It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religions' greatest "conspiracy". Words & Language. Subliminal Influence & Mind Control.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Oh,Esoteric, I'm not implying that you are disagreeing. I'm just trying to keep your thread active because it's one of the better one that I have seen for quite some time.
I am just trying to contribute to the discussion.

I appreciate your optimism. I only wanted to stress the point that i also think you are right, however i am not choosing to see that your view is the only view. But, i can not argue with you, as your facts are seeming true.

Hopefully some others will give it thought and step in to voice their opinions as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I am taking somewhat of a leap a faith here. I do not speak, read or write fluently in Aramaic, Greek, Russian, or French. However, I am certain that our minds work relatively in the same fashion. What i mean by this is we are all required to "learn" the same way. Whether we are Greek, Russian, or French, we all "learn" through the process often called: "The Law of Association", which is a paramount variable in my personal interpretation of what a bible code would incorporate. "The Law of Association" is a general term that refers to the process in which the conscious mind incorporates information from the environment. To give an example of how people are usually required to learn this way would be most effectively shown in our school systems. We do not begin our childrens math curriculum in kindergarden or pre-school by beginning them with multiplication, division, algebra, or trigonometry. First they learn the numbers, how to count, then they progress. Why? Because in the conscious realm of understanding we can only accept a new bit of information as true if it can succesfully be integrated and comply with information we already accept as true, consciously. This reasoning alone, and/or paired with personal faith, leads me to blindly (almost blindly) believe that all languages, and all religions, do adhere in some form or another to the idea presented in this thread. Again, i do not speak, read, and write all languages, however i see certain consistancies from the words/phrases of other languages and faiths that have not yet permitted me to disregard this idea about all languages being influenced by the phenomenon of which i am speaking about.

Esoteric, you are somewhat correct... I certainly agree that if there is a "bible code" in english then it should indeed exist in whatever language you want to translate it in. If it is not, then the whole concept is fallible.

However, actually our language does cause a difference in the way that our minds work. A person who speaks swahili has different concepts than a person who speaks english does.

An idea that I would like to introduce you to is called cultural relativism. It states that there are close ties between the structure of a language and the culture that uses the language. This idea was first spread by two linguists in the 1920’s, Edward Sapir and Benjamin Whorf, and thus dubbed the Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis. The hypothesis says that "the structure of language constrains the thought patterns of participants in the culture associated with that language." The hypothesis was not exceptionally popular, linguistic scholars had a hard time agreeing on the meaning of the hypothesis, and therefore had a hard time testing it.

Language and Culture

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

However, actually our language does cause a difference in the way that our minds work. A person who speaks swahili has different concepts than a person who speaks english does.

True, different cultures will have differing concepts and ideas which will appear to be unique to their people. However, with a few exceptions, most people still learn by similiar methods which depend upon "Law of Association".

In support of your point, in our language alone (English), people who are not literate (read and write) will more than likely not incorporate in depth the concepts of encoding in writings. However, the phonetics and word association will permit their neuro-net to be influenced by language, as well as contribute to language's development. History will show that one does not need to be literate in order to name a new thing. I believe the phenomenon of encoding language is done by everyone, every culture, every form of communication, regardless if they are aware that they are doing it or not. In most cases it is the "or not" scenario playing out.

Thanks for the link and the information about Edward Sapir and Benjamin Whorf. I appreciate it, and will look into it.

Language and Culture

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Esoteric, it would be interesting to find out whether language and the ability to understand language is encoded into our dna. It seems to me that I read somewhere that it was, but I cannot be absolutely certain of it.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Esoteric, it would be interesting to find out whether language and the ability to understand language is encoded into our dna. It seems to me that I read somewhere that it was, but I cannot be absolutely certain of it.

I think this is a loaded question, with different ways to interpret the question itself.

