It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sicko Nazi Girl, 16, Admits to murder

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here is a link to the video feed. You have to listen carefully because the audion is not the best, but this girl actually admits to killing a man in this interview!!
Here is the link to the video

www.vidmax.com...

I wonder what the legal ramifications of this video is?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
yeah, i saw that, i threw up when she said that
or it could have just been the mild stomach flu i had..

nah, it was definately the crazy sociopath nazi girl

i shudder to think that there are still people like that in this world

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah.madness... What I wonder is whether she can be tried for this admitted murder. Although she claims she "doesn't like killing," there is something in her eyes that tells me that she'd be more than willing to do it again.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
is that a real interview? as in is the girl real and not a actor....

if so just wow....

kinda hard to take it for reals cause of her hairstyle

and yea have to listen carefully kinda sucks the audio is all messed up

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well,I originally found it on www.drudgereport.com ...I don't think he is going to link to some actors interview... I personally think that it's an actual interview with a pretty disturbed little girl. I think the video said it was in Germany, so I don't know what the law is over there. However,I suspect that if it were here in the United States, the girl would be up on charges of murder.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Actually, it said something about Moscow at the beginning of the video.. So, maybe it occurred in Russia..I don't know.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It surprises me that more people have not responded to this thread. This is interesting to me because I am curious about what the legal ramifications are of this case. With the girl only being sixteen years old, can she even be tried after publicly admitting to murdering this guy.

In the interview, she speaks matter of factly, almost smuggly, about killing a man. Are there any legal experts who want to weigh in on this subject?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What a looney bin! She's sick - The look in her eyes, the calmness of her speech when she explained how she killed a man...no emotion, no nothing. Genuine signs of a cold blooded killer.

I don't think anything can be done about it. She admits to murder, but what are authorities supposed to do? They need sufficient proof and motive, even though she admits to it.

I mean, I could rock up to the cop shop and say, "G'day, I just murdered some guy, alright." But authorities wouldn't be able to do a thing unless they knew who exactly I murdered, what my motive was and all that other jibber. Same deal with this video.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky6
What a looney bin! She's sick - The look in her eyes, the calmness of her speech when she explained how she killed a man...no emotion, no nothing. Genuine signs of a cold blooded killer.

Or just your average liar who cant convey the true emotions of something because she never experienced them ? I think she is full of it, I mean come on a young girl and the truth seem to be opposites
. I should know I have 2 young daughters myself and honesty seems to be fluid at the time of the delivery depending on how it is recieved.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Or just your average liar who cant convey the true emotions of something because she never experienced them ? I think she is full of it, I mean come on a young girl and the truth seem to be opposites
. I should know I have 2 young daughters myself and honesty seems to be fluid at the time of the delivery depending on how it is recieved.

Well,your first mistake is the assertion that a girl is not capable of this..

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here is one solution: Since these people can be found so easily because they stick out, and because of what they support and back which is nothing less than terrorism. Round them all up, take the babies from them, nuder them, lock them in an underground prison for life. ALL nazi's not just the ones who admit to having murdered people. Do the same with the KKK and other skinhead groups which support the same, if we do not, then we WILL have more murderers out there.
What she said, true or not, shows how cold they are, how evil they are, how much they hate and despise all "non-aryans." Those who are not white or aryan as they call it, make up over 70% of the planets population, that is one heck of a genocidal wish they have. They need locked up before they can breed themselves an army, which is what they are doing, a slow process of having babies untill they have enough to do something. Stop them before they go all the way. Here in the USA they are joining the military due to all these loopholes in the recruiting, so now they are learning how to use bombs and more advanced weaponry.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Vekar,while I do not necessarily disagree with what you posted, I'll state that if we are going to do that, then we had better round up all of the Islamic and "Christian" extremists as well. You see, when you start rounding up a specific group of people, there are always worse groups then what you are initially against.

You see, the conuundrm that you encounter is that there will always be a bigger and badder "devil."

