It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militias and Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OK Info you did not read my post correctly, I was asking the Australians a question, NOT YOU to be exact. The question was: IF (note the IF part) a one world nation was to rise and support and work (actually prove themselves) what I listed WOULD YOU JOIN? I can assure you on my life I do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES support the NWO we have now. I am not that suicidal. Re-read my post CAREFULLY, DO NOT SKIM IT!
Here is the question (to you info): Which would you prefer, The Australian army, the US army, the UK army and Mexico running around the USA, OR have they too busy trying to hold down their own nation? Remember, they only have to hold CITIES and FACTORIES not every inch of land, hold what is IMPORTANT, not backwaters. What I said WORKS, it DOES "Cut the mustard).
"DIVIDE AND CONQUER!"
-JULIUS CAESAR-
THAT is what I am saying we do, KEEP THEM TOO DIVIDED AND SO BUSY THEY CANNOT HELP THE OTHER! Think hard on what I say, do not just skim then post.
I had a talk with a guy who WAS in the US Army, a nurse, never got deployed, got out 1 year before Afghanistan started, lucky guy. We talked about martial law and how to hold the nation, and we both agree it would be EASY to hide a huge army in the USA so long as you keep it dispersed in the countryside. Attacking a city though is not so easy depending on what they do.
With all the new laws going in, and the ones that HAVE gone it, as well as the fact they care NOT for the law unless it suits their needs, do you honestly think they will NOT declare martial law if they want too? Right now they just want a little justification either trumped up or truth (going to be trumped up though) so they can keep internationals too busy arguing amoungst themselves to stop anything.
Nations would show their colors in this event, the people and the government/nation have become removed from each other, the government is now defining the nation, not the people. I for one LOVE my nation and what it USED to stand for, freedom, but not what it stands for now, hate, malice, and blood lust as well as greed and corruption.
Here is a better question to ask right now: Martial law gets declared, WHICH nations will send forces to the US to help hold things down? The UK will probably dispatch some people, Germany is already here, would China? Taiwan? South Korea? Japan (though small), Australia? Who would show up WHERE?
If martial law gets declared HERE in the USA I doubt the UK would be very far behind. Is it not amusing to think about it, the implications of their actions should they FAIL to hold things down? They may accomplish the OPPOSITE of what they wanted, a UNIFIED world AGAINST them. the NWO people have provided one thing no one else has: A COMMON ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but unless we kept the Aussie troops here, you Americans would be in a lot of trouble. Our boys are the highest trained general infantry in the world... that probably makes up for our lack of numbers

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sometimes I read this Militia stuff, and it seems like self fulfilling fantasy.
Run around with guns, making threats, scaring people, and then you get what you fear/desire... the govt gets scared and does something heavy handed and stupid. And the Freedom Fighters can then say "See! We told you So!"

And I think that's what alot of people want. They want the conflict. They want the chaos. They want to have something Evil to fight against. Cos it's more fun than a simple quiet boring life.

It's the same game Muslim Extremists play.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by emjoi]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'd be careful what you say, in all reality, you may be needing some of us one day.

None of us is promoting violence, we are discussing the worst case scenario. IF something catastrophic were to happen and the people of the world were under extreme oppression, wouldn't you want someone to stand up and fight back?

I, and i'm sure everyone else on this topic agrees, hope to God that we never have to put into action any of the methods we've discussed, but there is no crime in being prepared.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Rather arrogant about your military arnt you (Aussie)? IF they are so well trained it would be a slaughter on your side, so you would have it 100 to a million times worse since they are fighting in the land the know the best. Your casualties would be in the millions and theirs a few dozen by what you say. All the militaries I have seen around the world, watching documentaries on them or looking at pictures of their training I deduct this: their training only works should they be put in a firing line and are facing an enemy who is doing the same to them.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Relax!!! It was a joke... hence the smiley at the end. Some of us still have a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have no humor when talking on such subjects, life and death is not fun and games to me and probably not to you, so I take this seriously. An event such as this, martial law and civil war/revolution, should it NOT end in a year or two due to overwhelming popular support and the government loses: MILLIONS will die all across North America as well as Mexico from the fighting.
I took your remark as sarcasm at first, however I cleared my mind of that, I still stand by my statement.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ok, stand by your statement. Doesn't bother me in the least. I'm not here to act as a doomsayer, which is what you seem to be doing. As for your accusation that i take this topic as a joke, have a read through my posts on the first page. Do i sound like i am joking? I take this very seriously, as it should be taken, but i see no harm in my attempt at a joke. You can be as serious about a topic as you want, that doesn't change it's meaning. Just because i acted light heartedly in one post doesn't mean a thing.

I doubt that any of what i've discussed will ever be needed, but you seem to be treating worst case scenario as highly probable. Care to share the reasoning behind that?