I think there are MANY FORMS of communication taking place within the body simultaneously. Consciously we can only listen to a few at a time, however the subconscious listens to many other internal forms of communication ..... i believe.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'll be back on tomorrow after 10 am. Have a Happy New Year! And be safe!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I think there are MANY FORMS of communication taking place within the body simultaneously. Consciously we can only listen to a few at a time, however the subconscious listens to many other internal forms of communication ..... i believe.

Certainly. We are only translating about 2000 bits of the billions of bits of information we receive every second. It stands to reason that our whole self is much more aware than our compartamentalized self. Since our conscious self is only an aspect of our whole self, it only receives varying amounts of information.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

Is the concept of the code of which you speak, ET, just a bit ethnocentric? I mean to say, does it only work if you look at the Christian Bible printed in English?

I certainly do not believe so. I believe the encoding encorporates all faiths, and all languages. Although, my support for such claims does rely upon English because it is the language I am most fluent in ("first" language), and I was raised in a culture that is socially inclined towards the bible.

Does the same code apply to the Bible printed in Aramaic? Greek? Russian? French?

Yes. However, this is an example of "get a collection with enough material in it and you can create any code there you like in any language." You can find the same codes in the Encyclopedia Brittanica AND in the 'thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters' AND in a million copies of the alphabet. Given a sufficiently large text (even randomly generated characters in Chinese) you could find anything you like.

They even found codes in court documents of lawsuits:
www.csicop.org...

Here's the kicker (and the reason that most Christians reject the Bible Codes) -- if they were true and correct you could NEVER find a single lie in them. Because of this, conservative Christian ministers reject them:
www.leaderu.com...

No one has ever produced a single accurate prediction BEFORE an event, though after the fact they "find" predictions (if it was true, you could run a scan for a year and a month and find things that later came true.) I'm sure you can find codes praising Saddam Hussein, mentioning your name, linking you with any cause you like or dislike.

Christianity Today gives it a negative recommendation and suggest it's a waste of time:
www.christianitytoday.com...

A nice and actually even-handed review of BOTH sides of the argument:
www.rsingermanson.com...

Statisticians gave it a review:
cs.anu.edu.au...

A nicely balanced (pro and con) discussion:
www.religioustolerance.org...

I found one here you can try for free:
www.mastersport.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
esotericteacher (i just realized, ET, are you conscious of some ET connection?) thank you so much for the wonderful thread. after about a year of daily reading of ATS content, your post finally inspired me to join and post something.

i think i know where you are coming from and going with all of this. i wonder if you see the world like i do, and wonder many things. are we pure consciousness/subconscious/higher beings/subconscious and everything is just a reflection? like the tao? inner and outer? would you also agree with the "opposites" of self and other? do you see the us as dreamers in god's dream? like a manifestation/extension/part/inside God? i kind of hope so, because that would give my mind reassurance that it is "right" in my beliefs.

i am really excited about the things we are discussing now, and am starting to realize the enormous potential that sites like ATS have for creating the massive changes in consciousness/understanding to come. you have certainly reached me.

i tried doing the word thing with the word "rape". i can't remember if you did that before, but i came up with rape-raip-pair, and in my handwriting, the r really looked like an n, so it was like, rape-pair-pain. and i was like, wow, of course its true. just manifestations of Gods dream, so of course everything has meaning and code and is magical, if only we would stop and look, yes?

seek and ye shall find. i believe these words are about what you believe, which is actually reality/the universe itself which is created by your mind/beliefs/perspective. its great how it works in all ways however.

again, thank you so much for posting this. you have inspired me to work on my super-duper thread about the "secrets".

Sincerely,

ps may i ask, around how young/old are you? and, you show a great mental/thought based understanding of these "concepts". i myself spend a great deal of time 99.99% of my waking hours in thought and 666 (in your meaning). i am optimistic about the "future" also. may i ask, how much do you consider your freedom from 666 in actual daily practice/life?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I thank you tremendously for your thoughts and contributions on this subject Bird.

Originally posted by Byrd

Yes. However, this is an example of "get a collection with enough material in it and you can create any code there you like in any language."

