It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: (Are White People Mutants.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_87611
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Are white people mutants?
has anyone noticed that albino gorilla snowflake his hair is mostly white with a bit of blonde in it and his eyes are blue
this is a reason to prove pure white people (blonde-blu e-eyed) may be albinos. And to some people who believe it is just due to the cold weather they are wrong.
i read on a site that if u remove the fur fom a polar bear its skin is black this just helps it to become warm by absorbing light, it isnt helpful but it is something. I cant explain the white fur only for adaptation i guess but this brings me to this...
if it is due to the cold climate then why are peoples skin white it doesnt help them in the cold climate maybe if their skin was dark possibly as it will absorb light. But seeing other albino creatures they are unable to adapt and evolve to their enviroment because they are albino or maybe because thereare so few numbers. why havent white people developed an adaptation to the cold? maybe thick skin LOL? if they did then they will probably not be albinos
This is just a strong theory i believe

If we think logically, when the first man was around, he would have most likely been a pigment that would draw the heat or sun to them and absorb it in a manner that would keep them warm without any man-made structures.
and we all know the darker the color the more 'light' it absorbs...
So following that conclusion, one could say that white people were the first people to 'evolve' differently and sustain the change throughout the years.
It seems to me that the first man/men/women were of a darker pigment.... and not white.
Although this can all be changed by environment.

[edit on 12/30/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
personally speaking from total personal experience as a blue eyes blond this first statement is complete crap
white peoples skin reflect sunlight as opposed to being able to absorb it
the difference is not in the skin but in the amount of melanin
en.wikipedia.org...

being a blue eyed blonde myself i can tell you that in my case i can take whatever cold weather can throw at me
but i pass out very easily when it gets too hot

the example of the Gorilla isn't relevant as albinoism is not related to human racial skin tones

all people were originally dark skinned as an evolutionary adaptation to the climate in africa where we evolved
if anything this means that us white folk are more adapted than our darker brethren
because we changed and they did not

yes but thats just because you havent got a clue what youre talking about

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
yes
white people are mutants
why?
because they are living creatures

EVERY LIVING THING is a mutant to some degree

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here is how I see it, I admit up front this is just wild speculation.

The first actual HomoSapien came to be in Africa and pretty soon the adaptation spread and we were popping up in all the tribes. (The hundreth monkey syndrome or something like that)

Being human we couldn't get along and so some of us started to move the hell away from those we didn't like or wanted to kill. We headed north.

Those that moved away had to adapt to the enviorment they encountered so they not only changed physically but got smarter about the conditions they would have to survive in.

Eventually we crossed the land bridge and made it to north america and south america.

WE had finally covered the globe.

Each tribe or peoples adapted to the enviorment they came across. The closer to the equator they were the darker their skin became. Further away from the equator the skin was lighter because they didn't need to have as much pigmentation.

That doesn't change the fact we all came from the same beginning and are all of the human family. We need to stop celebrating the things that divide us and start celebrating the idea that unite us.

just my thoughts on it,

wupy

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
personally speaking from total personal experience as a blue eyes blond this first statement is complete crap
white peoples skin reflect sunlight as opposed to being able to absorb it
the difference is not in the skin but in the amount of melanin
en.wikipedia.org...

being a blue eyed blonde myself i can tell you that in my case i can take whatever cold weather can throw at me
but i pass out very easily when it gets too hot

the example of the Gorilla isn't relevant as albinoism is not related to human racial skin tones

all people were originally dark skinned as an evolutionary adaptation to the climate in africa where we evolved
if anything this means that us white folk are more adapted than our darker brethren
because we changed and they did not

yes but thats just because you havent got a clue what youre talking about

Aigh you got it right friend.

Melanin. As a fairly pale brown haird grey eyed guy I can tell you in the winter I am white as a ghost.. kinda pastey actually.. and it would not matter how long I stayed out in the sun during the winter.. or how much skiing I do.. the only color I would get is maybe a little red. However, in the summer I get very brown.. Europeans if you notice get whiter as you go further north. Scandinavians, brits and sotts are very pale, as are Germans and such.. in Italy and spain they are very tan, where as in Russia they are very white .. and these are not just "whites" there are many different kinds of whites. Whites in Russia and all through the Baltics are Slavs for isntance, where as where I come from is a Saxon/anglo which look very much different from white in Italy who are darker in complexion yet have the distinct "white" facial and body features.

The same would go for Africans, our polar opposites as far as color.. they are not all the same.. North West Africans are much taller then the Africans in the middle of the continent.. and Asians, a Japanese and a Chinese person do look different, as do Indians and Mongols, and you think all Asians are short.. go to Kazhakistan.

So you see the problem is not whites evolved, blacks didnt and asians got stuck somewhere in the middle.. that is barbaric, uneducated and rather racist... Every race and the subraces of the main races are all different because of a mix of genetic mixing, genetic issolation and slow evolution to fit the enviroment.. if melanin is our bodies way of soaking in the sun and using it.. then why would someone in England or Scandinavia need much of it, if the farther north you go the less yearly sunlight and the more cloud cover due to all the water around the continent??

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I was just commenting on the possibilities and rationale... not that it was fact... but human pigmentation does change in response to its enviroment does it not?

top topics

join