Yes, America has a bad President (IMO), but i very highly doubt whether he has the guts to pull anything off in the shape of martial law.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Martial law IS a worst case scenario, and considering they want to rule the world or burn it down, I would not put declaring martial law beyond them. They had the guts to pull the patriot act, military commisions act along with thousands of other smaller bills that give corporations tax breaks and more power as well as themselves.
Bush is a coward, established FACT. His masters are NOT, FACT. He is just a PUPPET, do you think someone that STUPID could pull off the patriot act and commisions act ALONE? Someone is pulling the strings, that way, should anything happen to screw things up for them, HE will take the fall not them. All they have to do is get a new face in there and keep going.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This thread degenerated due to the loud-mouthed arrogance of a certain someone who also kind of derailed the thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I figure you geared that insult at me, keep your mouth shut if all you can do is insult others. ATS is not here for personal insults, even if not aimed at me keep your mouth shut if all you can do is insult other people. The topic is still on subject, we are still discussion martial law and militias.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hmmmm, well this thread really hasn't gone in the direction I was hoping for. I guess on a website of such controversial subject matter it's nearly impossible to initiate a conversation without arguments arising. But anyway...

I've been doing a substantial amount of research on topics related to this thread. I have no energy to post the vast amount of information I've been uncovering, which is, for the most part, controversial in itself anyway. However, I will say that the more I delve into the subject at hand and all related possibilities, the more I'm getting - well, scared, for lack of a better word.

I took a somewhat outside perspective on the history of what may or may not be referred to as "tyrannical" acts taken by the US government on it's own people. Taking a look at a chronological timeline of events, and taking into consideration the respective events of history, all signs, (in my most humblest of opinions), point to some degree of a civil war amongst the population of the United States. Whether or not Martial Law is ever put into effect, my own personal belief is that a civil war is inevitable.

When I came to this conclusion I began work on a website which was going to be my attempt at informing the American people of my findings and my hypotheses. I was planning on forming a sort of militia, but one whose arsenal of weapons consisted not of guns and explosive devices, but of a plethora of information that I am still working on uncovering. I figured out that the greatest threat to any tyrannical conspiracy, hypothetical or not, is information.

However, I have been learning about cases of people who claimed to possess this very weapon, and these indivduals have not only failed at accomplishing their goals, but have met demises which consist of imprisonment, torture, and death.

Whether these people possessed actual information that was damning to a conspiracy of tyranny or not seems irrelevant to me. From what I can tell, if anyone has possessed information that threatened this hypothetical conspiracy, their efforts and, more importantly, their lives, have been destroyed by the hypothetical conspirators.

One such example is Congressman George Hansen. He spoke out against the abuse government agencies were carrying out on the American people, and was framed and sentenced to ten years in prison only to be tortured to the point where his physical health was in a state of irreversible disrepair. (See the documentary "America's Disgrace Exposed" for more information.) The government, after the fact, admitted that he should never have been convicted.

I hate to admit that I'm collapsing under the pressure of our tyrannical oppressors, but I will admit that my research has led me to be more than slightly scared of potential repercussions for attempting to do anything about the tyranny the American people have already been subject to, and the possibility of Martial Law.

We do, in fact, have a Constitutional right, and possibly even the responsibility, to start and/or join militias. I honestly think our forefathers are turning in their graves as they realize that instead of our people controlling our government, it's the other way around. I think that the idea of militias was put in our Constitution for the sole purpose of preventing what is happening today. But it seems that anyone who tries to do anything about it is silenced. What the hell can we do about it?

I'm not ready to admit defeat, but this really is a David vs. Goliath fight, and I'm not so sure that there's a god on either of our sides. We're already so deep into tyranny that we have a long hard fight ahead to dig ourselves out of this mess. I'm willing to fight, but I'm not sure that there's enough of us to make a difference. It seems that the majority of our population is brainwashed and will accept anything the government does. This is our forefathers' worst nightmare. If they were only here to see what their nation has become...

[edit on 3/1/07 by an3rkist]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"At some point in your life you will have a choice to make, and when you make that choice there is no going back, you can strive on to do something great, or wither away in the sands of time, that choice is YOURS to make and you MUST make that choice, no one can make it for you."
-Me (vekar)-