I'm uncertain of exactly what you are saying here. I am suggesting we look at the ancient scripts and apply the rules (where applicable) to language and communication itself. Not necessarily on just the bible as a whole, but even individual words, which when done produces what it produces, devoid of individual opinions obscurring simply what is. Although people are active participants in the evolution of language, i am suggesting another mechanism within us has influenced the development of our language in such a manner that we are not consciously aware (most of the time) how the language itself may indeed influence people's individual actions and behaviors, dependant upon their intentions.

I'm not limiting the bible code to the bible as Drosnin demonstrates in his books. I'm saying I've seen thousands of examples, everything we looked at, that seems to be coincidental, but i think there is a cause and effect to this phenomenon, which produces far too many coincidences not to be looked at in different perspectives.

The "code" i am suggesting exists, which i believe is being interpretted and recognized via pattern by the subconscious is applying the rules of the bible to language itself.

**Rules of the Bible I suggest can be applied to language are:

1) "Judge not lest thee be judged."

-- And yet the bible states what is right, and what is wrong. The bible does judge what actions are acceptable, and what actions and behaviors are not acceptable. So, if the author(s) of the bible are not hippocrits, then the author(s) have granted the readers permission to judge the bible, but to judge the bible by it's own accord. Hence, apply the rules of the bible to the bible, or words themselves. Apply the rules to the words, because that is what the bible is, words.

2) "In the beginning there was the word" & "I am the word" (God's words)

-- Word, words, or language is what is to be judged, if the bible is to be judged. So I suggest that our subconscious minds do this without our conscious awareness of them, effectively permitting our subconscius mind to grow with regards to how much space it requires to process, which it takes from the conscious mind, which i believe exists as a defense mechanism because of the first truths an individual knows, instincts.

3) "The meek shall inherit the Earth."
-- To me this could mean to use lower case letters, not capitals, if this "rule" was to be applied to language. Given the reverence for children and innocents in the biblical texts, i also suggest the subconscious does look deeper into the phonetics that the conscious mind has been conditioned to ignore. Although our minds have been taught that certain literary rules apply in some places while arbitrarily not being applicable to other words, does not mean it is as automatic in thought as one thinks consciously, as the process of determining the meaning bubbles up from the subconscious mind, and the subconscious mind only gives to the conscious mind what the conscious mind has been conditioned to accept, in accordance with human expectations.

4) The bible states we are in the dominion of the accuser, aka not in heaven.
Since we are in a place where all is opposite the kingdom of heaven, then i suggest the subconscious mind considers reversing (mirroring) the words/phrases. Scientifically there is also reason to suspect that not all brain cells communicate in a fashion that the recieving brain cell knows to mirror the information sent. How many animals recognize their own reflection in a mirror? How many single celled organisms do? Do all cells in the body individually have a command, or enough empathy, to know to reverse the signal sent from an adjacent cell?

At any rate, these are the "primers" or "keys" i suggest are the foundation for any bible code that will exist. This theory is not dependant upon how artificail intelligence (computer programs) would see the bible, and extract codes. But rather this "theory" suggest the human mind may interpret the bible, and languages, in a manner consistant with how the mind operates naturally, in compiance with the law of association.

I believe this subliminal influence does influence peoples actions and behaviors without being consciously aware of the cause and effect of why they acted or behaved in a certain manner.

Example?

High school dances. Yes, hormones are present in a larger percentage, and sexual arousal is a new and curious thing for teenagers. But, is this the only motivating factor in the urge to kiss the person you are dancing with?
Was there a silent voice in your head that provided an impulse to:
Kiss Them?

Slang word that takes less space that means the same as "Them" is "'em" or "um", in some social/cultural circles. *keeping in mind law of association, and empathy/tolerance.

Kiss ummirror mu ssik .... (*"k" = "c" /same sound)

mu ssik = music, and music = cis um .... or kiss um .... or kiss them.

