It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminated sphere in Finland Malax witnessed by 4 of my friends tonight 31.12.2006 between 23.30-00

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
3 friends of mine was on their way home from a place called Petalax where they had visited a friend on their way home to the city of Vaasa in western Finalnd. It was 1 girl an 2 boys. And they was driving along and bla bla bla and all off a sudden they vittnesed something that illuminated the sky but yet foggy on the left side of the car! Like a sphere! And everyone was like "What the hell was that?!!?" 20 - 30 meters of the ground and 20 meters in diameter! Of course strongest light in the middle and weaker at the edges!! There was no cirkel but yet it reminded o a ball and there was no ligths and flashing of any kind! And it was only visible for a secund or less and it died out... And there was no thunder or anything if it could be lightning. But then 200- 400 meters further down the road it happened again and this time closer to the car and then it suddenky wanished......

This is their own words.. excuise me for not writitng to good english but we are not american as you will know.
Yes i could have made this story up
But the most important thing is that i got to write it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited title, date and U2U'd for confirmation

[edit on 31/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
By write it, it dosent mean i mad it up... you are welcome to send me u2u´s and i have hotmail, icq & skype and you are welcome yourself to talk or chat about it with me o with my friends who saw the damn thing!! Stay in touch!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
amazing story, were your friends able to investigate the area where it landed if it was indeed a spear?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That sounds amazing. Its interesting to note that there has been some recent asteroid activity in Finland within the past week:

UFO Crash Over Finland

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hi there, great experience, had similar 01 May 2006. You state that it appeared again for the second time, yes they do that. I've been told by some that the sphere dies away, burns out. Don't believe it, they dim their light to almost nothing, BUT if you manage to see them for a long period of time they will still be visible, very faint but they're still there, and can reappear at will. Seen same orb for hours on and off. My advice is go back to the same place with a torch and flash it 3 times, they seem to like that sequence. If you are prepared to go all the way you may be able to get a full mothership to appear, first get the Spheres down. The funny thing is that Spielberg in Close Encounters was almost bang on with his spheres. A pair, orange, precursor to the mothership! I will put my film on the net today, I've been promising it for six months. Once you've seen a sphere my friend, you'll probably see more!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi all. And thnx for the positive feedback

As far as investigation. No, nor i or they have been back to where it happened but i would like to go back as it is not all that far away. Now i dont want to go out there alone and my friends just isint into this ufo buisness but ill give it a try if i can find someone whod join me! It sure is interessting to find out what it could have been... But since its New Years eve today it will probably take for me to the day after tomorrow before investigation takes place. But i will keep you guys posted!

And have a really happy new year all!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
That sounds amazing. Its interesting to note that there has been some recent asteroid activity in Finland within the past week:

UFO Crash Over Finland

That video has nothing to do with past week. It's at least 2 years old.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well yeah you made it up. According to you it won't happen for another month, it says so in the title

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The video was interesting. As it was coming down you could see a flashing light at the front of all the debris. Why did they cut the video there and not keep filming so we could see what happened.

I would say stay aware maybe you can catch something with a camera keep one handy.

Happy New Year, I hope you continue with Love, Health, Happiness.

We on the East Coast of the USA have a llittle less then 9 hours to go.

"PEACE"

top topics

join