There is enough people to change things if you get them the information, just avoid the bible belt untill a later date, the will take FAR too much of the little time we have left to change their views.
What I said (very top of this message) basically states that you have 2 paths before you, these paths will emerge during a time of crisis in ones life. The two paths lead to either standing up, or sitting down, however only YOU can make that choice, and no one can force you to make either decision. Should civil war start, YOU must make a choice, I will as well, along with everyone on this forum, we can stand up, or sit down. When you stand up, you can fight for one of two sides, if you sit down, you are fighting for the government. Civil war is inevitable, as someone once said:
"A nation born in blood dies in blood"
Sadly, this is how all nations are born, however it is up to the nations people to keep this from happening again, but they have failed in this case, completely. The world looks to America even today because they wonder what happened to the people who used to help them if they asked for help, what happened to that dream of freedom, where did those people go who fought for them when no one else would. What happened to that dream of being able to make something for yourself without getting killed in process. The answer is, it got burried, slowly, silently burried. The people who burried it are the ones pulling the strings, but like all things, we can still dig it up again and fight them with it. This nation still has a chance, though fading fast, we can still change things for the better though peace has become all but impossible. I for one will NOT stand in a street while tanks roll in my direction, that is suicidal and to have a meaningless death.
The next point I must make, is REALIZATION. REALIZATION that you are not alone out there, maybe isolated (I am) but not alone. Should civil war break out, or should the time arrive when you think that now is the time to stop things before they go any further, know that others are out there. REALIZE that you can get together with others who have the same goal as you.
Go outside and gather up about 21 small twigs or sticks, now take 1 twig and snap it, now hold all 20 in your hand and try again. Which was harder to break? One or 20? Could you even hold all 20 in your hand?
United we are strong, divided we are weak.
Putting out information is dangerous now, especially if you make a website which can be monitored faster than a forum since they have to READ a forum to catch people, improves your chances of survival 0.0000000000000000001% but that is better than 0%. Remember that everyone here who opposes the government is already on the list even you, so do not worry about whether or not they will come for you because they will. Should they nock on your front door, go out the back, if they are at both, go out the window. Do not just let them take you, that is how you lose.
We will not know if they are planning to initiate martial law untill 2008 or 2009, after that we will be fairly certain of what will happen. The rest is up to you.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
While I have never given thought to joining a militia, I know if my freedoms where taken away from me, I would fight whoever took them away from me; if that meant joining a militia, so be it.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Please forgive my slow responses, never the less, here is my crack at your arrogant ignorance, Vekar.

Originally posted by Vekar
OK Info you did not read my post correctly, I was asking the Australians a question, NOT YOU to be exact. The question was: IF (note the IF part) a one world nation was to rise and support and work (actually prove themselves) what I listed WOULD YOU JOIN? I can assure you on my life I do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES support the NWO we have now. I am not that suicidal. Re-read my post CAREFULLY, DO NOT SKIM IT!

1st of all, your post that I commented on included this short statement:

Well if you wanted to help us people of America, you could keep YOUR military occupied elsewhere, we will try and do the same, this way no one will be overwhelmed.
Here is a question all must ask and answer:

Sounded to me that this question was referred to "all" since you stated "all" must ask. You did not direct that question to "only" Australians. Maybe you should re-read your own posts before you blow off on your next incoherent rant.

Here is the question (to you info): Which would you prefer, The Australian army, the US army, the UK army and Mexico running around the USA, OR have they too busy trying to hold down their own nation? Remember, they only have to hold CITIES and FACTORIES not every inch of land, hold what is IMPORTANT, not backwaters. What I said WORKS, it DOES "Cut the mustard).
"DIVIDE AND CONQUER!"
-JULIUS CAESAR-
THAT is what I am saying we do, KEEP THEM TOO DIVIDED AND SO BUSY THEY CANNOT HELP THE OTHER! Think hard on what I say, do not just skim then post.

Deny ignorance, Vekar. Do you honestly believe any governmental entity, NWO or not, would allow any size, grand or insignificant, backwoods hillbilly militia to run amok through any land that they "control"? Do you honestly think under a declaration of Martial Law, only sporadic areas will be controlled? What you state "does not cut the mustard". What you state is dillusional hopes of a failed revolutionary response.

If martial law gets declared HERE in the USA.....

Back to your original incoherent rant.... if you are not (not exactly to me) directing a question to but "anyone", then who? You say later you direct it to Australians, but with what means if you are "in the USA"?

However, forgive me for "giving my 2 cents" as a "supportive gesture" to any and all human beings that desire the same freedoms as I... regardless of their nationality.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Info since all you do is misquote me and add personal garble and vendetta I will say this ONCE since I have said it time and again:

FIRST: You misquoted me so you could serve your own vendetta, What you quoted first about "all" is wrong, I was saying ALL in the QUESTION THAT FOLLOWED, NOT BEFORE. I was addressing the Ausies in the FIRST PART thus read their name, then afterwords I said "we must all answer..." then I used ":" to show a question was to be stated. Stop misquoting people to serve your own personal vendetta/propaganda.
I would LOVE to see YOU hold down ALLLLLLLLLLL the USA with that little pipsqueek army. First rule of war, young men die, second rule, hold what you need not what you cannot. Hold down factories for ammo, those are more important thank a backwater town kid. Hold down the cities, cities hold the bulk population, thus they can chop off a large problem before it starts. WHY HOLD DOWN THE ENTIRE USA WHEN YOU DO NOT NEED IT?! Stop and THINK for once instead of just trying to start an argument. Frankly I am sick of people who keep misquoting and trying to get their own vendetta in against others just because they cannot read a whole paragraph and think on it. I stand by ALL I have said, if you do not like it: TO BAD! LIVE WITH IT! THESE ARE MY OPINIONS NOT YOUR OWN! Since you keep making the same mistake again and again
I thus end this argument HERE since it does NOT have anything to do WITH THE TOPIC! Now back on subject and take your vendetta ELSEWHERE kid.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Info since all you do is misquote me and add personal garble and vendetta I will say this ONCE since I have said it time and again:

FIRST: You misquoted me so you could serve your own vendetta, What you quoted first about "all" is wrong, I was saying ALL in the QUESTION THAT FOLLOWED, NOT BEFORE. I was addressing the Ausies in the FIRST PART thus read their name, then afterwords I said "we must all answer..." then I used ":" to show a question was to be stated. Stop misquoting people to serve your own personal vendetta/propaganda.
I would LOVE to see YOU hold down ALLLLLLLLLLL the USA with that little pipsqueek army. First rule of war, young men die, second rule, hold what you need not what you cannot. Hold down factories for ammo, those are more important thank a backwater town kid. Hold down the cities, cities hold the bulk population, thus they can chop off a large problem before it starts. WHY HOLD DOWN THE ENTIRE USA WHEN YOU DO NOT NEED IT?! Stop and THINK for once instead of just trying to start an argument. Frankly I am sick of people who keep misquoting and trying to get their own vendetta in against others just because they cannot read a whole paragraph and think on it. I stand by ALL I have said, if you do not like it: TO BAD! LIVE WITH IT! THESE ARE MY OPINIONS NOT YOUR OWN! Since you keep making the same mistake again and again
I thus end this argument HERE since it does NOT have anything to do WITH THE TOPIC! Now back on subject and take your vendetta ELSEWHERE kid.

Quite the show of a misled spirit. I agree, the argument should end here.

It's rather sad to know that you have taken steps to induce your own misleading representation of your own posts. Anyone in this grand world that is literate can easily read first to last post and see that I have not "misquoted" you. It is you, in your delusional life that has misquoted yourself. If you don't believe me, which I would imagine you don't, please read every single post in this thread. You made 4 posts before I jumped on the bandwagon of replies. The first, second, third, and forth posts indicate nothing remotely close to your illusions of "direction".

Quoting exactly what your write, is not adding my own personal garble and serving my own vendetta.

Well if you wanted to help us people of America, you could keep YOUR military occupied elsewhere, we will try and do the same, this way no one will be overwhelmed.
Here is a question all must ask and answer:
Should a government rise to power as a "global nation" would you join?
They support some of the following:
-Human rights for all
-The ability to keep your voice as a nation, but be part of a greater whole
-Building the world into a strong one world "nation" that is for the benefit of the whole, not the few
-Should a few try to control the whole without the support of the whole, the whole can eliminate the few as they see fit
-A constitution meant to embody the modern world and the future world
-A "one world military" that is in the hands of a "supreme commander" who is advised by a council of 12 "elders" who keep the commander in touch with reality
-The strong protect the weak
-To bring education to all, literacy to all, freedom to all, voices to all, and protection of all
-Elimination of hunger and famine
-Elimination of crime syndicates such as the slave trade.
And a thousands if not millions more such as these. Would you be willing to be part of this? I would be, so long as the voice of the whole is kept and followed. Humanity can never move forward so long as it remains divided so heavily, always being pushed in a million directions at the same time and taught to hate and murder others.

Question is, since Australia has such a concentrated population in the EAST and WEST areas, and then sand inbetween, how long will you last? Will you be able to stop them?

Martial law in the USA would show true colors of the nations of the world, those who follow the current US agenda will follow along, the rest... who knows.

This is the post in question of our "argument". You pose two questions, which both are after your "I was saying ALL in the QUESTION THAT FOLLOWED, NOT BEFORE." I answered to the question directly after the posed question. If you meant the question to refer to something at the end of the post, maybe you should have pointed that out.

Sounds to me that you are the one that is trying to wage a retaliatory war against your own arrogant ignorance.

There is no need to stomp your feet and shout, Vekar. After all, I'm the only one in this thread to be allowed to act as a "kid".

[edit on 1/4/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think im gonna stock up and AK-47s and Ammo

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
AK-47 ammo yes, do not worry about getting your hands on some 5.56 if a civil war breaks out, just get 12 people together and nock off a national guard armory.

<< 1   >>

join