I concede that it appears there is a stretch, because it is not straight forward logic, however after presented with tens of thousands of examples, is it still merely coincidence?

Determining whether it is strictly reserved for the realm of coincidence or not is one of the purposes of this thread, which is why members and contributors input is so highly valued.

You can find the same codes in the Encyclopedia Brittanica AND in the 'thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters' AND in a million copies of the alphabet. Given a sufficiently large text (even randomly generated characters in Chinese) you could find anything you like.

I'm not focussing on looking at it from a standpoint of what i personnally like or dislike. I am applying verses of the bible, and of the law of association, to individual words and phrases, and producing commonalities that are suspect, *in my view, of being more than merely coincidental. However, having said that, your point is extremely important. Someone should disregard altogether their personal wants and prejudices when looking at the words, syllables. If you fear or hate, you more than likely will see negative results, or results that produce negative connotations, or negative feelings within the person. At the same time, if a person is overly positive, or looks for what they want to see, they will get positive results that fit their expectations.

I suggest laying aside expectations, and personal intentionality, and individual wants and needs. Just accept what is when you look at words/phrases, and accept that more than one truth can exist at the same time.

Here's the kicker (and the reason that most Christians reject the Bible Codes) -- if they were true and correct you could NEVER find a single lie in them. Because of this, conservative Christian ministers reject them:
www.leaderu.com...

I'm familiar with some of their arguements. I will most certainly review the link for more information on it. I've given this some thought already and have concluded that their interpretation of "doctrine" is correct, but limited in scope of possible, and plausible other interpetations. In some cases they omit (purposefully or otherwise) verses of the bible which could be interpretted to conflict with their arguement. Some of those verses i am speaking about are on page 1 of this thread, links included.
The same Christians also subscribe to the belief that there is no truth in some of the apocrypha texts which elude to the same phenomenon i am suggesting is real. Like the Acts of Peter, which also was denied by the early Christian Church, even though it is a first hand account of Peter's acts. So, in order for these "Christians" to be correct in their assertions concerning the possibility of bible codes, they must first supply reasoning for disregarding some of Christ's teachings, or provide an interpretation for some scriptures that are not consistant with their beliefs on the subject.

No one has ever produced a single accurate prediction BEFORE an event, though after the fact they "find" predictions (if it was true, you could run a scan for a year and a month and find things that later came true.)

Then why have words like "prophecy" and "prediction" still in our vocabulary if there has never been any truth to them, i wonder? (rhetorical question i'm asking myself).

Perhaps if we use the bible as a primer for the bible, we would discover accurate predictions have been made, but we were not paying attention to the bible.

Christianity Today gives it a negative recommendation and suggest it's a waste of time:
www.christianitytoday.com...

I don't necessarily dissagree with them. I'm just wondering why and how they choose to disregard or omit "coincidences" that conflict with their stance on the subject. I know for a FACT there are people in the RCC and "born again christians" that think otherwise.

A nice and actually even-handed review of BOTH sides of the argument:
www.rsingermanson.com...

Statisticians gave it a review:
cs.anu.edu.au...

A nicely balanced (pro and con) discussion:
www.religioustolerance.org...

I found one here you can try for free:
www.mastersport.co.uk...

Thank you very much for your contribution. Your posts seldom dissapoint!

Thanks for the links, and Happy New Year Bird,
john

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by actuallynothing
esotericteacher (i just realized, ET, are you conscious of some ET connection?)

WOW. Straight forward question. perhaps the questions is to qwest shun, and why people deny truth that is not compliant with their individual expectations. To provide a straight forward answer, i believe there exists an internal mechanism within every consciousness that connects all consciousness. Perhaps the closer one is to their own self, the less individual consciousnesses are influenced from the expectations of other consciousnesses. At personal risk of being labelled, and lack of fear from doing so, my reply to your inquiry of "are you conscious of some ET connection?" is: Unless people are prepared to know themselves, and their own consciousness, perhaps they have no basis for reference in comprehending my answer. My reply is yes, i believe so. I believe we all are, whether we choose to be that hypersensitive, or thick skinned / hard headed against the concept. If we think we are immune to subliminal influences, perhaps we are only in a state of denial.

thank you so much for the wonderful thread. after about a year of daily reading of ATS content, your post finally inspired me to join and post something.

