly not indedded in their ideology to hate the world. They wished to build their own pure society with imperialistic qualities. The rest of the world just didnt want that to happen, which was a good thing.

also i hate myspace.

Damn. You must be the most non-conformist individual in the world. This defiantly gives you some authority and credibility in this dicussion

hitler saved germany

The Allies saved Germany. Hitler #ed up and died.

i have many people who told me this, who lived in the nazi era.

I can imagine they hate myspace, yeah. And I bet they miss the good old time sin Auswitz, nibling on the bones of dead non-aryans.

thanks to hitler ur great grandfather had bread to eat

And thanks to America he doesn't speak German right now... yeah.. I get those things all the time. Thanks to Hitler my grandfather (yes... not great grandfather) died in Saxenhausen. So I guess it is Adolf's fault he doesn't speak German.

its a shame u are AMERICANIZED

Ah. yeah.. Americanization... This dreaded ilness that seems to attack everyone not on the extreme-right or the extreme-left. It's probably real... I still get the Baywatch themesong stuck in my head, even 10 years after... But I doubt it has anything to do with people reacting to your "neutral point of view" here.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by me_ofef_seraph]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Shes just a child a baby trying to play cool. Nothing to see there. Hyped up "news" by a reporter trying to win an award. That babygurl couldn't hurt a fly.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I've heard a lot of wild stuff about the increase of militant action and violence involving Russian neo Nazi's. They're confused people and wouldn't put making a 16 year old girl finish a person off past them, but I too think she's hyping her role in the little community up for shock factor and self-edification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join