It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorist website on american servers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
from my understanding from what i found on the is that this is a terrorist website www.qudsway.com... so i did a whois on the site and found that it is hosted on network solutions out of herndon, va just curious why a terrorist website would get hosted be a us company maybe im just missin somthin here if i am just let me know

Registrant:
Khayat, Radwan
ATTN: QUDSWAY.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: QUDSWAY.COM

Administrative Contact:
Khayat, Radwan Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
ATTN: QUDSWAY.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Technical Contact:
Network Solutions, LLC. Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
13861 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
US
1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 24-Sep-2011.
Record created on 24-Sep-2001.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.QUDSWAY.COM 217.218.0.122
NS1.QUDSWAY.COM 217.218.0.123
NS2.QUDSWAY.COM 83.170.45.170
NS3.QUDSWAY.COM 213.207.195.250
NS4.QUDSWAY.COM 80.191.235.2
NS5.QUDSWAY.COM 80.191.235.61
source

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
the only way to be sure would be to report it.

kind of risky if you ask me, even though the most likely outcome would be a claim that it was just designed to attract terrorists

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
When you say it is a terrorist website, what do you mean? have they done anything illegal? If no, then it's a legitimate website. Freedom of speech at work I guess.

Just because a website might ahve differnt views than others doesn't make it a "terrorist" site.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
hahah why do you say its terrorist? just cuz it looks arabic? lol
it looks gay with that funny music.

it might later make a small time show or web joke kinda thing where no one really knows it existed however it was suppsoed to be funny. maybe even a local news station making it so they can "go undercover" in america, and then later post a small time story no one will care to hear.

in fact. i accuse you the poster of trying to advertise the site for your local media friend.

What kind of research did you do before you found the site? do you personally know any1 affiliated with the site? did you get it from researching online? what did you search? do you really think a whois works? hahahhaa.

im sure everyone in here is well aware hosting servers are regulated as well by the govt.

anyways. i tookd a look at the site and went to an online translator page.

the first paragraph was translated to this

"The spokesman confirmed smiling Islamic Jihad that the subsidiary committee emerging about the national strength which includes stirred him and the fronts popular and the democracy ended her meeting evening today Wednesday in city Khan Younis after the occurrences regrettable which the city in the agreement not at all weapon occurred in the seized and withdrawal armed from the streets and formation of committee investigation in event death individuals of the preventive security, and the regrettable occurrences were be renewed today between advocates movements of opening and Hamas [mmaa] ['adY] ['ilY] death of five citizens in their yen Palestinian woman"

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
heres where i got the info about the site

and no im not promoting the site for anyone check out the sources

Source

Source

Source

heres a thread even on the ats forum stating its a terrorist site
Source

new topics

top topics

join