I almost feel guilty for how good this makes me feel. Thanks for joining ATS, and I'm sure you will find many people here with thoughts that inspire you to think about issues in different ways. I'm looking forward to your contributions, and reading your posts. Thanks for joining ATS, i hope you find as much pleasure here learning things as i do.

i think i know where you are coming from and going with all of this. i wonder if you see the world like i do, and wonder many things. are we pure consciousness/subconscious/higher beings/subconscious and everything is just a reflection? like the tao? inner and outer? would you also agree with the "opposites" of self and other? do you see the us as dreamers in god's dream? like a manifestation/extension/part/inside God? i kind of hope so, because that would give my mind reassurance that it is "right" in my beliefs.

You ask some great questions. It would be inconsiderate for me to answer some of them for you, even if i was convinced i was right. I think there are numerous answers to the questions that you asked that are correct, so long as they do not allow you to discriminate or totally discount other answers that also may be correct, and truthful from other perspectives. I also believe that no one's conscious mind can produce a question unless their subconscious mind already had plausible responses to them. So, i suggest keeping a journal. When you write in your journal know that no one else shall ever read it. There will be no purpose to lie to yourself, and there will be no one else to impress. No other expectations will exist, other than your thirst to comprehend the truths that are most important to you. Speculation is allowed, since the thoughts and words will be for you and you alone. It will permit you a medium for expressing thoughts that you may feel will make others uncomfortable, or that no one else cares to discuss as openly as you may be willing to do.

i am really excited about the things we are discussing now, and am starting to realize the enormous potential that sites like ATS have for creating the massive changes in consciousness/understanding to come. you have certainly reached me.

ATS is most certainly a very effective "Think Tank" which provides members a means to discuss things in a progessive manner, and in an effort to grasp ideas in a "thinking outside the box" manner. ATS does promote positive changes in consciousness and understanding, and provides an opportunity for people to deny ignorance and intollerance.

i tried doing the word thing with the word "rape". i can't remember if you did that before, but i came up with rape-raip-pair, and in my handwriting, the r really looked like an n, so it was like, rape-pair-pain. and i was like, wow, of course its true. just manifestations of Gods dream, so of course everything has meaning and code and is magical, if only we would stop and look, yes?

rape (*remove silent "e") = rap

par [mirror] par (pair). Pear is a fruit. See pear ate? perhaps caused our mind to Separate. Seperate from rape, forced love/lust?

Flood of knowledge? Too much information caused humanity to be delusional? Perhaps the deluge was placed in all?

Delusional - deluge in all (the great flood). What percentage of water are we? Yet we are considered by the smartest minds to be "carbon based"? How perfectly logical, by some persons expectations, i suppose.

Perhaps you are on to something. Perhaps the conscious mind is the individuality we are permitted. While a mechanism within or behind the subconscious mind is that which binds our consciousnesses together, as one. So, in effect we are many from one, and from many there is one. Perhaps the "dream" of interlinking individual consciousnesses is what is not fully conscious in individuals, as is determined by their intentions, and free will to know it consciously or not.

again, thank you so much for posting this. you have inspired me to work on my super-duper thread about the "secrets".

Write, learn, write some more, teach, research, learn, share, .... the ATS experience is fun ...... As is our hobby of ending speculation.

ps may i ask, around how young/old are you?

I am 35. At this particular moment in time i am station captain at Fire Station on an USAF installation.

and, you show a great mental/thought based understanding of these "concepts".

