It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Created debt???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hello,

I've been reading ATS an awful lot recently and there are loads of topics regarding America's national debt, the figure of $9 trillion has been flying about. Now I dont really understand how under these huge sorts of figures the hold world doesn't collapse!

What I haven't really seen much of on ATS is the huge sum of personal debt we in the western world are carrying. the following links show the amount of debt for the major English speaking countries.

www.creditaction.org.uk...

ihatedebt.com...

www.theage.com.au...

www.cbc.ca...

Imagine if world war 3 were to break out and that it was similar in terms of destruction and duration as world war 2. Every single bank in these countries would be broke, the rich western countries (If they survived the war) could never back on their feet because most of the population has been declared bankrupt!

Is this the NWO's doing?

Is it their plan to make so much debt? If so why, do they really think they could keep any kind of power in such a world where there is no such thing as an economy! How would they feed, maintain and mobilise any kind of army?

It will be interesting to hear people opinions on this!

[edit on 30-12-2006 by Jimmy1880]

[edit on 30-12-2006 by Jimmy1880]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, look at the people controling the currency. Allmost all of the world banks have been established, and run by the shadowy figures known as the Illumaniti.

The Federal Reserve is owned by 11 banks in England. Primarily owned by the Rothchild/Bilderberg crowd. They print paper currency backed by nothing, and then loan it to the U.S. with intrest, using the IRS as their srong-arm.

But, I think the overall plan is to bankrupt the U.S., and Canada, then sign the North American Union act joining the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. After that, like after any national conquest, the currency will be changed to the new "Amero". At this point National IDs will be manditory. The police state will be in full effect.

new topics

join