[edit on 1-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes, however this discussion is on NAZIS not christians or other groups as the moment.
Here is some good news: The amount of people we would need to round up would be less than a quarter million if you take population into account vs. group size. At the same time, to combat them, teach history in school for once, not the watered down BS like we currently have. I did ALL of my history learning OUTSIDE of school, I actually got to talk to a woman who lived through the bombing of Hiroshima. What do we have now? "Turn to page 245 please, read chapter 12 and do questions 1-12 and turn them in by the end of the week! That is all!"
When you consider the danger, gangs can be stopped COLD by simply taking care of people in society, zealots though, not the case. They are harder to deal with because they have it ingraved in their brain while gangsters do not.
I have a sociology book from college lyring around here somewhere from when I took sociology (never got to sell it back, missed the due date) and some group went and DOCUMENTED (on a map) the EXACT areas of Nazi's, skinheads, KKK, etc. The highest concentrations are in the bible belt east coast area such as North Carolina, South Carolina and also Alabama, etc. I remembered the map because I found it most interesting. I still have the book because of that one map.
Part of stopping people like this starts with education and taking care of people in society so they are not driven to extremes and give up or give in. Right now we need to remove the imminent threat then work our way down as fast as possible before more pop up.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
the problem with rounding up all the people that share an ideology, no matter how horrible that ideology is
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

sure, some people have some of the worst ideas in the world

but they are just ideas until they act on them

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Girl says she murdered someone, Nazis are rounded up along with KKK and skinheads all the time in the south, I watched a documentary on it once, THEY ARE INSANE! You arrest people to PROTECT society from them, not to stifle free speech. These people want to WIPE OUT a LARGE hunk of the worlds population because they are not white. I would say that is justification for rounding them up. We are not after people who have basic disagreements, these are people who support genocide and WANT it to happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Here is one solution: Since these people can be found so easily because they stick out, and because of what they support and back which is nothing less than terrorism. Round them all up, take the babies from them, nuder them, lock them in an underground prison for life. ALL nazi's not just the ones who admit to having murdered people. Do the same with the KKK, skinheads, LaRaza, Mechistas, Black Panthers, JDL, Hammas, and other groups which support the same, if we do not, then we WILL have more murderers out there.

Fixed it right nicely I think.

Whenever you have a group of people with 'perceived wrongs' committed against them, then you will have these idiots, and they show up in every segment of society. The real issues are population control, resource management and Education ... oh wait ... those are non-capitalist things.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If you are going to quote me DO NOT add your own wording to it and call it my own. Just say here is some more: I suggest you EDIT your post because I did NOT name all of those groups. YOU DID! Society CAN be controlled by letting such groups run wild, they tear society appart by the seams by their actions. They stir up distrust and hate. To fix ONE part of society is to REMOVE such people then TEACH people what they strive to bring about, HATE and CRUELTY, and the Nazis: GENOCIDE. First step to keeping society SAFE and not CONTROLED: remove the said groups. Step two: TEACH PEOPLE and get them to TRUST each other. Step three: REMOVE THE PEOPLE WHO TRY AND BRING BACK SAID GROUPS AS THEY POP UP UP OR BEFORE THEY TRY TO BRING THEM BACK!

YOU CANNOT "FIX" OTHER PEOPLES STATEMENTS! DO NOT I repeat DO NOT do this. That is called miss-quoting.
Edit: Added above line

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Vekar]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey (first post on ATS). Just incase you guys were interested, this is a clip from a documentary about Neo Nazi gangs in Moscow. The host follows a different gang from a different part of the world every episode. Here's a link to the full documentary

video.google.ca...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Has anyone heard any updates about this girl?
I haven't heard anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Personally I think the girl is quite bent in the head, and she's probably full of it.

Still, I generally favor an attack on sight policy when it comes to neo-Nazi types.

Back in the late 80's there was an increasing problem with violent Nazis in the Philly hardcore scene. The other hardcores and non-racist skins (some of whom were black) decided enough was enough and after a few spectacular beatings, most of the Nazis left town and moved to Atlantic City - which if anything has even more black people than Philly. Not very bright these bonehead types...

I can't say I really feel any sympathy or regret for the ones I messed up - when you adopt a philosophy based on violence and hatred you'd better expect some in return.

[edit on 11/29/07 by xmotex]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join