The more we know what motivates us to act and behave in certain ways, and the more we know about our own intentionality, and the driving forces behind them, the more we have to hold up for comparison when observing others actions, behaviors, and intentionality. In other words, the more we know about ourselves, the more we know others.

i myself spend a great deal of time 99.99% of my waking hours in thought and 666 (in your meaning). i am optimistic about the "future" also. may i ask, how much do you consider your freedom from 666 in actual daily practice/life?

I do like my interpretation of what 666 means, but i do not permit one interpretation to negate the possibility that the 666 concept could mean multiple things at the same time. To me, the 666 idea suggest we are not too removed from the garden of paradise. We still share many commonalities with nature, whether we admit it to ourselves or not. Finances being one of the things that seperates us from nature, and grants control over our beings by others expectations and intentions.

may i ask, how much do you consider your freedom from 666 in actual daily practice/life?

We are all in the same boat. I am not free, nor will i ever be free until humanity can acknowledge, and recognize, and accept their own truth. I do not consider myself to be free, becuase the race of which i am a member is not free. ear = eer = ear = hear. eer "f", is to "hear F". In order to be free, perhaps we need to hear our own love of "F"s?

To know what i know, is a sacrifice in and of itself. To delve into thoughts and the boundries of those thoughts can be tasking.

I'm confortably poor, and generous when i am not poor. I have enough to get by, and sometimes a little less.

Truthfully, i think fear is the one step any of us are from knowing our true self. Fear is the only barrier, everything else is illusionary and a byproduct of our inheritted fears.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am suggesting that the following stories/historical things are metaphores for protecting, but informing, people of the same phenomenon i am attempting to describe with this thread, and it's sister threads with similiar concepts being discussed:

I think that what i am describing parallels the concepts and attributes given to the following:

1) The ark of the covenant
2) The philosophers stone
3) The holy grail
4) Pandora's box

If language (words/phrases) are injected with information that is hidden, but provides more truth than the linear interpretation, certainly such wealth of knowledge would be guarded by those who did not wish such knowledge to fall into the hands of thier potential enemies, or those who would attempt to missuse such knowledge.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

1) "Judge not lest thee be judged."
-- And yet the bible states what is right, and what is wrong. The bible does judge what actions are acceptable, and what actions and behaviors are not acceptable. So, if the author(s) of the bible are not hippocrits, then the author(s) have granted the readers permission to judge the bible, but to judge the bible by it's own accord. Hence, apply the rules of the bible to the bible, or words themselves. Apply the rules to the words, because that is what the bible is, words.

This has always been rather mysterious to me. To live is to judge. There is no way to avoid judgment. We have likes and dislikes. We have our own ideas of right and wrong. These, by themselves, are judgments.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Look at the most recent wars.

Let's examine modern warfare, and use it as a model for measuring the expectations, and intentionality of those who carry out war.

What has been demonstrated as being a high valued target in wars, over and over again?

Communication is key

When implementing war strategies in a theater of war, effective campaigns seek to negate their opponents means of communication before other things. America has demonstrated this tactic many times over the past 50+ years by going after communications, and the means for their enemies to communicate between command and control, and their other units. Communication was target #1 in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Al Queda.

If there is a religious conspiracy, why would they deviate from the most effective war tactic? Why would they not have adopted it as such over the past 5,000+ years? Do they not claim to be fighting a war?

This is also another reason why i contend there is reasoning for looking into language, and communication itself, when evaluating whether or not any conspiracy exists within religious realms of discipline.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This has always been rather mysterious to me. To live is to judge. There is no way to avoid judgment. We have likes and dislikes. We have our own ideas of right and wrong. These, by themselves, are judgments.

This conversation probably belongs in the Faith - Theology forum. But, it has it's place here, too.

God created man to name things in the garden, legend says.

God is the judge, legend says.

We are no longer merely observers of reality when we choose to permit our likes and our dislikes to interpret reality for us. When we judge, we are choosing to interpret reality in a way which is inconsistant with the way someone else chooses to interpret reality. If this is true, then people are not living in the same reality, as their personal likes and dislikes determine how they choose to interpret someone elses reality, which does not exist if their likes and dislikes are different. It sounds like a paradox, but it is one of the causes for intolerance in the world, and peoples unwillingness to practice empathy to the extent that it may take them out of their reality, out of their safe bubble, out of their comfort zone. It would cause them to fear losing something they like, or fear the potential of losing something they love, which would alter their perception of their reality. These are just some thoughts i had concerning your contribution.

By the way everyone, Happy New Year,
john

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What if the code itself is/was somehow constructed by our own future?

I'm reluctant to say "impossible", so could it be plausible?

Who could be smart enough to have wrote such a code?

WROTE phonetically = ROT (* silent "w" and silent "e" removed)

CODE phoenetically = COD (*silent "e" removed)

So WROTE CODE translated into phonetical spelling = ROT COD

R O T C O D
[mirror] D O C T O R

Huh. Could be that Doctor(s) wrote code(s)????

Just a thought that fits nicely into the guidlines i have said i would use, which are rules i apply becuase the author(s) of the bible may have intended us to do so, at some point in time.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Another example of how plausible truths reveal themselves hidden in the words .......

Keeping with the rules i stated i would follow in my examples ...

Certainly if there is truth in what i am proposing is true, then those with the most money, who have influential power, would be aware of such encodings in language. One may think this could be plausible .....

Who recently became the largest company through a merger????
Answer:
EXON MOBILE

(phonetically spelled out):

EKSON MOBIL [mirror] LIBOM NOSKE = Lie Bomb Knows Key

Coincidence, or an arguement that supports a conspiracy may exist?

By application of rules of the bible (the word / the book) applied to Exon-Mobile we get:

EXON MOBILE = Lie Bomb - Knows Key

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am only going to speculate as to what you mean here...
Are you implying that our interpretation of the "bible code" is based upon the future we are approaching..
I am not sure what you are implying by the above statement.

It seems you are saying that the "bible code" would be completely different if we make different decisions in our lives... Am I right in my assumption about what you are implying, or am I all wet?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I am only going to speculate as to what you mean here...
Are you implying that our interpretation of the "bible code" is based upon the future we are approaching..
I am not sure what you are implying by the above statement.

If the encodings have or do show predictions made concerning possible paths of human development, which i think it does, then this is what i am implying.

What i suggested when i stated this was that it may be possible/plausible, although considered improbable, that the future of humanity did have influence somehow in encoding words and language.

Although the approach at reaching the effects may be different entities, with similiar goals, or differing goals.

So how has the future intentions of humanity & friends possibly encoded language itself? Perhaps there is a mechanism within the subconscious mind that does remember the future, or at least a portion of the mind that may calculate all possible effects of known causes, which does manifest itself in language and all forms of communication, whether people are consciously aware of it or not.

Another possibility is the myths and legends and lore of antiquity were telling the truth about "alien" or godlike entities that influenced and introduced methods of language, and those who could magically draw words. Could those who perportedly (via ancient texts) introduced languages and other cultural advancments, be anonymous time travellers from the future, either in the physical or as of yet undetermined phenomenon, such as conscousness itself.

OR ...... this is all a side-effect of humanity's process of developing language, and we are unaware consciously of how our subconscious minds imagination, or intuitiveness, has encoded our languages via some internal defense mechanism, perhaps. This is one theoretical cause i do not discount as the cause for the phenomenon.

Good question, unfortunatly i do not have an asbsolute answer for it, which is why i choose to introduce threads of this nature, however many think it is merely arbitrary, and they see no correlation or commonality, or justification for "word play" of this nature.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello friends,

Greetings Esoteric teacher:

Interesting Word Play with Exon Mobile. Lie Bomb, Knows Key. But perhaps it means Lye Bomb... as in a chemical ingredient in a certain concoction that could potentially be explosive? I believe the neighbors may have the key.

Is it time already?

Kindest Regards

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join